Trump on the lady who recruited little girls for Epstein: "I wish her well"

Honestly, that was the weirdest comment from president Trump, don't ya think???

I've set aside the rumors of Trump and Epstein' s young girl involvement.... just thought it was likely made up crud....

BUT BUT BUT....

The way Trump wished her Well with her felony charges and arrest.... was just what he said about General Flynn When he was charged.... And Roger Stone when he was charged with his felonies

It is not a comment that Trump would ever give anyone, but for a really close friend... And doing this with her, of all people.... for goodness sake!!!!

SOMETHING IS UP HERE....And Trump' s involved with this Epstein/Ghislaine teen sex ring!! Holy crap!!!

And didn't he just have Barr fire the AG in the southern district of NY handling this case????
Trump knows better than to order Bill Barr. AG Barr knows his own job and does what needs to be done. Of course, you haven't been paying much attention. The truth is out there, it just doesn't fit your DNC's agenda, so you automatically ignore people who actually do the right thing with no prompting from a higher-up.
Why would president Trump wish Ghislaine Maxwell, well?

Please, please, please take your blinders off!!!

Trump is up to his eyeballs in this mess with Epstein, or he would not have wished this woman well, this woman who recruited these young teens, for the sexual abuse by her boyfriend....

He wishes HER, well?

Really?

Trump wishes, her well....

WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP!!!

He wishes her well is Trump' s line used over and over again, for his closes pals under arrest, that have information on him... his signal for "I'll take care of you, if you keep your mouth shut...about me!"
That's nothing more than the same Democrat talking points that ensure the ruin of President Trump, and I am not buying what Hillary the Dowager is selling today. > :stir:
LOL...Trump sent out the same message to the pedo-pimp yesterday that he has sent to Roger Stone and Manafort. Maxwell is fully away of Trump’s perversions. Trump is fully away that Maxwell was involved in Child sex trafficking. Why do you keep defending the pedo-President?
Why do you keep insisting that Trump had anything to do with the Epstein crowd? He booted Epstein out of his hotel for bring underage females and raping them over and over with pedophiles who damn sure decided to destroy President Trump for interfering with their calloused rape of underage girls. Trump loves the people in his family, and treats them with respect and dignity. You people in the Democrat Party do anything you feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel like doing against honest and good people who have grown wise to what really is an evil thing in this society: secret pedophilia against little girls and little boys who lose their virginity to sick-brained adults who get their kicks out of damaging innocent children. President Trump is not one of the above, he fights criminal pedophiles with evictions from his hotel if they are caught doing under-the-table prostitution of innocent children, and he has always been that way.

Wake up and smell the coffee. You are repeating the blatant lies coming out of the ambitious sociocommunist leftists using chaos to meet their desires for untoward power over other human beings they use like toilet paper.

You live in a world of denial. Trump never fought criminal pedophiles, he conspired with them. You are in denial that Epstein and Trump had a falling out over a real estate deal not over Epstein’s deviancy. You are in denial that Trump was a frequent guest at Epstein’s NY town house where Epstein would parade young girls for the likes of Trump. You are denial that it was at an Epstein party that Trump violently raped a 14 year old. Again why do you support and defend the pedo-president?
Link to your evidence, or admit you are a liar.

Do you deny that Trump and Epstein were friend? Do you deny that Trump and Epstein partied together? Do you deny that Trump praised Epstein and called him a great guy? Do you deny that Trump just wished the pedo-pimp well?

There is so much information on the Epstein Trump connection that you have made yourself look like a fool by asking me to post the obvious.

Now why do you defend the the debased Trump and his well wishes to the pedo-pimp?

Breitbart reports:

GOP Rep. Chip Roy of Texas blasted President Trump’s well-wishes for alleged Jeffrey Epstein co-conspirator Ghislaine Maxwell as "unacceptably obtuse."⁣

Ghislaine Maxwell is charged with abhorrent crimes.
“Wishing her well” is blatant stupidity.

I've set aside the rumors of Trump and Epstein' s young girl involvement.... just thought it was likely made up crud....

BUT BUT BUT....

The way Trump wished her Well with her felony charges and arrest.... was just what he said about General Flynn When he was charged.... And Roger Stone when he was charged with his felonies

It is not a comment that Trump would ever give anyone, but for a really close friend... And doing this with her, of all people.... for goodness sake!!!!

