Trump on twitter: why would Kim Jong Un called me 'old' when i would never call him "short & fat"?

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i can't keep up with Juvenile Donald. "chemistry with Putin"? you mean bromance with Putin? who is writing these tweets?

DOZK5x6W0AEmEWg.jpg

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

i love it , next i think that the President should assemble a troupe of 'kim' lookalikes and doubles to mock and mimic the nork leaders style and looks .

Twitter is so weird I'm going back and forth tweeting about South Korean boyband pop and nuclear war with North Korea.

this whole nork deal shoulda been handled years and years ago by previous admins . Looks like it MAY be up to the TRUMP !!

maybe , course looks to me that TRUMP is working his magic and its working . --------------------------- as a side comment , the norks and 'kim' need to be destroyed as i don't see living with them on this planet BBro .

Maybe he called Trump old because 'batshit crazy' isn't a term that translates well into Korean.

i can't keep up with Juvenile Donald. "chemistry with Putin"? you mean bromance with Putin? who is writing these tweets?

DOZK5x6W0AEmEWg.jpg

Donald J. Trump on Twitter
You are foucsing on the wrong things. Playing the partisan game is idiotic and this comes from someone who hates the republican party and democratic party.

The paradise papers is the most important thing happening right now. Trump is playing you by you remarking on this. You are becoming just another partisan moron.

maybe , course looks to me that TRUMP is working his magic and its working . --------------------------- as a side comment , the norks and 'kim' need to be destroyed as i don't see living with them on this planet BBro .

pismoe And I'll just bet you believe that's what would happen.

this whole nork deal shoulda been handled years and years ago by previous admins . Looks like it MAY be up to the TRUMP !!

Trump's doing an excellent job with NK

TomParks

Oh really?

EXACTLY how?

And pismoe You've got your little bobble head bobbing up aqnd down so maybe you would like to say EXACTLY how Agent Orange is doing an "excellent job with NK".

No?

Didn't think so.

pismoe And I'll just bet you believe that's what would happen.
-------------------------------------------- MIGHT happen , remember that the TRUMP has the BUTTON and is CiC Luddely .

Forum List

Back