Trump President Three Months.Remember The Chant,"No More KKK"?,Return Of Nazism?,Well,Any Signs Yet?

:argue: :bang3: :wtf: For the few months leading into the Trump Landslide, we never went a day without hearing of the threats of the return of the KKK, maybe even the expansion of the KKK if Trump wins. We were so close to going back to the days of Hitler and the days of when "White Men Ruled" and they were going to separate schools and public restrooms for blacks and whites. :confused:
Well, Trump has been President for three months now. Has anyone seen any ads on craigslist for new KKK recruits? Has anyone seen "Blacks Only" signs at restaurants/store check out lines/restrooms/buses, etc? :smoke:
How about Wal-Mart?, have they doubles their "KKK Accessory Sections"? Blue Light Specials On KKK Costumes? :poke:
If so, please let us know. Just to make sure that the MSM has been reporting the news honestly for the last 12 to18 months. :boobies:
Only signs of KKK and Nazis, are being shown from the left.

Milo IS a Nazi. He's just the 21st century cleaned up version.

Trumps attempts to villify members of one particular religion, and to ban immigration - such a great moment for Nazis and the KKK. The Courts have stopped him so far.

If it were the Muslim religion he would have banned all Muslim countries.

Of course you're so biased you can't see it and its easy to call someone a racist.

You wouldn't know a real racist if one kicked your ass.

All the 9th did was stop Trump from protecting Americans. The ban would have expired in 90 days and I sure hope they have the vetting beefed the hell up.

And won't you look like a fool if some asshole from one of those countries kills in America.

Foreign nationals have Constitutional Rights. Very cool.

Anyone in a foreign nation should apply for an American Visa.....then they have COnstitutional RIGHTS!!!

SO AWESOME!!

:argue: :bang3: :wtf: For the few months leading into the Trump Landslide, we never went a day without hearing of the threats of the return of the KKK, maybe even the expansion of the KKK if Trump wins. We were so close to going back to the days of Hitler and the days of when "White Men Ruled" and they were going to separate schools and public restrooms for blacks and whites. :confused:
Well, Trump has been President for three months now. Has anyone seen any ads on craigslist for new KKK recruits? Has anyone seen "Blacks Only" signs at restaurants/store check out lines/restrooms/buses, etc? :smoke:
How about Wal-Mart?, have they doubles their "KKK Accessory Sections"? Blue Light Specials On KKK Costumes? :poke:
If so, please let us know. Just to make sure that the MSM has been reporting the news honestly for the last 12 to18 months. :boobies:
Actually, yes, in the questioning of nazi-ism! The discrediting of traditional institutions, such as the judicial and the media among other small things, are the groundwork. The fact that this admin thinks AND ACTS like the judicial is not co-equal and that the president has no limits and is not subject to review is one of the first steps. And it is clear he has plenty of followers. Not even Hitler became the leader we hate without first cutting the ground out from under the country's Constitutional foundation, and by the time all those people at the book burnings and Nuremberg rallies saw the light, it was too late. They had forfeit the power to hold leadership in check. Previous presidents have had setbacks thru the courts and accepted the rulings out of respect.

But there is hope. The Women's march, the Chaffetz townhall, other small and local orgs all point to an awakening that Trump isn't exactly the change they want. Rexx, try this anology...the devil doesn't run around in red underwear with his pointy tail hanging out, carrying a pitchfork and cooking you with his bad breath. Otherwise everyone would see him (it?) clearly, and run the other way. No, he is subtle and charming and beautiful, able to convince, to promise. He knows what you want, and pretends to give it. This is not to compare our current leader to Lucifer, but to identify the Lucifer tactics man has been using for millennia. IN my lifetime by Hitler, Mussolini, et al. Take care, pay attention, think ahead. Knowing that power corrupts and that absolute power corrupts absolutely. We still don't know how this current court case about the ban will end, but those who care about a balance of power from a man who claims he should have no restrictions, no review...using a ploy, ala national security, as a cover for an even greater power ought to give you pause..
How come you libidiots didn't mind when Obama went against the people? Did you finally pull your head out of Uranus?
I did say all presidents have had setbacks. When Obama 'went against the people' and lost, did he call the judicial "so-called" and political? Did he try to tear down the Democratic process of co-equal? Why do you divert from the issue?

Trumps attempts to villify members of one particular religion, and to ban immigration - such a great moment for Nazis and the KKK. The Courts have stopped him so far.

Of course you're so biased you can't see it and its easy to call someone a racist.

All the 9th did was stop Trump from protecting Americans. The ban would have expired in 90 days and I sure hope they have the vetting beefed the hell up.

And won't you look like a fool if some asshole from one of those countries kills in America.

Anyone in a foreign nation should apply for an American Visa.....then they have COnstitutional RIGHTS!!!

SO AWESOME!!
So why did YOUR antecedents wander to these shores?

SO AWESOME!!
So why did YOUR antecedents wander to these shores?

WWII on one side and the American Revolution on the other side.

Constitutional Rights anywhere on planet earth as long as you have applied for a VISA.

That is good shit. Everyone who has applied for a VISA anywhere on earth should be enjoying their 2nd ammendment rights!!!

Liberals already want to impeach Trump, convinced he will eventually do something bad. They just can't accept that Hillary lost its hilarious. :laugh:

the Trump Landslide,

Just curious......who won the popular vote in that "landslide"????

If you subtract illegal alien voting and democrats voting more than once...then Trump did.

If you subtract your delusions, then Trump did, I think is what you meant to say.

No...I was very clear....get rid of the illegal aliens and the voter fraud by the democrat party, conducted by bob craemer and scot foval...both caught on video admitting to conducting massive voter fraud operations for the hilary campaign and the democrat national committee......and Trump wins the popular vote too.....besides the landslide electoral college win...

the Trump Landslide,

If you subtract illegal alien voting and democrats voting more than once...then Trump did.

If you subtract your delusions, then Trump did, I think is what you meant to say.

No...I was very clear....get rid of the illegal aliens and the voter fraud by the democrat party, conducted by bob craemer and scot foval...both caught on video admitting to conducting massive voter fraud operations for the hilary campaign and the democrat national committee......and Trump wins the popular vote too.....besides the landslide electoral college win...
The legal Hillary voters is proof that at least 35% of Americans are dumber than the Weiners and are on the side of Iran.

the Trump Landslide,

If 5 million illegals voted illegally, then a law enforcement success rate of discovering those crimes of only ONE PERCENT would produce FIFTY THOUSAND arrests and prosecutions.

How many have occurred?

the Trump Landslide,

If 5 million illegals voted illegally, then a law enforcement success rate of discovering those crimes of only ONE PERCENT would produce FIFTY THOUSAND arrests and prosecutions.

How many have occurred?

The democrat controlled Department of Justice had no intention of investigating voter fraud......but that will change with Attorney General Sessions...

How many have occurred?

The democrat controlled Department of Justice had no intention of investigating voter fraud......but that will change with Attorney General Sessions...

So how soon will we see those 50,000 prosecutions,

which I referenced as just ONE PERCENT of your idiotic claim?

If Trump won by 12 Million Votes, On November 10th we would all be hearing Voter Fraud and recount all 57 states !!! too many white racists somehow voted twice !!!

Hillery was treated bad, she should receive a participation trophy at least, maybe that will cure the butt hurt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back