Trump patches relationship with Hispanics.....eats Taco Bowl for Cinco de Mayo

I'm back, subversives scum!

file.php

Trump knows nothing about Hispanics if he's calling them rapists and murderers. They are rapists, murderers and drug dealers.

I know some guys in Kentucky that fit that description, so can I call them Hispanic even though they are as white as me, and I make Casper the Friendly Ghost look like he has a damn tan!
Does that mean there might be some decent people in mexico too? Maybe. Someplace. If so, they aren't coming here.
OMG What a witch you are. So, you are saying the only people from Mexico who come to the States are not 'decent people'?

As well, you're saying most Mexican people are not 'decent people.' As if you are. You're disgusting.

A day without Tipsy is a day without rain, sleet and hail!
Thunder and Lightning. Enter three witches.

FIRST WITCH: When shall we three meet again? In thunder, lightning and in rain.

Macbeth, Act I, Scene I

Where did lefties get the idea that Trump doesn't respect Hispanics? From the liberal media? Does anybody in their freaking right mind want to keep the southern border open so that we have to support more than the estimated ten million aliens already illegally in this Country? Where did the double standard come from? FDR kept Jewish refugees from entering the U.S. even though they were being systematically exterminated in Germany and he incarcerated Japanese American citizens (and legal aliens) without due process for the crime of being Japanese but the lefties love his legacy. Trump wants to secure the borders and open up a dialog relative to deporting persons who are freaking illegal in the U.S. but the left hates him for it.

The entire country of Mexico thinks Trump doesn't respect them

Liberal media did not give them the idea

Trump knows nothing about Hispanics if he's calling them rapists and murderers. They are rapists, murderers and drug dealers.
says another who knows shit about Mexicans....
Get a big dump truck. Clean them out of Los Angeles. Then we'll talk about who knows Mexicans.
you dont know any brown people.....how can you when you despise them so much....and like i asked you before,why do you still live in a place you hate so much?.....

Where did lefties get the idea that Trump doesn't respect Hispanics? From the liberal media? Does anybody in their freaking right mind want to keep the southern border open so that we have to support more than the estimated ten million aliens already illegally in this Country? Where did the double standard come from? FDR kept Jewish refugees from entering the U.S. even though they were being systematically exterminated in Germany and he incarcerated Japanese American citizens (and legal aliens) without due process for the crime of being Japanese but the lefties love his legacy. Trump wants to secure the borders and open up a dialog relative to deporting persons who are freaking illegal in the U.S. but the left hates him for it.
They bring in rape, murder, drugs. Some of them I assume are good people.

Media. Yeah. Sure.

says another who knows shit about Mexicans....
Get a big dump truck. Clean them out of Los Angeles. Then we'll talk about who knows Mexicans.
you dont know any brown people.....how can you when you despise them so much....and like i asked you before,why do you still live in a place you hate so much?.....
I live where I choose to live. Hispanics don't have children. They have larvae. It's nothing a good exterminator can't deal with.

Media. Yeah. Sure.
Trump was trying to be kind.

Why do you people think you can have a real conversation with Tipsy? Don't waste your time on that mentally ill dumb fuck.

Media. Yeah. Sure.
Trump was trying to be kind.
Perhaps he should try harder, or just own his stupidity. Misery loves company, and I have no doubt that the stupid embrace stupidity as well.

Do you libs really want us to post the video of Hillary faking a southern accent again?
Actually, they’d like you and other rightwing nitwits to be able to participate in a thread for once without positing moronic red herring fallacies, your moronic post being one of many examples.

The thread topic is Trump and the fact that he’s a clueless dullard.

Why do you people think you can have a real conversation with Tipsy? Don't waste your time on that mentally ill dumb fuck.
You support murdering rapists and drug dealers. Conversation with you isn't possible.

Media. Yeah. Sure.
But don't worry...Trump says he loves them anyway

she acts like she knows more about any subject than anyone else....she has no practical experience with pot,but yet you see her in the pot threads telling those with experience that its not the way you say it is because she read some shit from some anti-pot sight or thats not the way it was on reefer madness.....and now she is telling us about how all Mexicans are .....because we all know bigots like her actually personally know dozens of them...she is a joke....

I never realized the best Mexican food comes from Trump Towers

Trump uses taco bowl to try to reach out to Hispanic voters on Cinco de Mayo

Happy #CincoDeMayo! The best taco bowls are made in Trump Tower Grill. I love Hispanics! https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/posts/10157008375200725:0 …

2:57 PM - 5 May 2016

The man is clueless
The picture is creepy, and his 'smile' is very creepy and false.
Likely because Trump is creepy and false.

Do you libs really want us to post the video of Hillary faking a southern accent again?
Actually, they’d like you and other rightwing nitwits to be able to participate in a thread for once without positing moronic red herring fallacies, your moronic post being one of many examples.

The thread topic is Trump and the fact that he’s a clueless dullard.
jones did you find your one ball yet?....how about your "ad hoc fallacy"?......

lol

Why, from Trump himself!

Where do conservative get the idea anyone is going to believe their ridiculous lies.

she acts like she knows more about any subject than anyone else....she has no practical experience with pot,but yet you see her in the pot threads telling those with experience that its not the way you say it is because she read some shit from some anti-pot sight or thats not the way it was on reefer madness.....and now she is telling us about how all Mexicans are .....because we all know bigots like her actually personally know dozens of them...she is a joke....
I have no personal experience with pot. I have no personal experience with eating fox glove but I know it can kill you. Except for pot users. Foxglove is a harmless plant. It will give you a high to die for.

Forum List

Back