Trump needs to be investigated over Putin's hack on his watch. This is what America feared

His silence is a confession of guilt! Lock him up
Trump has been voted out of office because of his incompetence, this latest incident being one of scores of examples – that’s sufficient, let’s just be rid of Trump.

His silence is a confession of guilt! Lock him up

What's to investigate. Rump is just stupid and Putin took advantage of him every step of the way. Putin proved that he was even a better Con than Don the Con.

TDS victims brainwashed by the Deep State DNC/MSM say Russia, not realizing it is the Deep State MSM code word for China which owns much of the Deep State DNC/MSM along with Soros, et al.

Frankly, I think that trump always was putin's pooch. putin has/had something on trump that would lead trump to sell out his own country.
Trump’s silence on the most recent Russian cyber-attack speaks volumes.
trump has no any sense of ethics. He would sell out his loved ones, his family, his country. Anything. Throughout his life, he seems to me that he has worshipped only one thing: his own reflection in the mirror. So many Americans, of all genders, races, religions, ethnic backgrounds, sexual orientations, have sacrificed because we knew that it was right. trump simply does not share this same ethic. I seriously doubt that he even took care of his own infants. I mean personal care, like when infant Eric or Ivanka had a loaded diaper.

trump has no any sense of ethics. He would sell out his loved ones, his family, his country. Anything. Throughout his life, he seems to me that he has worshipped only one thing: his own reflection in the mirror. So many Americans, of all genders, races, religions, ethnic backgrounds, sexual orientations, have sacrificed because we knew that it was right. trump simply does not share this same ethic. I seriously doubt that he even took care of his own infants. I mean personal care, like when infant Eric or Ivanka had a loaded diaper.

ChiComm Biden. The Biden Crime Family.

Forum List

Back