SOMETHING IS UP HERE....And Trump' s involved with this Epstein/Ghislaine teen sex ring!! Holy crap!!!

And didn't he just have Barr fire the AG in the southern district of NY handling this case????
Trump knows better than to order Bill Barr. AG Barr knows his own job and does what needs to be done. Of course, you haven't been paying much attention. The truth is out there, it just doesn't fit your DNC's agenda, so you automatically ignore people who actually do the right thing with no prompting from a higher-up.

Trump is up to his eyeballs in this mess with Epstein, or he would not have wished this woman well, this woman who recruited these young teens, for the sexual abuse by her boyfriend....

He wishes HER, well?

Really?

He wishes her well is Trump' s line used over and over again, for his closes pals under arrest, that have information on him... his signal for "I'll take care of you, if you keep your mouth shut...about me!"
That's nothing more than the same Democrat talking points that ensure the ruin of President Trump, and I am not buying what Hillary the Dowager is selling today. > :stir:
LOL...Trump sent out the same message to the pedo-pimp yesterday that he has sent to Roger Stone and Manafort. Maxwell is fully away of Trump’s perversions. Trump is fully away that Maxwell was involved in Child sex trafficking. Why do you keep defending the pedo-President?
Why do you keep defending the pedo-President?

Link to your evidence, or you are a liar.

Trump is accused of raping a 13 year old
That isn't a link to evidence, Dummy.

Donald Trump wishes Ghislaine Maxwell well.
Some are taking this to signal a possible pardon. Stay tuned.
More likely a bid of “good luck” to keep from being suicided...
Yep. A warning to look out for being Clintoncided.

And if Trump had condemned her, the OP would be pissing his depends and saying Trump is interfering in the judicial process.

Dumb thread by a dumb OP.

So if Clinton is pulling this off in the Bill Barr/ Dummy Donald controlled DOJ that makes them so much smarter than either of them. Thank you for finally admitting that.

MAGA!!!!
I admitted no such thing, liar.

If ewe think Clinton did this right under their noses you most certainly did.

MAGA!!!
Nope, you are still lying. But then, it's what you do.

Sure you said it. You're to stupid to even see it.
You're to stupid to even see it.

:iyfyus.jpg:

No lil sister I see how stupid you are. If the Clinton's are able to kill Epstein and his gal pal, right under their noses it proves they are much smarter than those 2 maroons. You see it but are to stupid to SEE it.

If the Clinton's are able to kill Epstein.....
You see it but are to stupid to SEE it.

:abgg2q.jpg:

At least she didn't have to recruit this one:
ivanka-trump.jpg

I don't see Trump doing anything. His hands are clapping and not on the girl sitting in his lap.

Now if it were Biden, his hands would be all over that girl. LOL
Look at the expression on his face
Trump has a hard on

No. You're the one with the hard on. Trump is watching whats going on in front of him. You sure are a disgusting prick.

Last edited:
More likely a bid of “good luck” to keep from being suicided...
Yep. A warning to look out for being Clintoncided.

And if Trump had condemned her, the OP would be pissing his depends and saying Trump is interfering in the judicial process.

Dumb thread by a dumb OP.

So if Clinton is pulling this off in the Bill Barr/ Dummy Donald controlled DOJ that makes them so much smarter than either of them. Thank you for finally admitting that.

MAGA!!!!
I admitted no such thing, liar.

If ewe think Clinton did this right under their noses you most certainly did.

MAGA!!!
Nope, you are still lying. But then, it's what you do.

Sure you said it. You're to stupid to even see it.
You're to stupid to even see it.

No lil sister I see how stupid you are. If the Clinton's are able to kill Epstein and his gal pal, right under their noses it proves they are much smarter than those 2 maroons. You see it but are to stupid to SEE it.
You see it but are to stupid to SEE it.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Yup I see ewe are stupid, like your God//King tRump.

BUT BUT BUT....

He wishes HER, well?

Really?

