Trump President Three Months.Remember The Chant,"No More KKK"?,Return Of Nazism?,Well,Any Signs Yet?

If Trump won by 12 Million Votes, On November 10th we would all be hearing Voter Fraud and recount all 57 states !!! too many white racists somehow voted twice !!!
Nancy Pelosi would of made a claim that about 20 Million Canadians voted if Trump won by 12 Million votes

Nah. Haven't seen nary a one anywhere.

Guess they were full of shit as usual.
C4MDnfbWIAAOweK.jpg

So he's a Trump fan. Good for him. So am I.

You were an Obama and Hillary fan and a sore loser.

A sore loser who still can't believe he got slonngged. LOL

Hey, I'm just showing you what you claimed hasn't happened. The OP asked if there were any signs. You said no. I showed you are wrong. Now you want to make the topic who is a fan. That's another thread sweetie.

Nah. All you did was pull up a Tweet sent by David Duke. Like you think Trump has any control over those who supports him. Not hardly.

Let me know when the KKK burns some more crosses or the Natzi's set up a concentration camp in America.

Get back to me then.

Why? You'll just say they are big fans are so are you.

YOU SAID no signs...I showed you one. There's my good deed for the day. Schooling the ignorant.

If you subtract illegal alien voting and democrats voting more than once...then Trump did.

.......and then the Prince kissed the Maiden and they lived happily ever after...LOL

elizw1-300x280.jpg

To be honest, I'm more worried about the Dims becoming like Hitler since Pocahontas seems to be growing a mustache, not Trump

Forum List

Back