Trump pays tribute to Patriot Prayer supporter shot dead as leader of far-right group says he had a ‘big heart’

Dear me. Where will it end. Good people on all sides I suppose ?

This chap was a member of a violent far right group intent on causing trouble. If he had lived he may have matured into a decent citizen but right now he is another stat on trumps call to violence.
I bet your screen was full of spunk when you found out that guy died.

This chap was a member of a violent far right group intent on causing trouble. If he had lived he may have matured into a decent citizen but right now he is another stat on trumps call to violence.

In the meantime, Dear Leader is defending a mass murderer with an AK-47 because he's a Tramp supporter. Sad :(

President Trump defended the 17-year-old vigilante charged with murdering two people at a protest in Kenosha, Wisconsin, telling reporters on Monday that the teen “was in very big trouble” and “probably would’ve been killed.”​
When asked by a reporter at the White House whether he would “condemn the actions of vigilantes like Kyle Rittenhouse,” Trump said, “That was an interesting situation. You saw the same tape as I saw, and he was trying to get away from them, I guess, it looks like, and he fell, and then they very violently attacked him.”​

Giving support to someone wrongly jailed is breaking news? Lol

The thread is not about rioting. It is about the Pres condoning these idiots because they are on his team.
I think we can all agree that is a pretty shocking thing for the "Leader of the free World".

Needless to say this flew over your head by about a mile.
The 'protesters' who burned, looted, killed and generally caused mayhem across this country in a planned riot are on Biden's 'team' Tommy.

"In August 2019, Gibson, along with five other far-right extremists, was arrested for his actions in connection with a riot that took place in Portland on May 1. As a result of the riot, which took place outside a tavern, a woman was beaten unconscious and had her vertebrae broken.[97][98][99] A Navy veteran referred to as "Ben", who had infiltrated Patriot Prayer and took videos of the violence at their rallies, was expected to testify at Gibson's trial."

Pretty standard right-wing trash.

He's the one lying dead on the ground, murdered by a left winger. But Gibson is the "trash". You people are fucking incredible.

In the meantime, Dear Leader is defending a mass murderer with an AK-47 because he's a Tramp supporter. Sad :(

President Trump defended the 17-year-old vigilante charged with murdering two people at a protest in Kenosha, Wisconsin, telling reporters on Monday that the teen “was in very big trouble” and “probably would’ve been killed.”​
When asked by a reporter at the White House whether he would “condemn the actions of vigilantes like Kyle Rittenhouse,” Trump said, “That was an interesting situation. You saw the same tape as I saw, and he was trying to get away from them, I guess, it looks like, and he fell, and then they very violently attacked him.”​

TRUMP is 100% correct in defending someone trying to get away from violent thugs!!!

The THUGS were dumb enough to chase someone with a loaded gun. Not smart!

TRUMP is 100% correct in defending someone trying to get away from violent thugs!!!

You support 17 year old Trumptards with AK-47s wandering into BLM rallies.
IOW you support vigilante justice - As long as the vigilante is on YOUR team.
Tough luck, that kid won't ever see the light of day.

I doubt it, he's white. He'll probably get 10-15, but more likely just 5 years in the slammer, especially considering he's a minor.

If he was black, he'd get at least 20 or more likely 30-35, maybe even an execution.

I doubt it, he's white. He'll probably get 10-15, but more likely just 5 years in the slammer, especially considering he's a minor.

If he was black, he'd get at least 20 or more likely 30-35, maybe even an execution.
Mental health issues no doubt about it.

Dear me. You don't know jack shit about this person. STFU.

Forum List

Back