Trump orders immediate declassification of key documents in Russia hoax

This will be a much bigger story than the filthy Democrats lying about Kavanaugh.

No they weren't, they were charged with lying to Obama's FSB. The same FSB that is at the center of the FISA warrant to be declassified,

What impact will that have on the suborned perjury that Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada has engaged in?
And what was the lie? Answer, there was no lie. And that is why liars like you stay miserable getting caught lying.
How about the lie that we were discussing obstruction of justice when you chimed in with your snowflake talking points?
Which one? Trump has obstructed justice on multiple fronts?

yeah, its kinda hard to pick at this point.

When Trump lied about his campaign's meeting with a Russian Operative in Trump Tower?

When he compelled others to lie by personally dictating false statements for Don Jr?

When he ordered Comey to go easy on Flynn?

When he tried to shut the Mueller investigation down?

When he abused his power in repeated attacks on the Special Counsel?

When Trump publicly berated his AG for indicting republicans in an election year?

The corruption of the Trump Administration is so pervasive, so widespread, that you really do get to pick your favorite.
All lies, of course. Spewing lies is all you do in here, douchebag.
Here's the good thing; you won't be proving they are lies, because you can't. You're too intellectually bankrupt.

And what was the lie? Answer, there was no lie. And that is why liars like you stay miserable getting caught lying.
How about the lie that we were discussing obstruction of justice when you chimed in with your snowflake talking points?

When Trump lied about his campaign's meeting with a Russian Operative in Trump Tower?

When he compelled others to lie by personally dictating false statements for Don Jr?

When Trump publicly berated his AG for indicting republicans in an election year?

The corruption of the Trump Administration is so pervasive, so widespread, that you really do get to pick your favorite.

Says you, citing your imagination.

I'm citing Comey, who was an eye witness to the events in question.

I'm citing Ken Starr who has said that the President is already in abuse of power territory in his attacks on the Special Counsel.

I cite Trump, lying his ass off when he insisting that the meeting between his campaign and a Russian Operative was about 'adoption'.

I cite Trump's own attorney, admitting in court filings that Trump personally dictated the statement pepetutuating the adoption lie that Don Jr. later released on Trump's campaign's meeting with the Russian Operative in Trump Tower.

I cite Trump later admitting that the purpose of the meeting was to collect dirt on Hillary. Admitting to both collusion and lying about collusion to try and cover it up.

I cite Trump's call on Jeff Sessions to shut down the Russia Investigation. An Investigation that is investigating Trump personally.

I cite Trump's public attacks on Jeff Sessions for indicting two republican congressmen in an election year.

Sorry, my little gaslighter.....but your imagination doesn't hold a candle to my sources.
I cite every rational member of the forum who says you're a lying asshole.

Here's the good thing; you won't be proving they are lies, because you can't. You're too intellectually bankrupt.
Of course I can, but it's a wasted effort trying to prove anything to someone suffering from severe brain damage.

... and still no Russian connection

Other than Trump admitting that his campaign met with a Russian government Operative in Trump tower to collect information on Hillary from 'high level' sources as part of the Russian Government's effort to support Trump.

This while the Russian Government was attacking the United States to support Trump.

And Trump publicly expressing his hope that the Russian Government would conduct MORE attacks on the United States.

And other than Trump's own National Security Advisor lying to the FBI about secret contacts between the Russian government and the Trump Team. And pleading guilty to that in court.

And other than Trump's own Foreign Policy Advisor lying to the FBI about secret contacts between the Russian Government and the Trump team. And pleading guilty to that in court.

And other than Trump's foreign policy advisor making back channel contacts with the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs to collect information on Hillary including 'thousands of Emails'.

And other than Trump campaign officials instructing said Foreign Policy Advisor to attend a meeting with Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs officials and Putin cabinet officials in Moscow to collect said information.

And other than Don Jr. being caught in Spanish wiretaps trying to set up a secret meeting with Russian Intelligence Handler Alexander Torshin.

And of course, anything else that Mueller has found in his investigation.

Laughing.....your desperate denials don't make any of this just magically disappear.

Other than Trump admitting that his campaign met with a Russian government Operative in Trump tower to collect information on Hillary from 'high level' sources as part of the Russian Government's effort to support Trump.

What you're whining about is totally legal, dumbass.

