Trump orders fbi investigation.

Trump orders new FBI probe into Brett Kavanaugh following Senate request

He had no other choice. I will bet he is seething right now.

He who laughs last.
Im not laughing at trump. I am laughing at a system that can be turned into a circus so easily.

That's Hillarious. Parliament is a fucking joke. The U.K. sucks. Kavanaugh should be on the court. And the FBI investigation will prove Ford is a dingbat.

He who laughs last.
Im not laughing at trump. I am laughing at a system that can be turned into a circus so easily.

I was referring to Trump getting the last laugh over the enemy Democrats.
Do you think Kavanagh will be confirmed Billy ?

And to all you Republican partisans who have been arguing with the rest of us for days...

Saying that the FBI has no jurisdiction to undertake such an investigation...

Saying that the FBI will refuse to undertake such an investigation if asked...

Even when confronted with a wealth of historical examples of the FBI doing just that...

To all of you Fact Ignorers and Reality Deniers...

Charlton-Heston-Crazy-laughing.gif

Ahhhhhhh... that felt great... life is good... :21:

Last edited:

He who laughs last.

I do.

He who laughs last.

I do.
I think he will if Trump can show he is being reasonable.

I told multiple members here @ USMB that it was Trump's job to call for a FBI investigation re: Ford/Kavanaugh.

Several members here stated that it was the job of the Senate committee to do this, which I stated it was NOT.

I am glad this is settled now & to those members that stated I was in error; I was correct.

You're welcome.

I told multiple members here @ USMB that it was Trump's job to call for a FBI investigation re: Ford/Kavanaugh.

Several members here stated that it was the job of the Senate committee to do this, which I stated it was NOT.

I am glad this is settled now & to those members that stated I was in error; I was correct.

You're welcome.
Even a broken analog clock is right twice a day.

You're welcome.
Even a broken analog clock is right twice a day.

well, it was quite irritating to get all the flack I was receiving from several members saying it was the function of the Senate committee members to get the FBI involved when it was ALREADY known that is the responsibility of the executive branch to make the call on such an investigation.

Even after I had provided several links to demonstrate it is the function of POTUS, I was still getting crap from some saying it was not. It seems that some here just are really dense, or they must just really like to talk crap & look stupid. I dunno.

And to all you Republican partisans who have been arguing with the rest of us for days...

Even when confronted with a wealth of historical examples of the FBI doing just that...

It's a supplemental background investigation.
It is limited to the accusation.
That limits it to 5 people.
Kavanaugh - I stand by my previous sworn statement
Ford - Not available for interview until Nov. 7th.
Judge - I stand by my previous sworn statement.
Smyth - I stand by my previous sworn statement.
Keyser - My attorney has advised me to stand by my previous sworn statement or I could be charged with a felony.

He who laughs last.

When forced to got to the circus, when terrified of clowns and freaks on stilts, sometimes the best remedy is to find a seat high up in the bleachers, buy a bag of nice salty peanuts, and enjoy the show. When the creepy clowns finally spot you and home in on your seat in the crowd, then it's time to leave the big top, because the fallout is incoming. Until then, sit back and focus on the Elephant's Act.

Seems Biden once felt an investigation was worthless...
The FBI does 'not reach conclusions' in sexual misconduct investigations, Joe Biden said in 1991
He was quite adamant on his point.

It's a supplemental background investigation.
It is limited to the accusation.
That limits it to 5 people.
Kavanaugh - I stand by my previous sworn statement
Ford - Not available for interview until Nov. 7th.
Judge - I stand by my previous sworn statement.
Smyth - I stand by my previous sworn statement.
Keyser - My attorney has advised me to stand by my previous sworn statement or I could be charged with a felony.

and that is exactly what they will find, BUT they may also find that Ford was lying, that she was paid to lie, that the dems knew it, and that the dems conspired to do this to delay the process. They may also find out what was in the envelope that Jackson-Lee slipped to Ford's "pro-bono" lawyer.

Careful what you ask for, dems.

Trump to FBI - Go investigate this Ford whacko, I want to know who scrubbed her social media and what was scrubbed. I want you to interrogate her under oath, her selective amnesia seems suspicious. I want you to investigate who aided her in the Dem party, who leaked the letter, who's paying her bills. Dem's demanded an FBI investigation so I'll give them one.

Forum List

Back