Trump officially declared a racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Bout time congress caught up with the rest of the US.

fb_img_1441897391933.jpg
Don't be stupider than you have to be son.

there-are-2-things-i-hate-racism-and-white-folk-22630443.png
So, not going to take my advice, huh?

34734148643_4f01fbecbf_c.jpg
You should at least try to make the memes apply to the conversation. Random pics don't do anything.

By act of Congress, Trump is a racist

Live updates: Backlash after Trump's racist tweets - CNNPolitics

The House of Representatives passed a resolution denouncing President Trump's racist comments targeting four progressive Democratic congresswomen of color.

The vote was 240 to 187.
people react to trump when he opens his mouth,well people also react when those ladies open their mouths...

The difference is that Trump doesn't have the media on his side to sensationalize the story. Watch how the talk show people on the commie networks proclaim that this officially makes Trump a racist.
no one would even know who those women are if it wasnt for trump...

I had no idea who the number 4 member of the squad was. I don't think I had ever heard her name.

President Trump enjoys being historic, so he'll be pleased this one gets him in the history books. The House has not passed such a Resolution in a hundred years. Way to Go Trump!

116TH CONGRESS 1ST SESSION H. RES. 489
Condemning President Trump’s racist comments directed at Members of Congress....

Whereas President Donald Trump’s racist comments have legitimized fear and hatred of new Americans and people of color: Now, therefore, be it Resolved, That the House of Representatives— (1) believes that immigrants and their descendants have made America stronger, and that those who take the oath of citizenship are every bit as American as those whose families have lived in the United States for many generations;
(2) is committed to keeping America open to those lawfully seeking refuge and asylum from violence and oppression, and those who are willing to work hard to live the American Dream, no matter their race, ethnicity, faith, or country of origin; and
(3) strongly condemns President Donald Trump’s racist comments that have legitimized and increased fear and hatred of new Americans and people of color by saying that our fellow Americans who are immigrants, and those who may look to the President like immigrants, should ‘‘go back’’ to other countries, by referring to immigrants and asylum seekers as ‘‘invaders,’’ and by saying that Members of Congress who are immigrants (or those of our colleagues who are wrongly assumed to be immigrants) do not belong in Congress or in the United States of America.

https://www.congress.gov/116/bills/hres489/BILLS-116hres489ih.pdf

I'm not sure it's racism fueling this, or xenophobia, or just a plain old hissy fit, but his reactions are out of line and invite this kind of accusation.

Historians will be arguing about whether or not this guy was racist for centuries--it will be almost as big a puzzle as if Cleopatra and Julius Caesar really had a son together.
Where is the condemnation for the four whores of the apocalypse denigrating the president, calling for death to Israel, and on and on and on?
Who called for death to Israel? You got a LINK?
The leader of Iran, head of the #1 state sponsor of Terrorism, just before Obama lifted Iranian sanctions and sent them a plane load of cash.

Iranian lawmakers convene with chants of 'Death to America'

Okay. I guess Mike must have confused him with Omar. Understandable....
lol

President Trump enjoys being historic, so he'll be pleased this one gets him in the history books. The House has not passed such a Resolution in a hundred years. Way to Go Trump!

Condemning President Trump’s racist comments directed at Members of Congress....

Whereas President Donald Trump’s racist comments have legitimized fear and hatred of new Americans and people of color: Now, therefore, be it Resolved, That the House of Representatives— (1) believes that immigrants and their descendants have made America stronger, and that those who take the oath of citizenship are every bit as American as those whose families have lived in the United States for many generations;
(2) is committed to keeping America open to those lawfully seeking refuge and asylum from violence and oppression, and those who are willing to work hard to live the American Dream, no matter their race, ethnicity, faith, or country of origin; and
(3) strongly condemns President Donald Trump’s racist comments that have legitimized and increased fear and hatred of new Americans and people of color by saying that our fellow Americans who are immigrants, and those who may look to the President like immigrants, should ‘‘go back’’ to other countries, by referring to immigrants and asylum seekers as ‘‘invaders,’’ and by saying that Members of Congress who are immigrants (or those of our colleagues who are wrongly assumed to be immigrants) do not belong in Congress or in the United States of America.

