Trump needs to be investigated over Putin's hack on his watch. This is what America feared

This OP is as stupid as it gets. Obviously a Biden voter.

He could be dumber. He could have voted for Rump in 2020.

Only a derp would vote Biden-Harris.

Eff9fNIXoAgXDaM.jpg

His silence is a confession of guilt! Lock him up
They don't even have proof that it was Russia, you retarded TDS afflicted moron.
It was likely China. Biden gave them the pass codes. The hack happened as soon as Biden started getting security briefings.

But the election was stolen!

According to some, it was stolen in 2016 as well.

I seem to remember some hacking during the campaigns back then as well...

What did Obama do about it before he left office?

In fairness, during 2016...the information on what the Russians were doing was developing, and a concern. The big worry was what to do without creating the appearance of trying to interfere in an election. I totally get that. But Trump started with that knowledge provided in full to him and his security experts by the outgoing Obama administration. There is no doubt cyber attacks were an ongoing concern (enough so that special task forces were created). Given that - what has the Trump administration done to combat these threats and prepare for them? I think that is a valid concern.

So by that logic we should also have an investigation into Barak Obama for allowing Russia and Putin to interfer in the 2016 election. I recall no alarms or warning bells until after the election when it didn't go the way all the media and political experts said it would.

trump has no any sense of ethics. He would sell out his loved ones, his family, his country. Anything. Throughout his life, he seems to me that he has worshipped only one thing: his own reflection in the mirror. So many Americans, of all genders, races, religions, ethnic backgrounds, sexual orientations, have sacrificed because we knew that it was right. trump simply does not share this same ethic. I seriously doubt that he even took care of his own infants. I mean personal care, like when infant Eric or Ivanka had a loaded diaper.

ChiComm Biden. The Biden Crime Family.
What is "ChiComm" outside of some right-wing conspiracy theory? With all of this hoopla about the Biden family's supposed ties to the Chinese Communists, why all the hiding of the trump family's ties to putin? It has been the Russians who have been hacking into us, and the trumps and their sycophants have known ties to putin.

But the election was stolen!

According to some, it was stolen in 2016 as well.

I seem to remember some hacking during the campaigns back then as well...

What did Obama do about it before he left office?

In fairness, during 2016...the information on what the Russians were doing was developing, and a concern. The big worry was what to do without creating the appearance of trying to interfere in an election. I totally get that. But Trump started with that knowledge provided in full to him and his security experts by the outgoing Obama administration. There is no doubt cyber attacks were an ongoing concern (enough so that special task forces were created). Given that - what has the Trump administration done to combat these threats and prepare for them? I think that is a valid concern.
You Dimwingers have been claiming ever since the election that this was the most secure election in history.

Thank President Trump for cleaning up yet another Barry Hussein mess.

trump has no any sense of ethics. He would sell out his loved ones, his family, his country. Anything. Throughout his life, he seems to me that he has worshipped only one thing: his own reflection in the mirror. So many Americans, of all genders, races, religions, ethnic backgrounds, sexual orientations, have sacrificed because we knew that it was right. trump simply does not share this same ethic. I seriously doubt that he even took care of his own infants. I mean personal care, like when infant Eric or Ivanka had a loaded diaper.

ChiComm Biden. The Biden Crime Family.
What is "ChiComm" outside of some right-wing conspiracy theory? With all of this hoopla about the Biden family's supposed ties to the Chinese Communists, why all the hiding of the trump family's ties to putin? It has been the Russians who have been hacking into us, and the trumps and their sycophants have known ties to putin.
Chinese Communists aren’t a conspiracy theory, you raving lunatic.

On the one hand we have a REAL...ongoing...cyber attack which Trump not only failed to prevent but won't even acknowledge is occurring and certainly isn't doing anything to mitigate.

And on the other we have nonsensical Trumpers making bullshit claims about some fantasy China-Biden connection

Yea...we can't get Trump out fast enough...

What's to investigate. Rump is just stupid and Putin took advantage of him every step of the way. Putin proved that he was even a better Con than Don the Con.

Trusting a former KGB agent is rarely a good idea.

It was bad enough before we were hit by this and the virus.

The incompetence of the buffoon in the White House represents a clear and present danger to our country.

Hey Gruebers! Dont look at us stealing the election. Look at the Russians and Trump again!

You leftist are absolute morons.

The incompetence of the buffoon in the White House represents a clear and present danger to our country.

Hey Gruebers! Dont look at us stealing the election. Look at the Russians and Trump again!

You leftist are absolute morons.
Give up on the election.

You lost. The Supreme Court blew that shit out of the water twice.

Why can't you take this attack on our nation serious? Are you as compromised as Trump is?

On the one hand we have a REAL...ongoing...cyber attack which Trump not only failed to prevent but won't even acknowledge is occurring and certainly isn't doing anything to mitigate.

And on the other we have nonsensical Trumpers making bullshit claims about some fantasy China-Biden connection

Your lips to God’s ear

Time left until Trump leaves office
Zoom
32days
768hours
46117minutes
2767063seconds

Your lips to God’s ear

Time left until Trump leaves office
Zoom
32days
768hours
46117minutes
2767063seconds

Cool.countdown. here's your problem. The dementia riddled fool you cheated to put in charge has to speak to the American people quite often. It's going to be hilarious.

What does the President have to do with SolarWinds?
Is it his company? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back