Why do you keep insisting that Trump had anything to do with the Epstein crowd? He booted Epstein out of his hotel for bring underage females and raping them over and over with pedophiles who damn sure decided to destroy President Trump for interfering with their calloused rape of underage girls. Trump loves the people in his family, and treats them with respect and dignity. You people in the Democrat Party do anything you feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel like doing against honest and good people who have grown wise to what really is an evil thing in this society: secret pedophilia against little girls and little boys who lose their virginity to sick-brained adults who get their kicks out of damaging innocent children. President Trump is not one of the above, he fights criminal pedophiles with evictions from his hotel if they are caught doing under-the-table prostitution of innocent children, and he has always been that way.

Wake up and smell the coffee. You are repeating the blatant lies coming out of the ambitious sociocommunist leftists using chaos to meet their desires for untoward power over other human beings they use like toilet paper.

You live in a world of denial. Trump never fought criminal pedophiles, he conspired with them. You are in denial that Epstein and Trump had a falling out over a real estate deal not over Epstein’s deviancy. You are in denial that Trump was a frequent guest at Epstein’s NY town house where Epstein would parade young girls for the likes of Trump. You are denial that it was at an Epstein party that Trump violently raped a 14 year old. Again why do you support and defend the pedo-president?
Link to your evidence, or admit you are a liar.

Do you deny that Trump and Epstein were friend? Do you deny that Trump and Epstein partied together? Do you deny that Trump praised Epstein and called him a great guy? Do you deny that Trump just wished the pedo-pimp well?

There is so much information on the Epstein Trump connection that you have made yourself look like a fool by asking me to post the obvious.

Now why do you defend the the debased Trump and his well wishes to the pedo-pimp?
Vanity Fair?
The Real Deal?

NYTs?

Epstein being on suicide watch was the perfect time for the Deep State to get rid of him by staging a suicide. The only problem was, the "suicide" didn't fit what happened to Epstein, and it became clear to investigators a homicide had taken place.
If the President said, "I wish you well," to Epstein's equal partner in the rape of young girls, the intention was certainly that he wouldn't allow the Deep State to repeat the homicide against Epstein's partner.

And the Deep State is being served well with so many leftist operatives jumping up and down on what could be rather than what happened. The truth is, Epstein was thrown out of the Trump hotels with plenty of legal evidence specifying the exact reason. All the speculation of what the Democrats would like President Trump to be guilty of is identical to the three years Hillary had President Trump's wrist tied behind his back with her blatant lies and projection of her crime that he colluded with the Russians, that he peed on a mattress she slept on, and other ridiculous assertions similar to the ones on this thread. I don't have to live with the next 4 years disproving HillBillary's ludicrous charges that have already been debunked. I don't need to have my fellow Americans pay another one hundred million dollars to show that President Trump didn't do the garbage the lunatic leftist lockstep liberal mainstream media celebrates as the claim wrongdoing when it's just a way to screw the American taxpayer once again. The remorseless Democrats of the House who circle jerk every time they raise taxes to pay for more of their pet rock projects, because somebody else is paying for it while they profiteer off third world countries giving up much of their US aid package to the Democrat replacing forgetful Biden, the former extortioneer of Ukraine, China, and other nations for a third of their Aid package from the United States taxpayers. And they conveniently placed aging, senile Biden to run for President so he will not embarrass them by having to report his crimes of extortion to the justice department. And the Deep staters are all patting themselves on the back for their skillful manipulation of loopholes in the law built in by the Democrats in charge of the House to escape responsibilities they will no opt out of taking while they burn cities in leftist states and engage in hate-trump pep rallies for the starving base of Democrat brainwashees.

It never ceases to amaze me how twisted up you twerps are...start with a false assumption and run it into a full-blown conspiracy...Herr Mueller would be so proud of you!

Epstein being on suicide watch was the perfect time for the Deep State to get rid of him by staging a suicide. The only problem was, the "suicide" didn't fit what happened to Epstein, and it became clear to investigators a homicide had taken place.
If the President said, "I wish you well," to Epstein's equal partner in the rape of young girls, the intention was certainly that he wouldn't allow the Deep State to repeat the homicide against Epstein's partner.

