Trump no longer POTUS and GOPers not a majority???

yeah yeah yeah the police too When are people like you going to get fed up with the bullshit your leaders throw??

oh the poor american military boo hoo
- eddie the little fuck
Please tell me how this shutdown will harm our ,armed ,,to the teeth, forces

They stop getting paid moron, while still on duty.

And we ALL saw teh utter contempt you have for our military.

Typical Maoist.
Don't know if that's true but if so, they get it ALL when trump comes to his senses They lose nothing

The contempt and hatred you have for the men and women of this country in uniform is just a reflection of what your party orders you to think.

America will remember in November.
stop killing those you bs about loving Is that repub love ??Sending our troops out to die??

- eddie the little fuck

Typical Maoist.
Don't know if that's true but if so, they get it ALL when trump comes to his senses They lose nothing

The contempt and hatred you have for the men and women of this country in uniform is just a reflection of what your party orders you to think.

stop killing those you bs about loving Is that repub love ??Sending our troops out to die??

DERP

upload_2018-1-20_9-1-3.png

United States military casualties in the War in Afghanistan - Wikipedia

Yer a dumb one eddie, even as gutter scum Communists go.

Typical Maoist.

DERP

View attachment 172604

WOW.....I am sure it was an oversight....but did you forget the Invasion of Iraq???

Obviously, elected republicans are surrendering to the democratic minority.

The "brilliant" spin devised by the likes of the moron-in-chief, Sarah HICKabee Sanders (aka, Baghdad Bob) and FOX's trolls, is to label the government shutdown, "Schumer's shutdown".........

This strategy may perhaps work given the rather low IQ of Trump cult members, but for others it may be a bit too moronic to digest.

In other words........the tail is wagging the entire dog..........LOL
The strategy works for any American able to grasp the obvious. That apparently leaves you out.

Typical Maoist.

DERP

View attachment 172604

WOW.....I am sure it was an oversight....but did you forget the Invasion of Iraq???
think they all have dementia

Obviously, elected republicans are surrendering to the democratic minority.

The "brilliant" spin devised by the likes of the moron-in-chief, Sarah HICKabee Sanders (aka, Baghdad Bob) and FOX's trolls, is to label the government shutdown, "Schumer's shutdown".........

This strategy may perhaps work given the rather low IQ of Trump cult members, but for others it may be a bit too moronic to digest.

^^^^^^^
Unintelligent person.

Do you know why people follow Trump like a cult? As rebellion to being forced to have to follow LGBT bullshit like a cult. There it is.

You're welcome. Democrat strategists take note.

The left’s ignorance and stupidity on full display in this thread. Democrats blocked keeping the government running, in 2013 it was the Republicans who blocked and it was known as a Republican shutdown. The minority are the ones who block, it’s theirs. Really basic.

Just for fun......Did you know that FOUR republican senators basically voted for the shutdown???

Name all the Dems that voted for it. It’s on the Dems, pretty simple for everyone except partisan nuts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The left’s ignorance and stupidity on full display in this thread. Democrats blocked keeping the government running, in 2013 it was the Republicans who blocked and it was known as a Republican shutdown. The minority are the ones who block, it’s theirs. Really basic.

Just for fun......Did you know that FOUR republican senators basically voted for the shutdown???

Name all the Dems that voted for it. It’s on the Dems, pretty simple for everyone except partisan nuts.

of course pap you remember trump saying the president is responsible for shut downs ,,,,,,,,,but that was when Obama was president

of course pap you remember trump saying the president is responsible for shut downs ,,,,,,,,,but that was when Obama was president

What does that have to do anything? I really don’t care what Trump or Obama think.

Pretty clear to nonpartisans where fault lies, just as it was clear in 2013.

I'm watching Fox News and it's as if the Democrats control the government. The Democrats are destroying civilization on that channel

Ahhhh, FOX.....the preferred cable network for people who haven't yet "mastered" how to use their TV remote........LOL

View attachment 172570

Has FOX ever doctored a 911 tape to fit their agenda?

Has FOX ever faked blowing up a truck?

Has FOX ever faked documents about a Presidents

National Guard service?

Has FOX ever made up shit to impugn a President?

I could go on but I don’t have the time…

Get your head out of your ass and listen to FOX and RUSH…
Fox News is nothing but pure propaganda.

So is CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, NBC, what is your point?

trump-made-me-do-it.jpg

The #schumershutdown is 100% on you Maoists.

Forum List

Back