Trump: Mr. Big Government

Still waiting for you to back up your claim, $36,000 per illegal. Look fool that's $144,000 for an illegal family of 4 its off the charts stupid. I don't even have to mock you the OP is self mocking.
I did, moron. Still waiting to see your figures. You wont provide them because you dont have any. You are the mirror of ignorant libtards claiming Obama saved the country.

Feel free to tell us what the $144,000 would be spent on deporting a family of 4. You realize they already deport 400,000 a year at a tiny fraction of that cost. lol
Still waiting for your figures and the suppporting evidence.

Its not my OP, you claim $400 billion and I called that number stupid so go ahead explain your number I say you can't which is why you are running and hiding.
I posted a link proving my number. You have posted nothing and run away from the challenge.
Which one of us has credibility here?

You link proves nothing, again please explain how it will cost $144,000 to deport just one family of 4 illegals.

I did, moron. Still waiting to see your figures. You wont provide them because you dont have any. You are the mirror of ignorant libtards claiming Obama saved the country.

Feel free to tell us what the $144,000 would be spent on deporting a family of 4. You realize they already deport 400,000 a year at a tiny fraction of that cost. lol

Its not my OP, you claim $400 billion and I called that number stupid so go ahead explain your number I say you can't which is why you are running and hiding.
I posted a link proving my number. You have posted nothing and run away from the challenge.

You link proves nothing, again please explain how it will cost $144,000 to deport just one family of 4 illegals.
LOL. Yes let's go with dismissal.
I posted a link proving my contention. You've posted irrelevant bullshit.
Youre dismissed here, SParky.

Trump's plan to deport all 11M illegals in this country has been estimated to cost $400B. I dont know whether that is high low or just right. But I havent seen a more reliable number either way.
Consider that the entire DHS budget for next year is $40.8 billion. Trump's plan calls for a 10 fold increase. How many people would be hired? How much more spending on overhead etc? And does anyone think that mega-agency will just go away once all the illegals are deported, assuming that's even possible? They would find additional responsibilities to justify their continued existence. That means monitoring every American citizen on suspicion of being illegal, harboring illegals, being a jihadi, or aiding and abetting. Hello, police state.

Have you missed the fact that Obama is keeping a dossier on every American citizen in case they might be a criminal. They can bring up everything about you in an instant. It is called the NICS.

Hey I'm using your numbers, $144,000 just to deport one illegal family of 4 tell us why it will cost that much?

And how much it will cost us to pay for their lifetime of welfare? Kasich just plopped 45,000 Somalies down in Ohio. We are paying for 9 out of 10 of them.

Hey I'm using your numbers, $144,000 just to deport one illegal family of 4 tell us why it will cost that much?
Overhead. WHy do toilet seats cost the military thousands of dollars?
You understand identifying illegals, detaining them, giving judiicial proceedings to them and then deporting them are all expensive procedures, right? Its not like you hand someone a bus ticket to Tijuana.

And how much it will cost us to pay for their lifetime of welfare? Kasich just plopped 45,000 Somalies down in Ohio. We are paying for 9 out of 10 of them.

45,000? Damn.

Trump's plan to deport all 11M illegals in this country has been estimated to cost $400B. I dont know whether that is high low or just right. But I havent seen a more reliable number either way.
Consider that the entire DHS budget for next year is $40.8 billion. Trump's plan calls for a 10 fold increase. How many people would be hired? How much more spending on overhead etc? And does anyone think that mega-agency will just go away once all the illegals are deported, assuming that's even possible? They would find additional responsibilities to justify their continued existence. That means monitoring every American citizen on suspicion of being illegal, harboring illegals, being a jihadi, or aiding and abetting. Hello, police state.

Have you missed the fact that Obama is keeping a dossier on every American citizen in case they might be a criminal. They can bring up everything about you in an instant. It is called the NICS.
Invest in tin foil. It's going up.

You understand identifying illegals, detaining them, giving judiicial proceedings to them and then deporting them are all expensive procedures, right? Its not like you hand someone a bus ticket to Tijuana.

LOL they don't, did you read that on the internet :laugh:

You're dismissed as a waste of time and effort. An Obama supporter who happens to support Trump this time but no real difference in intelligence or information.

it also reduces the gdp by $1 trillion

The Costs of Mass Deportation

You're dismissed as a waste of time and effort. An Obama supporter who happens to support Trump this time but no real difference in intelligence or information.

Sorry I don't debate the absurd, next window over.

Sorry I don't debate the absurd, next window over.
True. You just parrot it.

Forum List

Back