Furthermore, what is a "Russian government operative?" Is that some kind of job description? Other than being Russian, what makes someone a "Russian government operative?"

The rest of your post is a shit heap of lies.

I'm citing Ken Starr who has said that the President is already in abuse of power territory in his attacks on the Special Counsel.

I cite Trump, lying his ass off when he insisting that the meeting between his campaign and a Russian Operative was about 'adoption'.

I cite Trump's own attorney, admitting in court filings that Trump personally dictated the statement pepetutuating the adoption lie that Don Jr. later released on Trump's campaign's meeting with the Russian Operative in Trump Tower.

I cite Trump later admitting that the purpose of the meeting was to collect dirt on Hillary. Admitting to both collusion and lying about collusion to try and cover it up.

I cite Trump's call on Jeff Sessions to shut down the Russia Investigation. An Investigation that is investigating Trump personally.

I cite Trump's public attacks on Jeff Sessions for indicting two republican congressmen in an election year.

Sorry, my little gaslighter.....but your imagination doesn't hold a candle to my sources.

She is also a coward.

I kicked the absolute shit out of her lying ass, now she hides from me.

Finally. About time. YAY!

Without redaction.

President Donald Trump ordered the immediate declassification of several documents relating to the 2016 FBI investigation of his campaign, White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders announced Monday evening.

“The President has directed the Office of the Director of National Intelligence and the Department of Justice (including the FBI) to provide for the immediate declassification of the following materials: (1) pages 10-12 and 17-34 of the June 2017 application to the FISA court in the matter of Carter W. Page; (2) all FBI reports of interviews with Bruce G. Ohr prepared in connection with the Russia investigation; and (3) all FBI reports of interviews prepared in connection with all Carter Page FISA applications,” White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said.

Sanders continued “in addition, President Donald J. Trump has directed the Department of Justice (including the FBI) to publicly release all text messages relating to the Russia investigation, without redaction, of James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, and Bruce Ohr.”

Trump Orders Declassification Of DOJ, FBI Documents

thanks for sharing this with us.

.without reading the whole link,what does it say basically?

Yet you can't refute a single point I make.

The lies Trump told about the meeting between his campaign and a Russian government operative to collect information from 'high level sources' as part of the Russian government's efforts to support Trump.

Shall we look at Don Jr's emails together?

Shall we look at Don Jr's statement that the meeting was only about 'adoption'?

Shall we look at Trump's own attorney admitting in court filings that Trump *personally dictated* that statement?

Shall we look at Trump later admitting that the purpose of the meeting between his campaign and a Russian Operative was to collect information from on Hillary?

Shall we look at Trump's attacks on the Special Counsel conducting an active criminal investigation....with Trump himself under investigation?

Shall we look at Trump's public berating of Jeff Sessions for indicting republicans during an election year?

Shall we look at Trump calling on Jeff Sessions to shut down the Mueller investigation?

Shall we look at Ken Starr acknowledging that Trump has already entered 'Abuse of Power' territory with his attacks on the Special Counsel?

Laughing.....of course not. You refuse to look at any of it. You know I can back up each claim. While your imagination is still just useless shit you make up.

[Q

I cite every rational member of the forum who says you're a lying asshole.[/QUOTE]

The lies Trump told about the meeting between his campaign and a Russian government operative to collect information from 'high level sources' as part of the Russian government's efforts to support Trump.

Shall we look at Trump's own attorney admitting in court filings that Trump *personally dictated* that statement?

Shall we look at Trump later admitting that the purpose of the meeting between his campaign and a Russian Operative was to collect information from on Hillary?

Shall we look at Trump's attacks on the Special Counsel conducting an active criminal investigation....with Trump himself under investigation?

Shall we look at Trump's public berating of Jeff Sessions for indicting republicans during an election year?

Shall we look at Trump calling on Jeff Sessions to shut down the Mueller investigation?

Shall we look at Ken Starr acknowledging that Trump has already entered 'Abuse of Power' territory with his attacks on the Special Counsel?

Laughing.....of course not. You refuse to look at any of it. You know I can back up each claim. While your imagination is still just useless shit you make up.[/QUOTE]

To quote Luke Skywalker:

amazing-every-word.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2018-9-22_17-23-43.jpeg
    upload_2018-9-22_17-23-43.jpeg
    8 KB · Views: 11

Laughing.....of course not. You refuse to look at any of it. You know I can back up each claim. While your imagination is still just useless shit you make up.
You're getting hysterical. You know what you remind me of?

