trump only national leader at G20 to reject climate change proposal

Our work in which we compare “predictions” from climate models against the actual changes of the real world indicate the current understanding of climate change is rather poor. This understanding is certainly not mature enough for regulatory policy. That certain experts and elites refuse to see the level of immaturity of understanding regarding climate, is astonishing.
View attachment 266890
You really think anyone will give that Frankenstein graph a second look?
Well... The left tards wont look at it, that is a given. The thinking people will look to see that all modeling has failed and bears no resemblance of the actual empirical (observed) evidence and question why we are making policy with programs that fail without question.. This is like pointing a loaded gun at your foot and pulling the trigger, hoping no one will notice the idiocy.

You think I am trying to sway his supporters? You cannot change the mind of clueless cult members....many of whom are probably just plants and trolls...

He us approaching climate change just like the deficit....

"I don't care. I won't be here."
If anyone proves that on a daily basis, its you, Gomer.

You think I am trying to sway his supporters? You cannot change the mind of clueless cult members....many of whom are probably just plants and trolls...

He us approaching climate change just like the deficit....

"I don't care. I won't be here."
If anyone proves that on a daily basis, its you, Gomer.
its called "obsession".......

Good for Trump. The only one with a brain that hasn't fallen for that silly ass AGW scam.

Donald Trump is only leader to reject climate change proposals at G20 summit - CityAM

And he is also the only leader there with the mental aptitude of a 12 tear old....

"ON TO THE COAL POWERED SUBMARINES!"
85B4B9A1-7B08-4DD9-B20F-9C8F330F7FEA.png

Forum List

Back