Trump promotes family’s new crypto platform, ‘The Defiant Ones’

Zincwarrior

Platinum Member
Nov 18, 2021
Trump is promoting his new crypto platform. For too long, the average American has been squeezed by the big banks and financial elites. It's time we take a stand—together!
  • Former president Donald Trump on Thursday promoted a soon-to-launch, Trump Organization crypto platform, “The DeFiant Ones” to his 7.5 million followers on Truth Social.
  • “For too long, the average American has been squeezed by the big banks and financial elites,” Trump wrote. “It’s time we take a stand — together.”
  • The post marks the first time the Republican nominee for president has used his personal platform to promote the as yet unactivated digital bank.
Former President Donald Trump on Thursday promoted a soon-to-launch, Trump Organization crypto platform, “The DeFiant Ones” to his 7.5 million followers on Truth Social.

“For too long, the average American has been squeezed by the big banks and financial elites,” Trump wrote. “It’s time we take a stand — together.”

The post marks the first time the Republican nominee for president has used his personal platform to promote the as yet unactivated digital bank. Within minutes, his son Donald Trump Jr., shared the post with his 12 million X followers.

Trump’s post includes a link to a Telegram channel called “The DeFiant Ones,” which had approximately 29,000 followers as of Thursday morning, and climbing.

An Aug. 15 post describes the group chat as “the only official Telegram channel for the Trump DeFi project” which is building “the future of finance.”

Two of Trump’s sons, Eric Trump and and Donald Jr., have spent weeks teasing the forthcoming platform, which Eric recently described as “digital real estate.”

“It’s equitable. It’s collateral anyone can get access to and do so instantly,” Eric told the New York Post earlier this month. “I don’t know if people realize what a shake up that is for the world of banking and finance. I hope we can help change that.”

The Trump brothers have also promoted the project with posts declaring that “decentralized finance is the future” and asking people to “stay tuned for a big announcement.”

So, what could possibly go wrong with putting your money in a non FDIC insured crypto account controlled by the Trump family?

haha.gif

If Trump gets back in it will do well regardless, and I will make a whole lot of money.
If Kramala gets in, I'll sell that night. She is promoting CBDC instead. That will destroy our country.

Some one, somewhere once said, a fool and his money are soon parted.

And you are out to prove them correct.

Never make investment choices base upon your political cult.

So, what could possibly go wrong with putting your money in a non FDIC insured crypto account controlled by the Trump family?

haha.gif
I look for business opportunities, and crypto is one of those opportunities. Someone is making money off of crypto, it may as well be me. Right now it is like riding a bucking bronco. If Trump adds his approval, it will legitimize crypto even further and it will go straight up. If Trump makes it a country fiat currency, if you aren't in it now, you won't be able to afford it later.

Last edited:
Some one, somewhere once said, a fool and his money are soon parted.

And you are out to prove them correct.

Never make investment choices base upon your political cult.
Nothing ventured, nothing gained. I took a chance once before based on an election concerning gambling in my state. I bought every piece of property I could get my hands on prior to the election and made enough to retire at 28 when gambling was voted in.
And if Trump gets back in, I am poised to do it again. I have already made my initial crypto investment back so, my money is right back in my pocket. I am playing with block chain money now, not mine, so I have everything to gain, and nothing to lose. This election will determine whether I stay or sell.

Last edited:
Trump is promoting his new crypto platform. For too long, the average American has been squeezed by the big banks and financial elites. It's time we take a stand—together!

The Trump brothers have also promoted the project with posts declaring that “decentralized finance is the future” and asking people to “stay tuned for a big announcement.”
Just in time to grift more money from magaturds near you.

Forum List

Back