Trump .. More popular than Ever

Trump never says anything much of his usual malarkey of redundancy like all politicians.
Well, I’m kinda bored with picking on Biden (he makes it far far too easy) but Trump was particularly entertaining, I’d hate for you to miss it.. 😏

No. There isn't. Time to be an adult and drop it. Move on to the next election.
Yes there is, how many more times are you going to accept the lie because you are too weak to confront the truth?

What you fail to understand is the next election will be rigged, and the one after that and so on if they don’t like the candidate, are you that naive?

You should take a long look in the mirror before you start telling anyone to be an adult. An adult doesn’t capitulate in the face of adversity, but you would have to know what an adult is first…

Yes there is, how many more times are you going to accept the lie because you are too weak to confront the truth?

What you fail to understand is the next election will be rigged, and the one after that and so on if they don’t like the candidate, are you that naive?

You should take a long look in the mirror before you start telling anyone to be an adult. An adult doesn’t capitulate in the face of adversity, but you would have to know what an adult is first…
The 2020 election is over and decided. Drop it. The next election will be just as free and fair as the last two were.
An adult would accept the fact that the 2020 election was not fraudulent in the face of an overwhelming amount of EVIDENCE....that it wasn't fradulent. :)...and move along to the next election.

The reason you won't move on is clear. Why you are slavishly devoted to this one man is still a mystery to me after 8 years.

The next election will be just as free and fair as the last two were.
I know there is a band of little idiots that you preach this to that believes you, they also sit patiently in front of their computers or TV’s and believe all the news sources. They’re called sheep and apparently you’re one of the original hard heads. With the 2016 election they took President Trump too lightly and he beat that worthless bigot Hillary.
An adult would accept the fact that the 2020 election was not fraudulent in the face of an overwhelming amount of EVIDENCE....that it wasn't fradulent. :)...and move along to the next election.
You keep referencing “adult” like it’s some qualifier to make a good decision, so are you an adolescent still living at home or attending school? The evidence merits an investigation, the fact that nothing was done only confirms the fact it was corrupt. If this had been the other side, the Democrats would have turned the world upside down to play the victims, every news network would have screamed bloody murder.

The next election is coming, it will be met with more and more skepticism, the sheep, such as yourself will be easily manipulated again to play victims and the President Trump supporters will become more and more vocal, they won’t become violent or disruptive, it will be a very clear march that descends on our capital, probably our country.
The reason you won't move on is clear.
If you had the foggiest notion what clear really meant, you and I would agree, but we know that’s not the case, you’re one of the original hard headed sheep they easily recruited.
Why you are slavishly devoted to this one man is still a mystery to me after 8 years.
I think it’s very, very clear that all of this and life itself is a mystery to you. I don’t think you can identify the most obvious things in life. President Trump didn’t receive my vote in the primary, I didn’t think he was serious, but I was wrong. These DC bureaucrats are the scum of the earth and in less than 3 years he exposed them, that’s what all of this is about.

Agree witht the OP! :up:

8ugCdyI.jpg

I know there is a band of little idiots that you preach this to that believes you, they also sit patiently in front of their computers or TV’s and believe all the news sources. They’re called sheep and apparently you’re one of the original hard heads. With the 2016 election they took President Trump too lightly and he beat that worthless bigot Hillary.

You keep referencing “adult” like it’s some qualifier to make a good decision, so are you an adolescent still living at home or attending school? The evidence merits an investigation, the fact that nothing was done only confirms the fact it was corrupt. If this had been the other side, the Democrats would have turned the world upside down to play the victims, every news network would have screamed bloody murder.

The next election is coming, it will be met with more and more skepticism, the sheep, such as yourself will be easily manipulated again to play victims and the President Trump supporters will become more and more vocal, they won’t become violent or disruptive, it will be a very clear march that descends on our capital, probably our country.

If you had the foggiest notion what clear really meant, you and I would agree, but we know that’s not the case, you’re one of the original hard headed sheep they easily recruited.

I think it’s very, very clear that all of this and life itself is a mystery to you. I don’t think you can identify the most obvious things in life. President Trump didn’t receive my vote in the primary, I didn’t think he was serious, but I was wrong. These DC bureaucrats are the scum of the earth and in less than 3 years he exposed them, that’s what all of this is about.
Trump lost. Move on.
Zero idea why you wasted your time with this response.
After 75+ court cases being tossed, one would think that you'd just move on to 2024.

You're getting as tiresome as toobfreak

Trump lost. Move on.
Geo tracking suggest otherwise
Zero idea why you wasted your time with this response.
It’s over your head
After 75+ court cases being tossed
How naive are you?
one would think that you'd just move on to 2024.
I’m ready for the ‘24 election, it’s ‘23 and they have ordered Bragg to create another distraction, the FEC has repeatedly said there is no violation, trial begins at the most opportune time, how many indications do you need before the bell goes off in that vacuum between your ears, stick to sports or tiddlywinks…

Geo tracking suggest otherwise

It’s over your head

How naive are you?

