Trump Official Rick Gates Sentenced To Jail And Probation

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Rick Gates, former Trump campaign aide, sentenced to 45 days in jail - CNNPolitics

Rick Gates, one of the most significant former Trump campaign advisers who flipped on President Donald Trump in the Mueller investigation, was sentenced to 45 days in jail and three years probation by a federal judge Tuesday morning.

But the judge veered from simply giving him his sentence to acknowledge the significant role he had played as a witness in the Mueller investigation.

Gates, a longtime deputy to 2016 Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort who shared searing details about Trump's efforts in 2016 with special counsel Robert Mueller, admitted to helping Manafort conceal $75 million in foreign bank accounts from their years of Ukraine lobbying work.

That's what ACTUAL crime and punishment looks like, boys and girls. Unlike the crack pipe fantasies of Rudy Giuliani, who may be going to jail himself someday soon.

The list of Trump friends and hirees who have been sent to jail or resigned in scandal grows longer and longer and longer...

He may be setting a record.

you mean his flip on Manafort. And his testimony that he thought Stone might have talked to Trump? Or the fact he was charged with lying, 7 counts I believe.

Rick Gates, former Trump campaign aide, sentenced to 45 days in jail - CNNPolitics

Rick Gates, one of the most significant former Trump campaign advisers who flipped on President Donald Trump in the Mueller investigation, was sentenced to 45 days in jail and three years probation by a federal judge Tuesday morning.

But the judge veered from simply giving him his sentence to acknowledge the significant role he had played as a witness in the Mueller investigation.

Gates, a longtime deputy to 2016 Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort who shared searing details about Trump's efforts in 2016 with special counsel Robert Mueller, admitted to helping Manafort conceal $75 million in foreign bank accounts from their years of Ukraine lobbying work.

That's what ACTUAL crime and punishment looks like, boys and girls. Unlike the crack pipe fantasies of Rudy Giuliani, who may be going to jail himself someday soon.
He ratted out Manafort to save his own sorry ass.
That's your hero ?

He ratted out Manafort to save his own sorry ass.
That's your hero ?

No, that's a Republican who got caught.

No, that's a Republican who got caught.
Caught in a web of massive abuse of power by the Obama admin.

No, for being corrupt and getting caught.

Are we discussing James Comey?

^can't read

You can't? So sad.

If you think I'm talking about Comey then you're practically illiterate and you demonstrate that with every post, whether you're being intentionally stupid or not.

Caught in a web of massive abuse of power by the Obama admin.

^can't read

You can't? So sad.

If you think I'm talking about Comey then you're practically illiterate and you demonstrate that with every post, whether you're being intentionally stupid or not.

It was a joke. Chill, Leftist.

^can't read

You can't? So sad.

No shit, next time try bringing the funny.

^can't read

You can't? So sad.

Funny escapes you. You're a Leftist.

^can't read

You can't? So sad.

Work on the jokes, don't blame the audience.

In the meantime yet another Trump guy goes to jail.

You can't? So sad.

It was funny because it triggered you. Soon many Democrats will be in jail. Just wait.

It was funny because it triggered you. Soon many Democrats will be in jail. Just wait.

I was triggered? Ok, guess I missed it.

Any day now...

In the meantime there are Trump people currently in prison.

Any day now...

You would not have responded if you were not. IDC about "Trump people". I like Trump's policies and the fact that he triggers losers like you is icing on the cake.

Any day now...

You would not have responded if you were not. IDC about "Trump people". I like Trump's policies and the fact that he triggers losers like you is icing on the cake.

Says the guy who responded to my post first. :21:

Forum List

Back