Trump officially declared a racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
President Trump enjoys being historic, so he'll be pleased this one gets him in the history books. The House has not passed such a Resolution in a hundred years. Way to Go Trump!

116TH CONGRESS 1ST SESSION H. RES. 489
Condemning President Trump’s racist comments directed at Members of Congress....

Whereas President Donald Trump’s racist comments have legitimized fear and hatred of new Americans and people of color: Now, therefore, be it Resolved, That the House of Representatives— (1) believes that immigrants and their descendants have made America stronger, and that those who take the oath of citizenship are every bit as American as those whose families have lived in the United States for many generations;
(2) is committed to keeping America open to those lawfully seeking refuge and asylum from violence and oppression, and those who are willing to work hard to live the American Dream, no matter their race, ethnicity, faith, or country of origin; and
(3) strongly condemns President Donald Trump’s racist comments that have legitimized and increased fear and hatred of new Americans and people of color by saying that our fellow Americans who are immigrants, and those who may look to the President like immigrants, should ‘‘go back’’ to other countries, by referring to immigrants and asylum seekers as ‘‘invaders,’’ and by saying that Members of Congress who are immigrants (or those of our colleagues who are wrongly assumed to be immigrants) do not belong in Congress or in the United States of America.

https://www.congress.gov/116/bills/hres489/BILLS-116hres489ih.pdf

I'm not sure it's racism fueling this, or xenophobia, or just a plain old hissy fit, but his reactions are out of line and invite this kind of accusation.

Historians will be arguing about whether or not this guy was racist for centuries--it will be almost as big a puzzle as if Cleopatra and Julius Caesar really had a son together.
I am surprised you blame this on Trump.
You should be ashamed of what the idiots in Congress has done.
His actual words, not the embellished version repeated every few seconds somewhere...but actual words are brash but not racist. That is dumb.
People have been saying "well if you hate America so much then leave" for probably 243 years now.
It doesn't take a genius to figure out the intent of his remark, and race had nothing to do with it. He was angry at their constant complaining, race baiting and anti-American rhetoric that he said "then go back to where you came from".
Worthy of an extraordinarily rare act of congressional condemnation? For fucks sake...not even close.
Not even close to one of these four women calling him a Mother Fucker. How about that one?
Personally, I think he has deserved one of those extraordinarily rare acts of congressional condemnation for a long time. But as for "motherfucker,"

Well, there are a couple of OBVIOUS differences here. One, he wasn't standing in front of Congress. Two, he didn't address anyone specifically. Dumbass.

One, she wasn't addressing Congress, either. She was addressing MoveOn. Two, I'm sure you consider it a whole lot less offensive to call all those countries shitholes and to say Megan Kelly had blood coming out of her wherever, but personally I don't.

Hell, as long as you're throwing in the kitchen sink, I do find it offensive to fly to a private island to take advantage of underage girls.

Trump claims he doesnt have a racist bone in his body.

i've seen his body, i dont think he has any bones

President Trump enjoys being historic, so he'll be pleased this one gets him in the history books. The House has not passed such a Resolution in a hundred years. Way to Go Trump!

Condemning President Trump’s racist comments directed at Members of Congress....

Whereas President Donald Trump’s racist comments have legitimized fear and hatred of new Americans and people of color: Now, therefore, be it Resolved, That the House of Representatives— (1) believes that immigrants and their descendants have made America stronger, and that those who take the oath of citizenship are every bit as American as those whose families have lived in the United States for many generations;
(2) is committed to keeping America open to those lawfully seeking refuge and asylum from violence and oppression, and those who are willing to work hard to live the American Dream, no matter their race, ethnicity, faith, or country of origin; and
(3) strongly condemns President Donald Trump’s racist comments that have legitimized and increased fear and hatred of new Americans and people of color by saying that our fellow Americans who are immigrants, and those who may look to the President like immigrants, should ‘‘go back’’ to other countries, by referring to immigrants and asylum seekers as ‘‘invaders,’’ and by saying that Members of Congress who are immigrants (or those of our colleagues who are wrongly assumed to be immigrants) do not belong in Congress or in the United States of America.

I'm not sure it's racism fueling this, or xenophobia, or just a plain old hissy fit, but his reactions are out of line and invite this kind of accusation.

Historians will be arguing about whether or not this guy was racist for centuries--it will be almost as big a puzzle as if Cleopatra and Julius Caesar really had a son together.
His actual words, not the embellished version repeated every few seconds somewhere...but actual words are brash but not racist. That is dumb.
People have been saying "well if you hate America so much then leave" for probably 243 years now.
It doesn't take a genius to figure out the intent of his remark, and race had nothing to do with it. He was angry at their constant complaining, race baiting and anti-American rhetoric that he said "then go back to where you came from".
Worthy of an extraordinarily rare act of congressional condemnation? For fucks sake...not even close.
Not even close to one of these four women calling him a Mother Fucker. How about that one?
Personally, I think he has deserved one of those extraordinarily rare acts of congressional condemnation for a long time. But as for "motherfucker,"

really??
That is your answer?
Trump telling a joke and cursing is equal to a sitting member of congress openly and purposefully on national television calling the President a mother-fucker.
Now I am truly surprised at you. You are not who I thought you were.

Shall I crumple up in a ball and cry now?
National television? It was a Youtube vid that went viral. If it was on tv, shame on them.

Well, there are a couple of OBVIOUS differences here. One, he wasn't standing in front of Congress. Two, he didn't address anyone specifically. Dumbass.

One, she wasn't addressing Congress, either. She was addressing MoveOn. Two, I'm sure you consider it a whole lot less offensive to call all those countries shitholes and to say Megan Kelly had blood coming out of her wherever, but personally I don't.

