Meet The Nutcase That's Suing Trump For Calling Her A Nutcase

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard to follow this shitlib fake judge.... can this be appealed to humans?

8cpl2j.jpg

Trump says Carroll is not his type
well if he referring to the present no

Yet in the past she was his type

(video footage of him mistaking a picture of Carroll for his X wife Marla Maples in court

His questioner asked: “You say Marla’s in this photo?”

Trump said: “That’s Marla, yeah. That’s my wife.”

Asked “which woman are you pointing to”, Trump said: “Here.”

His questioner said: “The person you’ve just pointed to is E Jean Carroll.”)

this does show that in the past she was his type

1705696606331.png

Picture of Trump with his first wife and Carroll

They are two different people but have similar features

In his deposition, he was asked if he had seen other women while married to his first wife. He answered: “I don’t know.”

His aggressive behavior with woman is well document. When multiple woman say the same thing then it does paint a picture

Miss USA and Miss Universe contestants said that Trump harassed and assaulted them in 2006, inspecting them before the pageants and grabbing them without consent.

I am the owner and I want to be sure that the woman are truly worthy of this pagent

Does anyone believe that Trump purchase the pageants because he is a philanthropist

Next you factor in Trump talking about being aggressive and grabbing them because they like that in a man in the a recorded tape

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

Trump on tape saying what he likes to do and what carroll has said years ago that he did with her.

Last edited:
Hilarious since the former fuckup has long since orange painted his ugly old 79-year-old Cheeto face.
You also have to consider his hair. Younger Trump had black hair and now he has blond hair.

Hair transplant

The amount of hair he has (77 years old) indicates Hair transplant and that it stays blond

he probably been doing it for the last 50 years

Wind is his enemy as he becomes the flying president and doesn't need a plane

As everyone has known for a long time, most pedos come from the right.

This site tallies every sex crime that was reported in the media over the past year.

Of the politicians who were caught, 76% were Republican, 12% Democratic.

Why do the righties here willingly run cover for such people? They'll have to explain it, because I can't explain such depraved behavior.

So, it's no surprise that Trump is a sex criminal. It's only news these days if a Republican politician isn't a sex offender of some sort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back