Trump patches relationship with Hispanics.....eats Taco Bowl for Cinco de Mayo

Trump knows nothing about Hispanics if he's calling them rapists and murderers. They are rapists, murderers and drug dealers.

I know some guys in Kentucky that fit that description, so can I call them Hispanic even though they are as white as me, and I make Casper the Friendly Ghost look like he has a damn tan!
Does that mean there might be some decent people in mexico too? Maybe. Someplace. If so, they aren't coming here.
OMG What a witch you are. So, you are saying the only people from Mexico who come to the States are not 'decent people'?

As well, you're saying most Mexican people are not 'decent people.' As if you are. You're disgusting.

Trump knows nothing about Hispanics if he's calling them rapists and murderers. They are rapists, murderers and drug dealers.

I know some guys in Kentucky that fit that description, so can I call them Hispanic even though they are as white as me, and I make Casper the Friendly Ghost look like he has a damn tan!
Does that mean there might be some decent people in mexico too? Maybe. Someplace. If so, they aren't coming here.
OMG What a witch you are. So, you are saying the only people from Mexico who come to the States are not 'decent people'?

As well, you're saying most Mexican people are not 'decent people.' As if you are. You're disgusting.
"They’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

2aj6mwp.jpg

A day without Tipsy is a day without rain, sleet and hail!

I never realized the best Mexican food comes from Trump Towers

Trump uses taco bowl to try to reach out to Hispanic voters on Cinco de Mayo

Happy #CincoDeMayo! The best taco bowls are made in Trump Tower Grill. I love Hispanics! https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/posts/10157008375200725:0 …

2:57 PM - 5 May 2016

The man is clueless
The picture is creepy, and his 'smile' is very creepy and false.

Looks like he is thinking....they don't expect me to eat this shit do they?

I like how he felt compelled to say, "I love Hispanics!" as a caption to the photo of him hunched over a taco bowl. :lol:

Oh, man. You could not make up this campaign season. Such a novel would be deemed totally implausible and would be categorized under Political Satire and would receive horrible reviews.

The only thing he could do worse is wear a sombrero
That kind of pandering is reserved for Hilliary only.

I like how he felt compelled to say, "I love Hispanics!" as a caption to the photo of him hunched over a taco bowl. :lol:

Oh, man. You could not make up this campaign season. Such a novel would be deemed totally implausible and would be categorized under Political Satire and would receive horrible reviews.

The only thing he could do worse is wear a sombrero

Yo, like Obama?
View attachment 73889
"GTP"
hey rambo?....you still around?.....i really thought you might have went into seclusion when your boy threw in the towel....so are you going to carry some of hillary's baggage for her now?...

I live in a majority hispanic city. If there are any decent Hispanics they are just whores and petty thieves. They make it to the not as bad category.

Taco Bell makes more tacos than all other taco outlets on the planet combined. Therefore, they are the world's taco authority of what a taco is.

And if you eat one, like Trump, it means you can tell everyone, "I love Hispanics!"

In English.

And if anyone tries to say they love Hispanics in Spanish, you can punch them and tell them English is the official language of the USA! USA! USA!
Taco Bell makes more tacos than all other taco outlets on the planet combined. Therefore, they are the world's taco authority of what a taco is.
i do hope you are being facetious?...

Trump ordered a Taco Bowl and expects Mexico to pay for it

I love Hispanics, even though they're rapists, and I assume some are good people. (eye roll)

"They’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

2aj6mwp.jpg
Trump is wrong. None of them are decent people. Some are not as bad as others.

Next, he'll be reaching out to the Negro vote at KFC.

The photo depicts Trump apparently dining from the presumably authentic Mexican restaurant known as Trump Tower Grill. He smiles over a "taco bowl," otherwise known as a taco salad, a dish that originated in the United States.

While the bowls, served as a special titled "Taco fiesta," may not regularly appear on the menu, Politico unearthed a review by Eater New York reviewing a similar dish at the restaurant labeled "beef tacos."

On the same pass I also ordered "beef tacos" ($13.50) which turned out to be a fried tortilla bowl heaped with romaine lettuce, grated yellow cheese, and plain ground beef that was so devoid of flavor, it rendered an insult to Mexicans every bit as profound as Trump’s previous pronouncements. Trump food is bland food.

This image reminds me of the words of the sainted Frank Zappa when he said "Is that a real poncho, or is that a Sears poncho?"

Does the Donald think that a Trump taco bowl is real Mexican fare, or is it Sears food?

Where did lefties get the idea that Trump doesn't respect Hispanics? From the liberal media? Does anybody in their freaking right mind want to keep the southern border open so that we have to support more than the estimated ten million aliens already illegally in this Country? Where did the double standard come from? FDR kept Jewish refugees from entering the U.S. even though they were being systematically exterminated in Germany and he incarcerated Japanese American citizens (and legal aliens) without due process for the crime of being Japanese but the lefties love his legacy. Trump wants to secure the borders and open up a dialog relative to deporting persons who are freaking illegal in the U.S. but the left hates him for it.

I live in a majority hispanic city. If there are any decent Hispanics they are just whores and petty thieves. They make it to the not as bad category.
sure you do.....the one in your bigoted head...and i told you,you dont know any Mexicans...

The photo depicts Trump apparently dining from the presumably authentic Mexican restaurant known as Trump Tower Grill. He smiles over a "taco bowl," otherwise known as a taco salad, a dish that originated in the United States.

While the bowls, served as a special titled "Taco fiesta," may not regularly appear on the menu, Politico unearthed a review by Eater New York reviewing a similar dish at the restaurant labeled "beef tacos."

On the same pass I also ordered "beef tacos" ($13.50) which turned out to be a fried tortilla bowl heaped with romaine lettuce, grated yellow cheese, and plain ground beef that was so devoid of flavor, it rendered an insult to Mexicans every bit as profound as Trump’s previous pronouncements. Trump food is bland food.

This image reminds me of the words of the sainted Frank Zappa when he said "Is that a real poncho, or is that a Sears poncho?"

Does the Donald think that a Trump taco bowl is real Mexican fare, or is it Sears food?

You have to give Trump some credit. After 3 days of work, his staff finally got him trained to not call them "beaners" in public, and he has not slipped since....

Forum List

Back