Trump .. More popular than Ever

Thanks TDS Democrats ... :auiqs.jpg:
v3lhyekyfxra1.jpg

LOL. The only thing that's happened here is that all of Trump's Republican challengers (including DeSantis) now stand ZERO chance of being the 2024 Republican nominee.
The field has just been cleared. LOL. He is the nominee.

Pick a Democrat. Any one. They beat Trump...badly. :auiqs.jpg:
Only if they ( the majority of Congress) allow him to be defrauded again.

Seems the TDS Democrats don't realize their extinction..

(Eh .. going to tax accountant to pay for this Democrat driven shit.. sheesh and later.. ) . :(

Sit down and shut up. You've had 2.5 years to prove your fraud and you haven't been able to provide one sniff of evidence it happened.
You're butthurt. We get it. But he lost. Time to move on.
Tell your dog what to do, if one will have you. How do you prove anything under this leadership. You know you don't.

I also said there is digital evidence authorities refused to investigate. I wonder why?

Tell your dog what to do, if one will have you. How do you prove anything under this leadership. You know you don't.

I also said there is digital evidence authorities refused to investigate. I wonder why?
There was nothing to investigate. Just conspiracy theories. No evidence. You don't get entertained just because you think you got robbed. It don't work that way.

There was nothing to investigate. Just conspiracy theories. No evidence. You don't get entertained just because you think you got robbed. It don't work that way.
You are wrong. There is all kinds of evidence. You will not win this argument when all you have is the word of proven liars. I suggest you give up.

You are wrong. There is all kinds of evidence. You will not win this argument when all you have is the word of proven liars. I suggest you give up.
Sorry. You have no evidence. Your conspiracy theories and grievance are not evidence.

You will not win. I would suggest you give up and focus on the next election, but you haven't proven to be that smart.
You will lose. And you will lose again in 2024, and 2026, and 2028, etc, etc, etc.

Sorry. You have no evidence. Your conspiracy theories and grievance are not evidence.

You will not win. I would suggest you give up and focus on the next election, but you haven't proven to be that smart.
You will lose. And you will lose again in 2024, and 2026, and 2028, etc, etc, etc.
Conspiracy theories come true in many instances. It is just a matter of time.

Most likely a Fed. Identify him.
Looks like a plant

It’s amazing how incredibly evil or brainwashed far left Democrats are.

they never say anything about the billions of dollars of damage caused by BLM in 2020…. The 25 murders by BLM or thousands of attacks by BLM and anti-abortion rioters in 2020.

What you get from far left Democrats are racism and lunacy that’s it man

Looks like a plant

It’s amazing how incredibly evil or brainwashed far left Democrats are.

they never say anything about the billions of dollars of damage caused by BLM in 2020…. The 25 murders by BLM or thousands of attacks by BLM and anti-abortion rioters in 2020.

What you get from far left Democrats are racism and lunacy that’s it man
They ignore the Twitter files that prove they have been lied to for quite some time. Go figure.

Forum List

Back