Trump pays tribute to Patriot Prayer supporter shot dead as leader of far-right group says he had a ‘big heart’

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016

Dear me. Where will it end. Good people on all sides I suppose ?

This chap was a member of a violent far right group intent on causing trouble. If he had lived he may have matured into a decent citizen but right now he is another stat on trumps call to violence.

This chap was a member of a violent far right group intent on causing trouble. If he had lived he may have matured into a decent citizen but right now he is another stat on trumps call to violence.
..YOU people are the ones who LOVE criminals
EGarner
GFloyd
Blake
Brown
Gray
Scott
the list is endless
..you gave the jackass criminal who ROBBED someone a gold casket HUGE funeral!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...''this chap''' is not a criminal
you are so full of shit and look like it

Follow the $$$.

How is Patriotism and Prayer to Almighty God considered "causing trouble"?

"In August 2019, Gibson, along with five other far-right extremists, was arrested for his actions in connection with a riot that took place in Portland on May 1. As a result of the riot, which took place outside a tavern, a woman was beaten unconscious and had her vertebrae broken.[97][98][99] A Navy veteran referred to as "Ben", who had infiltrated Patriot Prayer and took videos of the violence at their rallies, was expected to testify at Gibson's trial."

Pretty standard right-wing trash.

What did your prime minister or that silly assed queen of yours do today asshat?

What did your prime minister or that silly assed queen of yours do today asshat?
Fuck all probably.

Most of the violence in the US is left wing rioters and have the full support of local governors and mayors. People are being killed by left wing rioters for being in the wrong place at the wrong time and you stay silent. People are being harassed while they eat, people wearing pro-Trump apparel getting the crap beaten out of them and the only thing you want to talk about is one guy Trump praised. Is that your good on all sides routine?

When will the riots end, when will transgenders be safe from BLM and Antifa? When will Antifa and BLM allow peaceful protests? You ready to call the left wing rioters that left wing mayors approve of, terrorists? You going to just chicken out...again? You are a coward and you are a bigot. Pure and simple, you are a hateful person by not calling out violence, you are no better than the one your criticize. Expect you are a hypocrite.

No, there are only good people on the right side. There is no such thing as a “good” Marxist.

"In August 2019, Gibson, along with five other far-right extremists, was arrested for his actions in connection with a riot that took place in Portland on May 1. As a result of the riot, which took place outside a tavern, a woman was beaten unconscious and had her vertebrae broken.[97][98][99] A Navy veteran referred to as "Ben", who had infiltrated Patriot Prayer and took videos of the violence at their rallies, was expected to testify at Gibson's trial."

Pretty standard right-wing trash.

Yet now you stay silent when an Antifa member murdered a Trump supporter leaving the scene. The Trump supporter did nothing wrong and was shot. How about the transgender that was beaten up by BLM and Antifa members? How about the innocent guy that got knocked out by a BLM supporter? Need more about Portland? You fake outrage is sickening. Hate groups have no business living in our society, however they have rights, as do these scum rioters that you say nothing about. However when someone attacks your man crush Trump, you can’t wait to gossip.

Again, you have no answers to these post except your normal insult. I get it, you can honestly debate so your cheap shots are all you have. You are left wing trash.

Forum List

Back