Hell, as long as you're throwing in the kitchen sink, I do find it offensive to fly to a private island to take advantage of underage girls.

And that would have been....Omar or AOC?

By act of Congress, Trump is a racist

Live updates: Backlash after Trump's racist tweets - CNNPolitics

The House of Representatives passed a resolution denouncing President Trump's racist comments targeting four progressive Democratic congresswomen of color.

The vote was 240 to 187.

That's only the House of Representatives, not the whole Congress.

And the fact that they didn't get a veto-proof majority, tells me it will not be passed

OK, listen up moron! Enough embarrassing yourself! This is a House resolution. It doesn't go anywhere! It is not considered by the Senate and the President cannot veto it. It is not a law.

You should have stayed awake in your high school classes instead of sleeping your day away!

really??
That is your answer?
Trump telling a joke and cursing is equal to a sitting member of congress openly and purposefully on national television calling the President a mother-fucker.

National television? It was a Youtube vid that went viral. If it was on tv, shame on them.

The gal called President Trump an "m f er" at a major public event. Why isn't this news to you?

really??
That is your answer?

Did you notice that video is from 2011? You are just a lying POS or an incredible dumbass. Which is it?

My money is on the fact that you are a dumbass, lying POS!

Last edited:

The House of Representatives passed a resolution denouncing President Trump's racist comments targeting four progressive Democratic congresswomen of color.

The vote was 240 to 187.

The Senate should pass an amendment to add funding for the Wall to the resolution. It would be interesting to see if the House would approve it for final passage.

Stop being stupid! The resolution is done, over finished!

Trump condemned
Trump condemned by House for Twitter attacks against congresswomen
BENJAMIN SIEGEL,ABC News 16 hours ago

Ad: 8 seconds

bed7fa1ba2b1273956afe656b935c3e1

Scroll back up to restore default view.
Trump condemned by House for Twitter attacks against congresswomen originally appeared on abcnews.go.com

The House of Representatives voted largely along party lines Tuesday to formally condemn President Donald Trump's Twitter attacks against four Democratic congresswoman of color, with just four House Republicans and one independent lawmaker siding with Democrats to adopt the measure.

The resolution rebuking Trump's attacks against four House Democrats passed in a 240-187 vote on Tuesday evening after raucous debate on the House floor. Republicans argued House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's criticisms of Trump's comments ran afoul of House rules prohibiting lawmakers from saying the president made a "bigoted or racist" statement, prompting a parliamentary ruling and a series of procedural votes, including one allowing her to continue speaking on the floor.

In a series of tweets over the weekend, Trump first criticized the progressive Democratic congresswomen for what he characterized as "horrible and disgusting actions," telling them to stop criticizing the government and "go back" to where they came from.

Three of the four Democrats targeted by Trump -- Reps. Ayanna Pressley of Massachusetts, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York, and Rashida Tlaib of Michigan -- were born in the United States. Rep. Ilhan Omar, a Muslim lawmaker representing Minnesota whoTrump falsely accused of praising al-Qaeda, was born in Somalia. All four are U.S. citizens.

I see, we're bouncing back and forth between anything and everything to just specifics. Ok, I find it quite offensive to marry a brother/sister, it that was done to take advantage of America, even more offensive.

really??
That is your answer?

The gal called President Trump an "m f er" at a major public event. Why isn't this news to you?

Because it was not enough

The vote was 240 to 187.

That's only the House of Representatives, not the whole Congress.

And the fact that they didn't get a veto-proof majority, tells me it will not be passed

OK, listen up moron! Enough embarrassing yourself! This is a House resolution. It doesn't go anywhere! It is not considered by the Senate and the President cannot veto it. It is not a law.

You should have stayed awake in your high school classes instead of sleeping your day away!
Thanks. I have been looking around trying to figure out that "final vote" thing.

I see, we're bouncing back and forth between anything and everything to just specifics. Ok, I find it quite offensive to marry a brother/sister, it that was done to take advantage of America, even more offensive.

She has already told us, that never happened. She has no younger brother; immigration records are proof of that. Get off it.

Fuck them all.

Well thought out response.

Do you have a logical reason why Trump told 3 women born in this country to go back to where they came from?
He didnt tell 3 women, he said "If the people in Congress dont like it here in this country, they can go back where they come from". Now if the shoe fits, then some bitches of color sure did step into those shoes, and you know what? Most of the US citizens (illegals and liberal idiots) dont count, like President Trump that much more. I see an election just like the 1984s, can anyone say "LANDSLIDE"

you willing to wager on that 1984 landslide?
I have a couple million, are you willing to lose?

Great another internet millionaire.

People who honestly do have money don't talk about it.

Especially on a public message board.

She has already told us, that never happened. She has no younger brother; immigration records are proof of that. Get off it.

Sure, and Democrats would never lie about something like that...dumbass.

Donald Trump on Twitter:

"The Democrats in Congress are getting nothing done, not on drug pricing, not on immigration, not on infrastructure, not on nothing!"

Such a stable genius. He has the best words.

Immigration records from a country that has not had a functioning government in decades. Are those the ones you are citing?

Well thought out response.

Do you have a logical reason why Trump told 3 women born in this country to go back to where they came from?
He didnt tell 3 women, he said "If the people in Congress dont like it here in this country, they can go back where they come from". Now if the shoe fits, then some bitches of color sure did step into those shoes, and you know what? Most of the US citizens (illegals and liberal idiots) dont count, like President Trump that much more. I see an election just like the 1984s, can anyone say "LANDSLIDE"

you willing to wager on that 1984 landslide?
I have a couple million, are you willing to lose?

Great another internet millionaire.

People who honestly do have money don't talk about it.

Especially on a public message board.

Just like the people that have to tell us how smart they are or how high their IQ is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back