I'm not sure it's racism fueling this, or xenophobia, or just a plain old hissy fit, but his reactions are out of line and invite this kind of accusation.

Historians will be arguing about whether or not this guy was racist for centuries--it will be almost as big a puzzle as if Cleopatra and Julius Caesar really had a son together.
I am surprised you blame this on Trump.
You should be ashamed of what the idiots in Congress has done.
His actual words, not the embellished version repeated every few seconds somewhere...but actual words are brash but not racist. That is dumb.
People have been saying "well if you hate America so much then leave" for probably 243 years now.
It doesn't take a genius to figure out the intent of his remark, and race had nothing to do with it. He was angry at their constant complaining, race baiting and anti-American rhetoric that he said "then go back to where you came from".
Worthy of an extraordinarily rare act of congressional condemnation? For fucks sake...not even close.
Not even close to one of these four women calling him a Mother Fucker. How about that one?

Not to mention the two death cult member of Congress and their Jew hating rants. That's real racism.

Congress should have censured those two and taken a vote long ago. Talk about hypocritical cement heads.

This is really gonna help the dems win in 2020.

:laughing0301:

Yes, yes it is. Racist donny grifter will ensure his defeat.
It's going to convince all those people who think the 4 bitches are extreme communists to suddenly vote for the party they have now taken over. Yes. That sounds reasonable.

Voter: "If....Congress had NOT voted on that resolution...I would have voted for Trump. But, DAMMIT....NOW I CAN'T.."

Well Congress can now declare all that votes for Trump, work for Trump and are related to Trump as a racist hate group...

You know Cortez would love for that to happen...
Do you think ANTIFA is a racist, homophobic, and misogynist hate group, that is supported by the Democrats, who dont denounce ANTIFA?

Portland Antifa leader assaults black guy and gets beat up
Antifa Beat Elderly Woman To Bloody Pulp For Supporting Tommy Robinson
PORTLAND ANTIFA UNMASKED: Antifa Thug Who Beat Man with Metal Pipe - Left Huge Bloody Gashes on His Head - Has Been Identified

Just as I thought, all a liberal has to do is look in the mirror see who the real racists, sexists, homophobes really are.

His actual words, not the embellished version repeated every few seconds somewhere...but actual words are brash but not racist. That is dumb.
People have been saying "well if you hate America so much then leave" for probably 243 years now.
It doesn't take a genius to figure out the intent of his remark, and race had nothing to do with it. He was angry at their constant complaining, race baiting and anti-American rhetoric that he said "then go back to where you came from".
Worthy of an extraordinarily rare act of congressional condemnation? For fucks sake...not even close.
Not even close to one of these four women calling him a Mother Fucker. How about that one?
Personally, I think he has deserved one of those extraordinarily rare acts of congressional condemnation for a long time. But as for "motherfucker,"

Where is the condemnation for the four whores of the apocalypse denigrating the president, calling for death to Israel, and on and on and on?
Who called for death to Israel? You got a LINK?
The leader of Iran, head of the #1 state sponsor of Terrorism, just before Obama lifted Iranian sanctions and sent them a plane load of cash.

Iranian lawmakers convene with chants of 'Death to America'

Okay. I guess Mike must have confused him with Omar. Understandable....
lol

It's not surprising at all that you people refuse to see the hypocrisy of the democrats.

"Go back to where you came from!"

New York?
to many that is a foreign country...

Unfortunately, to many that live there, and are, on paper at least, Americans.

The House of Representatives passed a resolution denouncing President Trump's racist comments targeting four progressive Democratic congresswomen of color.

The vote was 240 to 187.
people react to trump when he opens his mouth,well people also react when those ladies open their mouths...

The difference is that Trump doesn't have the media on his side to sensationalize the story. Watch how the talk show people on the commie networks proclaim that this officially makes Trump a racist.
no one would even know who those women are if it wasnt for trump...

I had no idea who the number 4 member of the squad was. I don't think I had ever heard her name.
same here Admiral....apparently she like the others is a rookie...im sure 10 years from now they will have the DC taint and just be like the other long timers and act like they are doing something for the people outside of making lots of money....

