Trump must go...he’s Making America Great, putting Americans first and giving tax breaks.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
He's a Madman I tell ya.
It all started with him using offensive taglines such as Make America Great Again and Americans First, then he let our most productive keep more of their own money. The crooked muthafucker has Blacks working like never before and unemployment at an all time low. The bastard is hell-bent on protecting Americans from foreign filth and enforcing our right to sovereignty. The piece of shit wants to stop forcing American taxpayers from paying for the worlds problems and he wants our military appreciated...WE MUST IMPEACH NOW!

At this point, he's defending Americans against the Democrats.

That is true. The DNC has been the intravenous needle of the KGB injecting marxism into the US since the bolsheviks took moscow. I don't care if 90% of the bed wetters are too stupid to grasp that fact. They're either complicit or deliberately working to undermine the nation and usher in a global collectivist oligarchy. If you vote democrook, you're an idiot at best, a traitor most likely, and an oxygen thief who wants to neutralize everyone else's carbon footprint.

He's a Madman I tell ya.
It all started with him using offensive taglines such as Make America Great Again and Americans First, then he let our most productive keep more of their own money. The crooked muthafucker has Blacks working like never before and unemployment at an all time low. The bastard is hell-bent on protecting Americans from foreign filth and enforcing our right to sovereignty. The piece of shit wants to stop forcing American taxpayers from paying for the worlds problems and he wants our military appreciated...WE MUST IMPEACH NOW!

cartoon7228.jpg

OUT OF MY WAY, MAN! EVERY MAN FOR THEMSELF!
The whole planet could go up in smoke any minute now as the core of the planet cracks up. SAVE THE CHILDREN!

You forgot to add he's gotten us out of these crazy climate schemes that would have bankrupted us, stabilized the planet, slashed illegal immigration, cut crime, gotten Russia and China back a bit into place and made that asshole in North Korea settle down a lot! Not to mention foil every investigation thrown at him while dancing madly on a pin with nearly everyone around him in Washington out to get him.

The Left fear, hate and loathe Trump not because he is so bad but because he is SO GOOD! He has shown that a businessman with no political experience can get far more done with one hand tied behind his back than a whole trunk full of all these "professional" politicians they've been throwing at us for years!

trump equals.jpg

What O What will the politicians do when Trump is long gone and they try to put another stuffed, pressed suit back in the WH and we see how it all is again???

He's a Madman I tell ya.

View attachment 237184

OUT OF MY WAY, MAN! EVERY MAN FOR THEMSELF!
The whole planet could go up in smoke any minute now as the core of the planet cracks up. SAVE THE CHILDREN!

You forgot to add he's gotten us out of these crazy climate schemes that would have bankrupted us, stabilized the planet, slashed illegal immigration, cut crime, gotten Russia and China back a bit into place and made that asshole in North Korea settle down a lot! Not to mention foil every investigation thrown at him while dancing madly on a pin with nearly everyone around him in Washington out to get him.

The Left fear, hate and loathe Trump not because he is so bad but because he is SO GOOD! He has shown that a businessman with no political experience can get far more done with one hand tied behind his back than a whole trunk full of all these "professional" politicians they've been throwing at us for years!

View attachment 237189

What O What will the politicians do when Trump is long gone and they try to put another stuffed, pressed suit back in the WH and we see how it all is again???
They probably won`t be posting juvenile cartoons. Come back this afternoon and bring your Crayolas.

They probably won`t be posting juvenile cartoons.

What, you mean like 90% of the Left Wingers on this forum who sit up all night depicting Trump as a fat baby in a stroller being pushed around by Putin? You mean like THAT, Batman?

They probably won`t be posting juvenile cartoons. Come back this afternoon and bring your Crayolas.

Did anyone ever explain to you why they failed to abort you?
I just wondered....

Was it traffic? Did it cost too much? All those can be remedied, it's not too late for a retroactive self abortion. All you need is a few handfuls of aspirin or a gallon of gas and a match.

Piece of shit.

Forum List

Back