Trump: Mr. Big Government

Trump's plan to deport all 11M illegals in this country has been estimated to cost $400B. I dont know whether that is high low or just right. But I havent seen a more reliable number either way.
Consider that the entire DHS budget for next year is $40.8 billion. Trump's plan calls for a 10 fold increase. How many people would be hired? How much more spending on overhead etc? And does anyone think that mega-agency will just go away once all the illegals are deported, assuming that's even possible? They would find additional responsibilities to justify their continued existence. That means monitoring every American citizen on suspicion of being illegal, harboring illegals, being a jihadi, or aiding and abetting. Hello, police state.

Oh, fuck off! Your abject stupidity and failure at existence never ceases to amaze me. Of all the asinine bullshit that Trump stands for, the one thing that puts your panties in a bunch your incessant whining about your bullshit open borders liberal nonsense. Not only are you a failure, but you're a failure at failure. You are failure squared. And a poster child for oral sex.

Illegals have no right to be here.
:lmao:

lol, 400 billion...
Do you have some other figure?

Ahahaha that's $36,000 per illegal talk about your epic math FAILS :laugh:
Please post what you consider a realistic figure and be prepared to back it up.

I don't think we need to purchase every illegal a brand new car and give them $10,000 in cash as part of their deportation. :laugh: You made this preposterous claim now back it up or admit you were wrong.
Trump's Deportation Plan 'Prohibitively Expensive'

Your turn. You wont. Because you cant.

lol, 400 billion...
Look, the estimated costs (400 billion) accrue when illegals are removed from the country and many of them therewith from the US economy. Removed illegals will no longer generate US income. True, but there are millions of unemployed to replace them. Thus, the alleged costs could be a surplus in reality as unemployed get jobs.
Do you have some other figure than $400B, yes or no?
I guess it would be some million.
I guess it would be all the money in the world plus $50 and a few soda bottles.
Which is right?

If you go to his website, I don't even think he mentions deportations anymore.
E-verify and increasing ICE agents was a couple things. Increasing the agents would be a great start because they cant deport them enough to keep up with border patrol arrests. Number of ICE agents has risen with the number of border patrol since 9-11
Nothing about "rounding them up" or anything.
It would not be the first thing he flip flopped on. The wonder is people stll believe him.
Or he started thinking. Or listening. I guess either way is progress lol
A lot of people change their positions when they learn of better ways to do things.
If he has flip fkopped on every position he's taken that indicates he did not consider the issues seriously before running. What does that say abouyt his fitness to be president?

lol, 400 billion...
Look, the estimated costs (400 billion) accrue when illegals are removed from the country and many of them therewith from the US economy. Removed illegals will no longer generate US income. True, but there are millions of unemployed to replace them. Thus, the alleged costs could be a surplus in reality as unemployed get jobs.
Do you have some other figure than $400B, yes or no?
I guess it would be some million.
I guess it would be all the money in the world plus $50 and a few soda bottles.
Which is right?
Maybe, you´ll figure it out next year :)

lol, 400 billion...

I don't think we need to purchase every illegal a brand new car and give them $10,000 in cash as part of their deportation. :laugh: You made this preposterous claim now back it up or admit you were wrong.

Still waiting for you to back up your claim, $36,000 per illegal. Look fool that's $144,000 for an illegal family of 4 its off the charts stupid. I don't even have to mock you the OP is self mocking.

E-verify and increasing ICE agents was a couple things. Increasing the agents would be a great start because they cant deport them enough to keep up with border patrol arrests. Number of ICE agents has risen with the number of border patrol since 9-11
It would not be the first thing he flip flopped on. The wonder is people stll believe him.
A lot of people change their positions when they learn of better ways to do things.
If he has flip fkopped on every position he's taken that indicates he did not consider the issues seriously before running. What does that say abouyt his fitness to be president?
well he hasn't, but I get your point.

Still waiting for you to back up your claim, $36,000 per illegal. Look fool that's $144,000 for an illegal family of 4 its off the charts stupid. I don't even have to mock you the OP is self mocking.
I did, moron. Still waiting to see your figures. You wont provide them because you dont have any. You are the mirror of ignorant libtards claiming Obama saved the country.

Or he's figured out that it's cheaper to just shoot them than deport them....... :eek:

Personally I have a better and cheaper plan to deal with the situation.....Offer all illegal aliens an all expenses paid luxury vacation to Russia courtesy of the American tax payer then just leave 'em stranded. :D

What has he not flip flopped on?
-SElf funding campaign
-Min wage
=Higher taxes
-Obamacare
-War crimes
-ISIS.
-Immigration.

So where is he consistent, and how are his flips not indicative that he is unfit for office?

The deportation thing was a ruse to draw in the bigots. Trump actually plans on granting amnesty to the illegals.

I did, moron. Still waiting to see your figures. You wont provide them because you dont have any. You are the mirror of ignorant libtards claiming Obama saved the country.

Feel free to tell us what the $144,000 would be spent on deporting a family of 4. You realize they already deport 400,000 a year at a tiny fraction of that cost. lol

Feel free to tell us what the $144,000 would be spent on deporting a family of 4. You realize they already deport 400,000 a year at a tiny fraction of that cost. lol
Still waiting for your figures and the suppporting evidence.

Trump's base is the anti-Mexican, anti-Muslim, and pro-gun crowd.

He is going to disappoint the shit out of every one of them.

Its not my OP, you claim $400 billion and I called that number stupid so go ahead explain your number I say you can't which is why you are running and hiding.

Its not my OP, you claim $400 billion and I called that number stupid so go ahead explain your number I say you can't which is why you are running and hiding.
I posted a link proving my number. You have posted nothing and run away from the challenge.
Which one of us has credibility here?

What has he not flip flopped on?
-SElf funding campaign
-Min wage
=Higher taxes
-Obamacare
-War crimes
-ISIS.
-Immigration.

So where is he consistent, and how are his flips not indicative that he is unfit for office?
trade. And the taxes thing he said was going to be a negotiation. Which, I dotn have a problem with. He isn't threatening dictatorship over it lol what did he change on with ocare?
and like I said, sometimes people smarten up. That's actually a good thing. Presidents are still human.
I also said you made your point.

Forum List

Back