The vote was 240 to 187.

This is so gonna help you left wing nazi tards

MAKE sure you spread this news far and WIDE to as many normies as possible
I'd like to see a list of all the Republican douchebags who voted for this piece of shit.

You will see them on the unemployment rolls in January, 2021.

This is really gonna help the dems win in 2020.

Yes, yes it is. Racist donny grifter will ensure his defeat.
It's going to convince all those people who think the 4 bitches are extreme communists to suddenly vote for the party they have now taken over. Yes. That sounds reasonable.

Voter: "If....Congress had NOT voted on that resolution...I would have voted for Trump. But, DAMMIT....NOW I CAN'T.."

Well Congress can now declare all that votes for Trump, work for Trump and are related to Trump as a racist hate group...

You know Cortez would love for that to happen...
Do you think ANTIFA is a racist, homophobic, and misogynist hate group, that is supported by the Democrats, who dont denounce ANTIFA?

Portland Antifa leader assaults black guy and gets beat up
Antifa Beat Elderly Woman To Bloody Pulp For Supporting Tommy Robinson
PORTLAND ANTIFA UNMASKED: Antifa Thug Who Beat Man with Metal Pipe - Left Huge Bloody Gashes on His Head - Has Been Identified

Just as I thought, all a liberal has to do is look in the mirror see who the real racists, sexists, homophobes really are.

Here is reality and I am racist and bigoted and will never deny it, so why deny reality unless the truth hurt your feelings?

Personally, I think he has deserved one of those extraordinarily rare acts of congressional condemnation for a long time. But as for "motherfucker,"

Well, there are a couple of OBVIOUS differences here. One, he wasn't standing in front of Congress. Two, he didn't address anyone specifically. Dumbass.

The vote was 240 to 187.

That should bump up his approval rating about 10 points. According to the commies the whole fucking country is racist. Too bad that particular term has lost all its punch and all over used terms tend to do.

According to us, just those who support a racist are racist.

A 10 point bounce? Bah ha ha ha ha, I bet racist Donny grifter loses a couple of points from his 42% approval rating.

Oh fuck off racist, you have nothing of value to offer. BTW still waiting on the link in the other thread. ROFL

BTW2 Talib is whiter than I am, what race is she?

Liberals seem to think Arabs like Tliab and Puerto Ricans are not Caucasians.

Also, anyone else notice that Omar and Tlaib are both Muslim, but don't follow the same rules regarding their dress?

What part was racist?
They refuse to answer this question.

Then I am wrong about you.
I thought you were less partisan than this.
Sad

Well, there are a couple of OBVIOUS differences here. One, he wasn't standing in front of Congress. Two, he didn't address anyone specifically. Dumbass.

One, she wasn't addressing Congress, either. She was addressing MoveOn. Two, I'm sure you consider it a whole lot less offensive to call all those countries shitholes and to say Megan Kelly had blood coming out of her wherever, but personally I don't.

really??
That is your answer?
Trump telling a joke and cursing is equal to a sitting member of congress openly and purposefully on national television calling the President a mother-fucker.
Now I am truly surprised at you. You are not who I thought you were.

One, she wasn't addressing Congress, either. She was addressing MoveOn. Two, I'm sure you consider it a whole lot less offensive to call all those countries shitholes and to say Megan Kelly had blood coming out of her wherever, but personally I don't.

I don't think calling Shithole countries out as the shitholes they are is offensive in the least.

Unless the leaders of those nations realize their realms are shitholes, they won't be motivated to Making Venezuela, Cuba or Congo Great Again,

Then I am wrong about you.
I thought you were less partisan than this.
Sad

He was out of line. If the Resolution had not included the word "racist," they would have been dead on, imo. (Maybe he's racist, but it is not clear from his words here.) Every member of Congress has an obligation to represent all their constituents, even the new citizens, and the President has an obligation to encourage free speech. I hear right wingers crying here all the time if protesters make it hard for a conservative to be heard. What message was the President sending with his tweets? Besides the fact that he was exaggerating big time (well what's new) he doesn't need to be inviting those who disagree with him to leave. What a blockhead he is sometimes. Crybaby, more like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back