Trump officially nominated by the Republican party

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
It ran smoothly with no outbursts or controversy. Trump needed 1237 win the nomination and easily passed the threshold with the voting still going on. It's something like 1725 votes so far with Cruz running second with around 450 votes and Kasich and Rubio at around 125. Trump won the nomination easily despite predictions from the left and poor John Kasich who was interviewed by Chris Mathews at the Rock and Roll hall of fame headquarters(WTF?) looked nervous and twitchy and like a bitter loser.

The establishment Pence pick basically proves that Donald will be out of office withing a few months of his Presidency if he somehow manages to pull it off. Whether jailed from his lawsuit, forced to step down, or something more... nefarious... Pence will eventually take over.

As pissed as I am about his vp pick I am proud of this moment I was on the train from day one, I battled to get the word out I battled Mexicans stealing my yard signs and living in a majority white town I heard the threats and saw the shock of people that I was crazy enough to show my support for him, I got my wife my mother and father and older brother onboard and for once the candidate I busted my ass to get nominated was the eventual nominee I was damn near brought to tears when Ryan announced Trump as the official nominee.

The establishment Pence pick basically proves that Donald will be out of office withing a few months of his Presidency if he somehow manages to pull it off. Whether jailed from his lawsuit, forced to step down, or something more... nefarious... Pence will eventually take over.

Yes we know. Trump will quit before the second Primary debate. Trump has absolutely no chance. Trump will never survive through the primaries. He's all washed up. No one could possibly vote for Trump. Trump won't get hardly any of the delegates. Trump will never get 1237 votes. On and on and on.

:cuckoo:

wtf??

Put down the bottle dude.

Forum List

Back