🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump prepared to spend 1 billion of his own money to win.

Good thing. Others need the same kind of cash but have to beg for it, and therein lies the problem according to Trump, and it's hard to argue against him on it IMO.

There have been reports for months now speculating that whomever won in '16 would likely need to raise a billion, so that part certainly isn't new.

Is that a bad thing or a good thing?

Bad thing.

Suddenly we went from liking the regular joe...to not caring that the rich buys our politicians to skipping that altogether to vote for the uber rich directly. If you think Trump wont be beholden to anyone hes must going to be letting go of his companies or put someone in for conflicts of interest.

Or the third option....The Cheney....Make gobs of money using the government as cover

Bad thing.

Suddenly we went from liking the regular joe...to not caring that the rich buys our politicians to skipping that altogether to vote for the uber rich directly. If you think Trump wont be beholden to anyone hes must going to be letting go of his companies or put someone in for conflicts of interest.

Or the third option....The Cheney....Make gobs of money using the government as cover

Trump either pays up like the fat cats Hillary and Jeb or he loses.

It's simply the way things are set up. Why pretend otherwise?

Trump also said in 2012 that he had private investigators in Hawaii who had turned up unbelievable new information on Obama's birth certificate.

DONALD TRUMP:
Well, I have people that actually have been studying it and they cannot believe what they’re talking.

MEREDITH VIEIRA:
You have people now out there searching– I mean, in Hawaii?

DONALD TRUMP:
Absolutely. And they cannot believe what they’re finding. And I’m serious—

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/trump-my-people-in-hawaii-cant-believe-what-they-are-finding/#ixzz3jBNyb8mR

lol. Trump is a fraud.

Bad thing.

You must think that someone was debating if HIllary or Jeb had to pay. No one was.

Why pretend otherwise?

It's a good and a bad thing.

The reason the SC ruled that "money" was okay in politics is because "money is free speech" and the more money a candidate raises, it is "we the people" who donated and "corporations are people" who donated which supposedly meant that it was OUR VOICES being heard....

Trump being the single (biggest) person donating his own money to himself, doesn't seem like it is free speech and 'we the people' supporting him through such.

And there would be a huge conflict of interest if Trump pushes any kind of legislation that benefits all the Trump holdings and assets, or that helps the man "get back" his billion dollars in campaign money.

I personally think:
We should just go to the government giving candidates money with the $1 donation of ours through the IRS.

I think that is a good thing. I'm looking at Trump with great interest. He is the only one that speaks to me on immigration, political correctness, and economics. He is crass and doesn't present himself as presidential material. But there was LBJ who too could be crass and say things he wished he hadn't. YOu have to take the good with the bad.

I like that he teamed up with Jeff Sessions on immigration. I think he would find the experts needed for each issue instead of relying on crony friends. Will have to wait and see.

BTW, he's getting a lot of good press from Fox and Megyn Kelly is nowhere to be seen. Ironic,

I think that is a good thing. I'm looking at Trump with great interest. He is the only one that speaks to me on immigration, political correctness, and economics. He is crass and doesn't present himself as presidential material. But there was LBJ who too could be crass and say things he wished he hadn't. YOu have to take the good with the bad.

I like that he teamed up with Jeff Sessions on immigration. I think he would find the experts needed for each issue instead of relying on crony friends. Will have to wait and see.

BTW, he's getting a lot of good press from Fox and Megyn Kelly is nowhere to be seen. Ironic,

Fox News Responds to Rumors That Megyn Kelly Went on Vacation Because of Trump Mediaite

Bad thing.

You must think that someone was debating if HIllary or Jeb had to pay. No one was.

Why pretend otherwise?

But that is the beauty of it. Hillary and Jeb don't have to use their own money, they simply let corporate America buy it for them.

Bad thing.

Why pretend otherwise?

But that is the beauty of it. Hillary and Jeb don't have to use their own money, they simply let corporate America buy it for them.

Trump IS Corporate America...No difference as long as we keep pretending that rich people are somehow better this shit wont stop. Govt bought and paid for by who has the most change, just like the founders wanted

How can it even be a question that such absurd sums be spent this way?

No democracy can long exist with this kind of gross excess. Reason would dictate that caps on spending be in place, or that political advertising be free.

Are you still pretending he wasn't talking about menstruation in reference to Ms. Kelly and was, instead relating her behavior to Satan?

I can't believe Trump is even considered as a viable candidate.....wake me up when the circus is over!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back