Trump promotes 7 Pro-Trump books on twitter today...is he getting ready for reading in prison?!

• Banned
Margaret Atwood is writing a sequel to The Handmaid's Tale. promote that Trump!

"getting ready for prison"? Obvious troll is trolling the left again.

But you did give them something to live for, even if it all it did was just reinforce their pipe dream.

:laughing0301:

• Banned

But you did give them something to live for, even if it all it did was just reinforce their pipe dream.

i actually have all the books Trump's promoting. you can read Bongino's book backwards and it still makes sense, i recommend that one.

i just like making a scene. thanks for putting up with me.

• Banned

you're one of my favorite posters on here, brah! just wanted to say that

i actually have all the books Trump's promoting. you can read Bongino's book backwards and it still makes sense, i recommend that one.

Dan Bongino is awesome! He should have his own show, as well as that guy who ripped Rush a new one today, for being "soft."

• Banned

Dan Bongino is awesome! He should have his own show, as well as that guy who ripped Rush a new one today, for being "soft."
he does have his own show. its called the Dan Bongino Show on NRA TV. its free on youtube

who called Rush a softie? who what where... i need to know

i wish i could give you access to my audiobook library so you can hear bongino's audiobook, but my annoying husband wouldnt let me!

he does have his own show. its called the Dan Bongino Show on NRA TV. its free on youtube

who called Rush a softie? who what where... i need to know

It was somewhere near the end..

Forum List

Back