Trump properties fire illegals.........

Only after the season ends and their help is no longer needed. The bigger picture argument here is also the fact that those who claim that Trump businesses don't hire illegals are wrong.

The timing of the firings at the rural Virginia winery, 11 months after the company began purging the ranks of undocumented greenskeepers and cooks at Trump golf courses, came during the vineyard’s winter downtime. Workers had finished the arduous annual grape harvest, which involved working 60-hour weeks and overnight shifts under floodlights.

Two of the fired workers — Omar Miranda, a 42-year-old tractor driver from Honduras, and a second employee who spoke on the condition of anonymity — said they thought the company had held off on firing them until after the year’s work was complete, taking advantage of their labor for as long as possible. Both had worked at the winery for more than a decade.

Worked there for more than a decade. Is it any wonder he does nothing about the employers that are hiring millions of illegals?

Trump Organization fires more undocumented workers — a year after its use of illegal labor was revealed

He would have to arrest his own employee's.
True. Let's impeach him! That would be a better reason than the one the democrats came up with.

Only after the season ends and their help is no longer needed. The bigger picture argument here is also the fact that those who claim that Trump businesses don't hire illegals are wrong.

The timing of the firings at the rural Virginia winery, 11 months after the company began purging the ranks of undocumented greenskeepers and cooks at Trump golf courses, came during the vineyard’s winter downtime. Workers had finished the arduous annual grape harvest, which involved working 60-hour weeks and overnight shifts under floodlights.

Two of the fired workers — Omar Miranda, a 42-year-old tractor driver from Honduras, and a second employee who spoke on the condition of anonymity — said they thought the company had held off on firing them until after the year’s work was complete, taking advantage of their labor for as long as possible. Both had worked at the winery for more than a decade.

Worked there for more than a decade. Is it any wonder he does nothing about the employers that are hiring millions of illegals?

Trump Organization fires more undocumented workers — a year after its use of illegal labor was revealed

President Trump has his properties in a Blind Trust right now. The trustees are Donald Jr. and Eric Trump.

If these Illegals felt bad about working there, they should have quit.
You can believe as much of that as you want.

(Given tRump's tumultuous relationship with the truth I wouldn't believe much if any)

True. Let's impeach him! That would be a better reason than the one the democrats came up with.

I won't argue with that.

If you truly wanted to see an unprecedented rise in the minimum wage, all of you would be calling for all illegals to be deported.

If they lose their jobs, they deport themselves.
They drag their kids into the welfare office and go on welfare...and you help pay for that....

Nobody can live on the little they will get on welfare and many do not even have kids.
You don't know what the hell you are talking about.....I'm going to make myself a drink.....

But since you provided nothing to counter what I said, obviously I do.
You are an idiot...you are making shit up...do you really want to stop all businesses from hiring illegals?....then get on board with border control...

If they lose their jobs, they deport themselves.
They drag their kids into the welfare office and go on welfare...and you help pay for that....

Nobody can live on the little they will get on welfare and many do not even have kids.
You don't know what the hell you are talking about.....I'm going to make myself a drink.....

You are an idiot...you are making shit up...do you really want to stop all businesses from hiring illegals?....then get on board with border control...

Border control does NOTHING about stopping a business from hiring the millions and millions already here. Nothing. An entire generation growing up waiting to be hired yet.

Border control does NOTHING about stopping a business from hiring the millions and millions already here. Nothing. An entire generation growing up waiting to be hired yet.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Trump has no way of knowing the status of every employee that works for him...illegal aliens steal SSI numbers and produce fake green cards and by democrat instituted federal law business owners can not question the documents...so if you are bothered by illegals working in America take it up with democrats....

BULLSHIT!!! tRump doesn't care. Same with the vast majority of Corporate America.

President Trump has his properties in a Blind Trust right now. The trustees are Donald Jr. and Eric Trump.

They should have quit? They shouldn't have been hired in the first place? This was in a blind trust a decade ago when hired? (there is also no such thing as a blind trust. It's a lie politicians use)

I also didn't see where they complained about working there.

The point is that these Illegals knew that they were illegal, but didn't inform their bosses in writing about that fact.

They committed a crime.

Job applications nowadays ask prospective employees quite directly if they are legal. I bet they said they were. That's perjury.

Define "nowadays" in regards to your post.

They should have quit? They shouldn't have been hired in the first place? This was in a blind trust a decade ago when hired? (there is also no such thing as a blind trust. It's a lie politicians use)

The point is that these Illegals knew that they were illegal, but didn't inform their bosses in writing about that fact.

They committed a crime.

Job applications nowadays ask prospective employees quite directly if they are legal. I bet they said they were. That's perjury.

Hiring illegals is illegal.

And tRump does it.

Trump has no way of knowing the status of every employee that works for him...illegal aliens steal SSI numbers and produce fake green cards and by democrat instituted federal law business owners can not question the documents...so if you are bothered by illegals working in America take it up with democrats....

BULLSHIT!!! tRump doesn't care. Same with the vast majority of Corporate America.
What you think about what Trump knows or doesn't know is null and void...DOA...you have TDS so anything you say is infected....

Until I see these Trumpers demand that employers GO TO JAIL when they repeatedly and or KNOWINGLY hire illegals -- this includes trying to use 3rd party temp agencies to do it

If they aint talking about putting these employers in jail -- then all of this talk about illegal immigration is thinly veiled racist xenophobia...

AND the worst kind of greed.

What you think about what Trump knows or doesn't know is null and void...DOA...you have TDS so anything you say is infected....

tRump is a fucking hypocrite and blowing smoke up your skirt. How can you be so gullible?

They committed a crime.

Indeed. But if the Trump Organization asked them about their legal status and the employees lied, the crime is that of the employees.

If a company doesn't do due diligence in hiring, it's the fault of both.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Oddly you are unable to counter nothing.

tRump is a fucking hypocrite and blowing smoke up your skirt. How can you be so gullible?
You are the triggered gullible moron....anything anti Trump you swallow...you don't even check it out...hate to inform you but Trump isn't going anywhere...he will win re election....and he will never be removed from office until his 2nd term is over....

Kids, I will let you in on a little secret. America is a plutocracy first and foremost.They don't care about civil rights, "dreamers", Gay rights or the 2nd amendment. I leave it at that.

You are the triggered gullible moron....anything anti Trump you swallow...you don't even check it out...hate to inform you but Trump isn't going anywhere...he will win re election....and he will never be removed from office until his 2nd term is over....

And either way nothing will have changed with immigration.

They committed a crime.

Indeed. But if the Trump Organization asked them about their legal status and the employees lied, the crime is that of the employees.

The employer has long been able to verify status. Again, past employers have also noted that the Trump properties knew. It didn't take 11 months to find out here.

Past Illegal Alien employees would say anything. But I want to see what they said in writing, on the job application.

Quit being such a hermacular.

And either way nothing will have changed with immigration.
See this is what I'm talking about...you didn't even check it out...look at the numbers dummy...apprehensions at the border are half of what they were last year...dems are losing new voters by the thousands...illegals will not venture here if they don't have a chance to get in...and Mexico is holding them until their fake asylum claims can be denied....read something and take a break from the board....

Forum List

Back