Trump needs to do his homework

OldLady

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2015
6 hours in Intelligence Briefings and 13 hours Tweeting. Why would that concern anyone? Geesh.

Now that Michael Flynn isn't there to attend the briefings and give him the Cliff Notes, maybe he'll pay more attention? That is where Trump's ADHD is really showing up--he finds it boring. Maybe if we got a hot chick to give the briefings, wearing a Miss Universe bathing suit? I dunno, but he ought to be studying up and paying attention. When the hour comes that he needs to know it, he shouldn't need someone to spend a day filling him in on what's happening.

Tweeting: 13 hours. Intel briefings: 6 hours. How Trump spent his 1st month as president

trump-time.jpg

Old Lady must be in there watching his every move and timing him. Or....maybe this is just more bullshit.
It's not bullshit. Our President is acting like an ignorant fuck.

How many hours did he golf?
They apparently can't count while he's at the course--in the full article, they say he's played 6 times, but for some reason the hours counter doesn't work at the golf course? LOL

The fact is Trump has done more in his first month or so than Obama did in his first year...well other than that travesty called the stimulus....and the other travesty called Obamacare

So... you want him to spend more time working on his projects?
I want him to attend his intelligence briefings. Despite what he claims, he does NOT know more than the generals. As his phone call with Taiwan showed.

There was a time we supported capitalistic nations and democratic ones at that. Telling China Taiwan has a place is a good thing. While I want Trump aware of national security issues, I would rather have him trust his advisors and make sure they are up on all the latest.

Elderly Man Tweets Nonsense
Donald-Trump-CPAC-80x80.png
He Saw on Fox News...Instead of going to Intelligence meetings

5e66bfc4d99ca4b0ec9b38c86fb33a5078cd3e2b8cdee5a18828f24517148581.png
MAGA ...Make America Goober Again

The orange clown is proving it every day. President of the United States of America is a 24/7 job. And anyone doing it should give his full attention to the job. After all, the nation depends on the wise decisions made by the President and the Congress. When they make poor decisions, we all suffer. 1929, 2008.

The orange clown is proving it every day. President of the United States of America is a 24/7 job. And anyone doing it should give his full attention to the job. After all, the nation depends on the wise decisions made by the President and the Congress. When they make poor decisions, we all suffer. 1929, 2008.
‘I want an investigation’: Father of slain SEAL blames Trump’s carelessness and ego for son’s death
Administration officials have claimed that an investigation would tarnish the memory Owen’s son, but the father disagrees.

Old Lady must be in there watching his every move and timing him. Or....maybe this is just more bullshit.
pRove it.
Read the OP. When shit hits the fan, it is his call. Right now he's got his generals and cabinet members padding around making his bulloney sound reasonable. The day will come for an "Osama Moment" or a "Twin Towers Moment" and he had better know what is going on. RIGHT THEN. I worry about these things.

pRove it.
Read the OP. When shit hits the fan, it is his call. Right now he's got his generals and cabinet members padding around making his bulloney sound reasonable. The day will come for an "Osama Moment" or a "Twin Towers Moment" and he had better know what is going on. RIGHT THEN. I worry about these things.
Or a Benghazi moment? An Egypt moment? A Syria moment?

I dont expect you to grasp it.

I want him to attend his intelligence briefings. Despite what he claims, he does NOT know more than the generals. As his phone call with Taiwan showed.

There was a time we supported capitalistic nations and democratic ones at that. Telling China Taiwan has a place is a good thing. While I want Trump aware of national security issues, I would rather have him trust his advisors and make sure they are up on all the latest.
He sure is doing that. Maybe, on second thought, considering who he is, you're right.

pRove it.
Your BS link proves nothing. You idiots think these BS links are some proof of something. They are not. None of this crap that you and others post will hold up in court. PROVE IT!

pRove it.
Or a Benghazi moment? An Egypt moment? A Syria moment?

I dont expect you to grasp it.
I grasp you fine, and when you want to open a thread on those issues by the last President, feel free.

I see. So you think that trusting Russia, and spurning the EU, Mexico, and Canada is supporting capitalism and democratic nations?

Forum List

Back