And the Deep State is being served well with so many leftist operatives jumping up and down on what could be rather than what happened. The truth is, Epstein was thrown out of the Trump hotels with plenty of legal evidence specifying the exact reason. All the speculation of what the Democrats would like President Trump to be guilty of is identical to the three years Hillary had President Trump's wrist tied behind his back with her blatant lies and projection of her crime that he colluded with the Russians, that he peed on a mattress she slept on, and other ridiculous assertions similar to the ones on this thread. I don't have to live with the next 4 years disproving HillBillary's ludicrous charges that have already been debunked. I don't need to have my fellow Americans pay another one hundred million dollars to show that President Trump didn't do the garbage the lunatic leftist lockstep liberal mainstream media celebrates as the claim wrongdoing when it's just a way to screw the American taxpayer once again. The remorseless Democrats of the House who circle jerk every time they raise taxes to pay for more of their pet rock projects, because somebody else is paying for it while they profiteer off third world countries giving up much of their US aid package to the Democrat replacing forgetful Biden, the former extortioneer of Ukraine, China, and other nations for a third of their Aid package from the United States taxpayers. And they conveniently placed aging, senile Biden to run for President so he will not embarrass them by having to report his crimes of extortion to the justice department. And the Deep staters are all patting themselves on the back for their skillful manipulation of loopholes in the law built in by the Democrats in charge of the House to escape responsibilities they will no opt out of taking while they burn cities in leftist states and engage in hate-trump pep rallies for the starving base of Democrat brainwashees.

She could easily implicate Trump in the Epstein blackmailing scheme. If I were him I'd stay FAR away from that subject until 4 November.

He's in her LITTLE BLACK BOOK.
You can bet Trump's big wide ass that he was hoping the FBI wouldn't catch her.
That's why he's wishing her well.

He's in her LITTLE BLACK BOOK.
You can bet Trump's big wide ass that he was hoping the FBI wouldn't catch her.
That's why he's wishing her well.
Link to this book?

She could easily implicate Trump in the Epstein blackmailing scheme. If I were him I'd stay FAR away from that subject until 4 November.
Trump is not sidestepping obligations of the state to guard its prisoners from malicious attempts on their life. That's all he meant by what he said. The Democrats are trying to coupe him illegally or by any lie they can come up with to justify their couping behavior, which in the case of undoing government, is against the Constitution, but the Democrats aren't taking any responsibility for couping President Trump by any means possible with the truth as likely not their choice of options like everything they've done for almost 4 years to get rid of the government the people voted in favor of. Like everything else he does, he's taking the bull by the horns and getting it to the ground level. The Demmies on this thread are trying to make up stories I don't think can be substantiated, just like the last 4 years of charges that can't be proven, because they're fakey and wrongful. The Demmies will do anything to get power. And when they get it, they are going to totally trash the United States Constitution, gun ownership, free speech, and engender totalitarian rule with a bloodthirsty kingpin at the top. Marx and Engels' theories destroyed much of the Christian world by turning people from trusting souls who'd give you the shirt off their backs to being radical crazies who think God doesn't exist and they themselves are to call the shots, which goes against all that people with deep beliefs do, which is living their lives for ever.

Trump is not sidestepping obligations of the state to guard its prisoners from malicious attempts on their life. That's all he meant by what he said. The Democrats are trying to coupe him illegally or by any lie they can come up with to justify their couping behavior, which in the case of undoing government, is against the Constitution, but the Democrats aren't taking any responsibility for couping President Trump by any means possible with the truth as likely not their choice of options like everything they've done for almost 4 years to get rid of the government the people voted in favor of. Like everything else he does, he's taking the bull by the horns and getting it to the ground level. The Demmies on this thread are trying to make up stories I don't think can be substantiated, just like the last 4 years of charges that can't be proven, because they're fakey and wrongful. The Demmies will do anything to get power. And when they get it, they are going to totally trash the United States Constitution, gun ownership, free speech, and engender totalitarian rule with a bloodthirsty kingpin at the top. Marx and Engels' theories destroyed much of the Christian world by turning people from trusting souls who'd give you the shirt off their backs to being radical crazies who think God doesn't exist and they themselves are to call the shots, which goes against all that people with deep beliefs do, which is living their lives for ever.

All she has to do is claim Trump was involved in Epstein's kiddie-sex ring and he's finished. Like I said, he needs to stay far away from the entire sickening imbroglio so she doesn't get ideas about the power she has. She can ruin anybody at this point. They can claim she's lying but the drive-by media will go 24-7 with it if she names Trump. If there's any good reason for keeping her quiet until 4 November, it should be explained to her in graphic detail.

Forum List

Back