Trump patches relationship with Hispanics.....eats Taco Bowl for Cinco de Mayo

I like how he felt compelled to say, "I love Hispanics!" as a caption to the photo of him hunched over a taco bowl. :lol:

Oh, man. You could not make up this campaign season. Such a novel would be deemed totally implausible and would be categorized under Political Satire and would receive horrible reviews.

The only thing he could do worse is wear a sombrero

And drink a Corona Beer in the clear bottle with a lime wedge...

You left are such shallow folks. and your USE of the different people in this country (Hispanic, black , homosexuals , etc) for your Division is tearing this country apart. you must be so proud of yourselves and it's all for who will be your political MASTER

Exactly. It is the fault of the left that Trump believes eating a taco bowl will make him right with Hispanics. lol

Damn, and here I told the wife I wasn't gonna go to our neighborhoods usual First Thursday street party, this month themed cinco de mayo. Beer and tacos and temps in the low 70s.

Do you libs really want us to post the video of Hillary faking a southern accent again?

I like how he felt compelled to say, "I love Hispanics!" as a caption to the photo of him hunched over a taco bowl. :lol:

Oh, man. You could not make up this campaign season. Such a novel would be deemed totally implausible and would be categorized under Political Satire and would receive horrible reviews.

The only thing he could do worse is wear a sombrero

And drink a Corona Beer in the clear bottle with a lime wedge...
I think they forgive us for that. Sombrero's ... no.

Do you libs really want us to post the video of Hillary faking a southern accent again?

Is that the one with her dancing in the street with thousands of Muslims in Jersey City on 7/11? :lol:

Hillary is a phony.

Thank you God for letting me be alive in an era when I can vote for this great American!!! Yes...we love our Hispanic friends and I happen to love the queso dip at the Los Arcos restaurant here....unlimited tortilla chips baby!!!!

2016-05-05-17-02-24-655222482.jpeg

real-tacos_o_1926635.jpg

Only white Urban assholes would consider Taco Bell as anything near a Mexican Taco...

Now I love Californian Burrito's:

th

Trump knows nothing about Hispanics if he's calling them rapists and murderers. They are rapists, murderers and drug dealers.

I had a slice of cheese pizza for lunch today. I love Italians and Wisconsin!

Trump knows nothing about Hispanics if he's calling them rapists and murderers. They are rapists, murderers and drug dealers.

I know some guys in Kentucky that fit that description, so can I call them Hispanic even though they are as white as me, and I make Casper the Friendly Ghost look like he has a damn tan!

I know some guys in Kentucky that fit that description, so can I call them Hispanic even though they are as white as me, and I make Casper the Friendly Ghost look like he has a damn tan!
Does that mean there might be some decent people in mexico too? Maybe. Someplace. If so, they aren't coming here.

I never realized the best Mexican food comes from Trump Towers

Trump uses taco bowl to try to reach out to Hispanic voters on Cinco de Mayo

Happy #CincoDeMayo! The best taco bowls are made in Trump Tower Grill. I love Hispanics! https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/posts/10157008375200725:0 …

2:57 PM - 5 May 2016

The man is clueless

Hillary would have at least let them cross the border ILLEGALLY with drugs and kill some unsuspecting American. That Trump just doesn't get it!

Forum List

Back