I’m ready for the ‘24 election, it’s ‘23 and they have ordered Bragg to create another distraction, the FEC has repeatedly said there is no violation, trial begins at the most opportune time, how many indications do you need before the bell goes off in that vacuum between your ears, stick to sports or tiddlywinks…
Geo-tracking does not decide elections. The voters do. 81 million voted for Biden. 74 million for Trump. 306-232 electoral votes..

I am going to enjoy watching you knash your teeth and spew all over this board after you lose in 2024.
Alt-right tears are delicious.

Geo-tracking does not decide elections.
It certainly identified a couple of thousand individuals who visited a select number of nonprofits and somehow managed to find the same ballot drop off boxes multiple times, but it’s just coincidental, right? I understand that you are easily manipulated, but there are millions who are not…
The voters do.
Yes actual voters do, voters who show up to the voting polls, with a valid photo ID and vote. Mail In Ballots are easily corrupted…
81 million voted for Biden.
Bullshit
74 million for Trump.
Much closer to the truth
I am going to enjoy watching you knash your teeth and spew all over this board after you lose in 2024.
Mail In Ballots corrupt our free and fair election process, 70+ MM people will not go away without a fight if it happens again…

It certainly identified a couple of thousand individuals who visited a select number of nonprofits and somehow managed to find the same ballot drop off boxes multiple times, but it’s just coincidental, right? I understand that you are easily manipulated, but there are millions who are not…

Yes actual voters do, voters who show up to the voting polls, with a valid photo ID and vote. Mail In Ballots are easily corrupted…

Bullshit

Much closer to the truth

Mail In Ballots corrupt our free and fair election process, 70+ MM people will not go away without a fight if it happens again…
So, we agree that geo-tracking has nothing to do with the outcome of election. :)
Mail in voting is secure and has been used by states for decades with no complaint from people like you. It was just when your savior lost that it became an issue. Mail in voting will soon be the law of the land so I suggest you get on board with it. Hey, Republicans are.

Donald Trump lost. And if he should be the nominee in 2024, he'll lose again, and by an even bigger margin.

So, we agree that geo-tracking has nothing to do with the outcome of election.
Not at all, I understand you know the election was stolen, most of the world knows the truth as well, but you’re willing to sacrifice our republic over the will of the voters.
Mail in voting is secure and has been used by states for decades with no complaint from people like you.
Mail In ballots (Absentee Ballots) have never been 46% of the ballots, which is what occurred in the 2020 election. Historically Absentee Voting has been less than 10%…

What Absentee Voting Looked Like In All 50 States
Mail In voting original (Absentee Ballots)

https://fivethirtyeight.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/rakich-MAIL-PARTISAN-SPLIT-0201-1.png?w=1400
It was just when your savior lost that it became an issue.
It became an issue when Absentee Voting doubled and my savior is Jesus Christ…
Mail in voting will soon be the law of the land so I suggest you get on board with it.
I believe there are only 3 states that have had Mail In voting, all of which are minor contributors to the Electoral College, it will never become a mandatory requirement.
Donald Trump lost.
You keep telling yourself that…
And if he should be the nominee in 2024, he'll lose again, and by an even bigger margin.
To who Biden? 😂 😆 😝

If anyone loses to Joe Biden in ‘24 it validates what we already know happened in ‘20! The only way Biden wins is if they steal the election again!

Your a special kind of stupid…

Not at all, I understand you know the election was stolen, most of the world knows the truth as well, but you’re willing to sacrifice our republic over the will of the voters.

Mail In ballots (Absentee Ballots) have never been 46% of the ballots, which is what occurred in the 2020 election. Historically Absentee Voting has been less than 10%…

What Absentee Voting Looked Like In All 50 States
Mail In voting original (Absentee Ballots)

https://fivethirtyeight.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/rakich-MAIL-PARTISAN-SPLIT-0201-1.png?w=1400

It became an issue when Absentee Voting doubled and my savior is Jesus Christ…

I believe there are only 3 states that have had Mail In voting, all of which are minor contributors to the Electoral College, it will never become a mandatory requirement.

You keep telling yourself that…

To who Biden? 😂 😆 😝

If anyone loses to Joe Biden in ‘24 it validates what we already know happened in ‘20! The only way Biden wins is if they steal the election again!

Your a special kind of stupid…
The election was not stolen. And you know this. But you tell yourself whatever you need to in order to make it better.

Biden wins in 2024 if Trump is the nominee.
Mail in voting will be the way of the future whether you like it or not. 8 states currently allow all mail in voting, and most have been using it for years.

The time of you and your ilk is slowly coming to an end.
Just as well as you are a special kind of something....what it is, I still have no idea. :)

Forum List

Back