Trump mocks one of the MAGA faithful......tells him he has a “serious weight problem”

Trump calling someone fat is like Trump calling someone a liar. Trump, of course, is the very definition of a big fat liar.

You are insulting someone, because they insulted someone.
Nope. I insulted someone who insulted someone. I make no judgements on name calling people who name call. Just like intolerance of intolerance is not intolerance.

Some might view your post as TDS venting.
Not anyone with half a brain. Otherwise they’d see it as making fun of someone who enjoys making fun of people. Should I have taken the higher road?

Not anyone with half a brain. Otherwise they’d see it as making fun of someone who enjoys making fun of people. Should I have taken the higher road?

No, but whoever let you metastasize should have made that Planned Unparenthood appointment instead.

Actually, non-supervisory-level wages have risen substantially under Trump (just check the BLS jobs reports), and anyone in the second tax bracket had their tax rate cut by 20% thanks to the Trump tax cuts, just in case you care about facts.

Forum List

Back