Trump no longer POTUS and GOPers not a majority???

The left’s ignorance and stupidity on full display in this thread. Democrats blocked keeping the government running, in 2013 it was the Republicans who blocked and it was known as a Republican shutdown. The minority are the ones who block, it’s theirs. Really basic.

Just for fun......Did you know that FOUR republican senators basically voted for the shutdown???

Obviously, elected republicans are surrendering to the democratic minority.

The "brilliant" spin devised by the likes of the moron-in-chief, Sarah HICKabee Sanders (aka, Baghdad Bob) and FOX's trolls, is to label the government shutdown, "Schumer's shutdown".........

This strategy may perhaps work given the rather low IQ of Trump cult members, but for others it may be a bit too moronic to digest.

In other words........the tail is wagging the entire dog..........LOL

You're the dog.

The left’s ignorance and stupidity on full display in this thread. Democrats blocked keeping the government running, in 2013 it was the Republicans who blocked and it was known as a Republican shutdown. The minority are the ones who block, it’s theirs. Really basic.

Just for fun......Did you know that FOUR republican senators basically voted for the shutdown???

NeverTrumpers.

Just for fun, did you know that 45 Republicans voted to keep the government open, whereas 44 Democrats voted to shut it down? Just for more fun, did you know that if Schumer had allowed a straight up-or-down vote, the funding bill would have passed and the government would still be open? Just for extra fun, did you know that the GOP-controlled House, where there is no filibuster, easily passed a funding bill on Thursday?

Seriously, what is wrong with you people? WHO are you? This whole discussion is bizarre. It's like you live in a parallel universe.

I'm watching Fox News and it's as if the Democrats control the government. The Democrats are destroying civilization on that channel

Ahhhh, FOX.....the preferred cable network for people who haven't yet "mastered" how to use their TV remote........LOL

View attachment 172570

Has FOX ever doctored a 911 tape to fit their agenda?

Has FOX ever faked blowing up a truck?

Has FOX ever faked documents about a Presidents

National Guard service?

Has FOX ever made up shit to impugn a President?

I could go on but I don’t have the time…

Get your head out of your ass and listen to FOX and RUSH…

Seriously, what is wrong with you people? WHO are you? This whole discussion is bizarre. It's like you live in a parallel universe.

In this "parallel universe" the mantra of having in the oval office the "Greatest Deal Maker who EVER Walked the Planet" rings a bit hollow today.....don't you think?..............lol

I'm watching Fox News and it's as if the Democrats control the government. The Democrats are destroying civilization on that channel

Ahhhh, FOX.....the preferred cable network for people who haven't yet "mastered" how to use their TV remote........LOL

View attachment 172570

National Guard service?

Fox News is nothing but pure propaganda.

Can you and your ilk give us a chorus of, "baaaaa"???,,,,lol

upload_2018-1-20_8-43-21.png

takes more than a bare majority to pass.

But then, you knew that.

another poor attempt at spin, gnat

Ahhhhh, calling the shutdown, "Schumer's Shutdown" is NOT an attempt at spin????....................Just asking.........LOL
Qst..........
A decade from now, will this government shutdown be known as [minority senate leader,] Schumer's or Trumps??
No one will remember it a month from now, you stammering simpleton.

The "brilliant" spin devised by the likes of the moron-in-chief, Sarah HICKabee Sanders (aka, Baghdad Bob) and FOX's trolls, is to label the government shutdown, "Schumer's shutdown".........

This strategy may perhaps work given the rather low IQ of Trump cult members, but for others it may be a bit too moronic to digest.

The Schumer Shutdown will most likely result in drastic losses for the Stalinists in the 2018 midterms.

You had thought you would retake congress and impeach Trump for something, you'll come up with that later. But you moron Marxists can't stop shooting yourselves in the foot.

#schumershutdown - because democrats care more about illegal aliens than they do about American military personnel.

View attachment 172570

National Guard service?

Fox News is nothing but pure propaganda.

All liberals call the TRUTH propaganda...

It's your media that spews the real propaganda.

A democratic republic offers protections to the minority dumbass.

Forum List

Back