Trump needs to be investigated over Putin's hack on his watch. This is what America feared

His silence is a confession of guilt! Lock him up
The premise of this article is a total lie. There is zero evidence that Russia initiated this attack. As of now, there is no forensic evidence of the origin, there is only speculation.

Google chrome password manager shows my Ameren Electric Utility password was compromised because it was found in hacker database. Ameren just had me change username & password after I logged in.
Earlier today I got a notification pop up asking me to sign into my Apple account
and verify my password...uh, no

Now we know that Trump had nothing to do with the halt in Biden's briefings. The decision was made at the Pentagon. It might have something to do with the money China was paying the Biden family. Now we know that Hunter Biden and brother Jim Biden has been under investigation since 2018.

Google chrome password manager shows my Ameren Electric Utility password was compromised because it was found in hacker database. Ameren just had me change username & password after I logged in.

Google isn't admitting the depth of the hack that occurred this last week and most likely doesn't even know yet.
ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO

They probably had something to do with it IF these hacks actually occurred

It's amazing how it is just one thing after another...
which tells me they are trying to get ahead of something

I mean, seriously, have these people lost their fucking minds or what

They TOTALLY ignore, dismiss, write off, rampant voter fraud
and are hooting and hollering about Russia hacking the US Treasury and Google

Weren't we told Russia has been at this since 2015
AT THIS POINT, WHY IS THE FOCUS ON RUSSIA
AND NOT OUR INCOMPETENT AGENCIES

This is why Hillary's private email server
and her sending, receiving and storing classified information
was a threat to National Security

The election was secure..the most secure

No one hacked into Hillary's desktop at home
Intercepted any data when her IT guy was walking through her aid
on how to transfer emails onto a flash drive to upload to a laptop

A laptop she said she mailed, was lost in the mail,
but found in her home by the FBI

Then you have Huma's estranged husband with a laptop
that has Hillary's emails downloaded in a folder labeled 'insurance'

Russia hacked the US Treasury Dept. and Google and others

Get the fuck outta here

It was bad enough before we were hit by this and the virus.

The incompetence of the buffoon in the White House represents a clear and present danger to our country.

Hey Gruebers! Dont look at us stealing the election. Look at the Russians and Trump again!

You leftist are absolute morons.
You lost, fair and square. Bitch and moan all you want.

Tough shit.

The incompetence of the buffoon in the White House represents a clear and present danger to our country.

Hey Gruebers! Dont look at us stealing the election. Look at the Russians and Trump again!

Give up on the election.

You lost. The Supreme Court blew that shit out of the water twice.

Why can't you take this attack on our nation serious? Are you as compromised as Trump is?
They are sheep. They have zero (0) thoughts outside of what Trump says.

This OP is as stupid as it gets. Obviously a Biden voter.

He could be dumber. He could have voted for Rump in 2020.

Only a derp would vote Biden-Harris.

View attachment 430926
1608390698019.jpeg

Give up on the election.

You lost. The Supreme Court blew that shit out of the water twice.

Why can't you take this attack on our nation serious? Are you as compromised as Trump is?
They are sheep. They have zero (0) thoughts outside of what Trump says.
Irony.

About The Russian cyber attack on cyber security company's & government agency's. These agency's are in charge of our satellite cyber defense systems.(our main defense) why are we hearing nothing about it from The White house or senate?

The premise of this article is a total lie. There is zero evidence that Russia initiated this attack. As of now, there is no forensic evidence of the origin, there is only speculation.
Do you get a check directly from Putin?

Derp...:uhoh3:

Trump halts Biden's briefings to hide involvement before leaving office and moving to hanes home away from home

Never in my 62 years on this planet have I witnessed such dangerous behavior from a POTUS, and that includes Nixon.
I've been on this planet since 1952, and I haven't seem it either before trump, not even from Nixon. This is frightening.

Forum List

Back