Trump Posts Brand New Kamala Meme, Gets 38 MILLION Views On X In No Time At All

I agree with all of it. But the orange bag O' shit is not the man for the job. He won't run the show when he eventually gets tried, convicted, and sentenced for the many crimes he's been accused of. He's a fucking disgrace and a liability to the GOP. The orange bag O' shit and his idiot supporters will find out. Your horse sucks, and Harris will be your consequence, and your whole 'movement' will dry up and blow away.

And the sheer fucking arrogance and entitlement of magaturds will be to blame. This didn't end when Brandon was elected. People like me still want our pound of flesh, and we will fucking get it.

So, when magaturds lose again, I will laugh in their stupid faces.
Many republican's are not going to vote. Absent from the Republican convention was much of the old guard, that included the Bushes, Romy, Ryan, many state legislators that never miss a convention. I doubt that Trump will make any attempt to bring these people and their supporters back into the fold. They are true Trump haters and there nothing he can do about it. He has to concentration on the relatively small number who are undecided and the weak Harris supporters.

Although democrats have probably never been as united as they are now. The Harris campaign has an entirely different problem than the Trump campaign. When Biden withdrew from nomination, 65% of the country did know who she was. Many of those people are supporting Harris simple because she is not Trump, she is younger, she's female, or she's multiracial. To solidify and increase that support she has to show these people who she is as a person and that she is qualified for the presidency. If she can do that, she is on a solid path to victory.

Harris has said many times she's the last person in the room on Biden decisions. She is very much responsible for what is going on right now , especially the porous Southern border. She lied about Joe Biden's condition. She wants to enact communist price controls and raise the prices of homes by $25,000. She acts drunk all the time, is she? She would make a terrible president.
That's nonsense. Biden never gave her anything of real consequence to work on in the area of border security. As far the border is concerned, she supported Biden's decisions because she was his VP. The only immigration project she had was increasing employment in areas of Guatemala and Honduras which was a major source of illegal immigrants at the time. The work she did created tens of thousands of jobs for potential illegal immigrants and it was done with practical no federal funds and 5 billion dollars from private funds. Recent immigration reports from the border show that illegal immigration in those areas were down relative to other areas.

The person most responsible for implementation of Boarder Security besides Biden is the Secretary of Homeland Security, Alejandro Mayorkas. Last February in his impeachment hearing, chairman Green said, the Secretary has "blatantly disregarding numerous provisions of the Immigration and Nationality Act." "No one is more responsible for the mess we are seeing at the southern border than you, Secretary."

It's kind of funny, no where was Harris every mention as being responsible for the Border Crisis till she became a candidate for president. I wonder why.

Last edited:
That's nonsense. Biden never gave her anything of real consequence to work on in the area of border security. As far the border is concerned, she supported Biden's decisions because she was his VP. The only immigration project she had was increasing employment in areas of Guatemala and Honduras which was a major source of illegal immigrants at the time. The work she did created tens of thousands of jobs for potential illegal immigrants and it was done with practical no federal funds and 5 billion dollars from private funds. Recent immigration reports from the border show that illegal immigration in those areas were down relative to other areas.

The person most responsible for implementation of Boarder Security besides Biden is the Secretary of Homeland Security, Alejandro Mayorkas. Last February in his impeachment hearing, chairman Green said, the Secretary has "blatantly disregarding numerous provisions of the Immigration and Nationality Act." "No one is more responsible for the mess we are seeing at the southern border than you, Secretary."

It's kind of funny, no where was Harris every mention as being responsible for the Border Crisis till she became a candidate for president. I wonder why.
We all know that she is responsible though. Despite your denial LOL

dd,dkdkldkdld.jpg

We all know that she is responsible though. Despite your denial LOL
Maybe "We" should have some real evidence to back up your claims.

If Harris had any real responsivity for the Border Crisis then why was her name never mentioned in the House investigation of illegal immigration at the border. I'll give you a hint. She wasn't the democrat nominee for president.
Case Closed.

That's right bigots
The dumb dei ****** whore was never border czar
In fact thiers no such office

So even though they all called her the border czar she really didn't have anything to do with the border ......now shut up and embrace the sloppy whore

bbnnmmmk.jpeg

Maybe "We" should have some real evidence to back up your claims.

If Harris had any real responsivity for the Border Crisis then why was her name never mentioned in the House investigation of illegal immigration at the border. I'll give you a hint. She wasn't the democrat nominee for president.
Case Closed.
We all remember when she was dubbed the border czar and sent out to find the "root causes" of the illegals pouring into our country. How did all that work out for us? Case reopened

According to PEW Research, only 19% of Americans use social medial often as a source of their news. Mainstream Media remains the main source of News for Americans which includes, Major TV networks, cable news, local news, newspapers, news digests, and their websites. Also, the age group that uses social media for news the lease is those over 50 who happen to be the ones most likely to vote.

Bottom line is social media is definably a media news source for some people but most of us get the news from mainstream media.

You must have consulted an old poll by Pew because there more current information is more than 50% of people get at least some of their information from social media.

I know myself I follow many different publications and see dozens of short posts of breaking news. These provide enough information that I can look up for more in depth versions elsewhere.

You are correct that many people do get their information from MSM and the fact that most of that is skewed sharply left and engages in more propaganda than honest news makes that a problem for the country as a whole.

I guess he’s given up on that whole Truth Social scam. LOL
/——/ Uh no. He just posted Commie Harris chickened out of the Sept 4 debate.
Comrade Kamala Harris has just informed us that she will NOT do the FoxNews Debate on September 4th. I am not surprised by this development because I feel that she knows it is very difficult, at best, for her to defend her record setting Flip-Flopping on absolutely everything she once believed in, including her statements that THERE WILL BE NO FRACKING IN PENNSYLVANIA and her HORRIBLE Performance on the Border, our “Border Czar,” where millions of criminals and people from mental institutions and terrorists, have been allowed to pour into our Country, totally unchecked and unvetted. It’s called, and she LOVES IT, an OPEN BORDER!!! Rather than the debate on September 4th, I have agreed to do a Tele-Town Hall, anchored by Sean Hannity, for Fox. It will take place in the Great Commonwealth of Pennsylvania - Details to follow!

Forum List

Back