To quote Luke Skywalker:

amazing-every-word.jpg

Lets test that theory.

Claim: Shall we look at Ken Starr acknowledging that Trump has already entered 'Abuse of Power' territory with his attacks on the Special Counsel?

Ken Starr on Trump: We're in 'abuse of power' territory
Former Whitewater independent counsel Ken Starr says President Trump’s attacks on Russiagate special counsel Robert Mueller are “in the territory of abuse of power” and could justify a congressional censure of the president.

Exactly as I said. Lets try another:

Claim: Shall we look at Trump's public berating of Jeff Sessions for indicting republicans during an election year?

Trump hits Sessions over indictments of GOP congressmen

“Two long running, Obama era, investigations of two very popular Republican Congressmen were brought to a well publicized charge, just ahead of the Mid-Terms, by the Jeff Sessions Justice Department,” Trump tweeted.

He added, “Two easy wins now in doubt because there is not enough time,” before delivering what appeared to be a sarcastic compliment to his top law enforcement official.

Again, exactly as I said. Let see if I can make it 3 for 3.

Claim: Shall we look at Trump calling on Jeff Sessions to shut down the Mueller investigation?

Donald Trump tells Sessions to shut down Mueller probe; aides quickly play down remarks

President Donald Trump called on Attorney General Jeff Sessions on Wednesday to shut down Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian election interference, but his aides quickly played down the comments and insisted that Trump had no plans to fire the special counsel.

Trump wrote on Twitter that Sessions "should stop this Rigged Witch Hunt right now, before it continues to stain our country any further." He accused Mueller of having a conflict of interest and criticized his staff as "Angry Democrats that are doing his dirty work." He called the investigation a "terrible situation."

See, just because your ilk has no use for evidence and relies almost wholly on whatever they make up or imagine....doens't mean that evidence doesn't exist. Or that I'm similarly hampered.

Ignore as you will. The evidence remains.

Laughing......and exactly as I predicted, you blinked. You refuse to look at the evidence. And then laughably insist that evidence doesn't exist.

Alas, when you close your eyes the world doesn't disappear.

To quote Luke Skywalker:

amazing-every-word.jpg

Lets test that theory.

Claim: Shall we look at Ken Starr acknowledging that Trump has already entered 'Abuse of Power' territory with his attacks on the Special Counsel?

Former Whitewater independent counsel Ken Starr says President Trump’s attacks on Russiagate special counsel Robert Mueller are “in the territory of abuse of power” and could justify a congressional censure of the president.

Claim: Shall we look at Trump's public berating of Jeff Sessions for indicting republicans during an election year?

“Two long running, Obama era, investigations of two very popular Republican Congressmen were brought to a well publicized charge, just ahead of the Mid-Terms, by the Jeff Sessions Justice Department,” Trump tweeted.

He added, “Two easy wins now in doubt because there is not enough time,” before delivering what appeared to be a sarcastic compliment to his top law enforcement official.

Claim: Shall we look at Trump calling on Jeff Sessions to shut down the Mueller investigation?

Donald Trump tells Sessions to shut down Mueller probe; aides quickly play down remarks

President Donald Trump called on Attorney General Jeff Sessions on Wednesday to shut down Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian election interference, but his aides quickly played down the comments and insisted that Trump had no plans to fire the special counsel.

Trump wrote on Twitter that Sessions "should stop this Rigged Witch Hunt right now, before it continues to stain our country any further." He accused Mueller of having a conflict of interest and criticized his staff as "Angry Democrats that are doing his dirty work." He called the investigation a "terrible situation."

See, just because your ilk has no use for evidence and relies almost wholly on whatever they make up or imagine....doens't mean that evidence doesn't exist. Or that I'm similarly hampered.

You can count on them ignoring evidence. It's their OP.

Laughing......and exactly as I predicted, you blinked. You refuse to look at the evidence. And then laughably insist that evidence doesn't exist.

You live in a universe of delusion.

You live in a universe of delusion.

Lets test that theory, gaslighter.

But as a gaslighter, you insist that actual quotes are 'delusion', that factual accuracy is 'lies'. All while citing your imagination for the wasteland of conspiracy batshit you cling to.

Forum List

Back