Trump properties fire illegals.........

Until I see these Trumpers demand that employers GO TO JAIL when they repeatedly and or KNOWINGLY hire illegals -- this includes trying to use 3rd party temp agencies to do it

If they aint talking about putting these employers in jail -- then all of this talk about illegal immigration is thinly veiled racist xenophobia...
Mississippi Business Owner Jailed for Hiring Illegal Aliens

The big challenge for law enforcement is proving that an employer knowingly hired illegal immigrants. After all, the illegals usually present fraudulent documentation and any defense attorney worth their salt will jump on that to either get the case dismissed or show reasonable doubt at trial. They can just say that their client was a victim of fraud. So the prosecutor doesn't even bother to bring a losing case against them. It's just a waste of their resources.

And a lot of times the employer really doesn't know. How are you supposed to know if they are using an assumed identity? That is why border security is so important. You have to stop them from getting here in the first place. Legitimate employers should not have to worry about that shit. What are you supposed to do, just refuse to hire any brown people? There's a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Easy. I verify through e-verify, require a US birth certificate and a valid US passport.

Until I see these Trumpers demand that employers GO TO JAIL when they repeatedly and or KNOWINGLY hire illegals -- this includes trying to use 3rd party temp agencies to do it

If they aint talking about putting these employers in jail -- then all of this talk about illegal immigration is thinly veiled racist xenophobia...
Employers who knowingly hire illegals should get a minimum 5 year sentence. This has nothing to do with race.

Employers including tRump. tRump is a real slap in the face to all employers that do the right thing in hiring. We now know why the Hypocrite in Chief is soft on employers.
Trump isnt the guy who hires the the help. He wouldnt know a thing about those people.

Mississippi Business Owner Jailed for Hiring Illegal Aliens

The big challenge for law enforcement is proving that an employer knowingly hired illegal immigrants. After all, the illegals usually present fraudulent documentation and any defense attorney worth their salt will jump on that to either get the case dismissed or show reasonable doubt at trial. They can just say that their client was a victim of fraud. So the prosecutor doesn't even bother to bring a losing case against them. It's just a waste of their resources.

And a lot of times the employer really doesn't know. How are you supposed to know if they are using an assumed identity? That is why border security is so important. You have to stop them from getting here in the first place. Legitimate employers should not have to worry about that shit. What are you supposed to do, just refuse to hire any brown people? There's a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Easy. I verify through e-verify, require a US birth certificate and a valid US passport.
A lot of people don't have a copy of their birth certificate and somebody who doesn't travel abroad is unlikely to ever waste their time and money getting a passport. And e-verify is an expensive joke because it's database is based on the I-9 forms that are filled out by the employee. All it does is check the validity of the documents and does absolutely nothing to check their veracity.

And it can be a nightmare for people when the system makes one of it's thousands of mistakes.

I'm a member of the local chamber of commerce so I know a lot of small business owners and most of us will not use it just on principle. It's a sucky system and a waste of taxpayer dollars.

The solution is to stop them from getting here in the first place via effective border security. And the solution to the visa overstay problem is to require temporary workers to post a bond when they cross the border. That way if they overstay their visa the bondsman will send bounty hunters after them and it wouldn't cost the taxpayers a dime to capture them.

Last edited:

Employers who knowingly hire illegals should get a minimum 5 year sentence. This has nothing to do with race.

Employers including tRump. tRump is a real slap in the face to all employers that do the right thing in hiring. We now know why the Hypocrite in Chief is soft on employers.
Trump isnt the guy who hires the the help. He wouldnt know a thing about those people.

Neither am I, but the buck has to stop somewhere. I wrote the directive, my subordinates follow it.

Boss: a person in charge of a worker or organization.

Keep tossing salad on this Hypocrite in Chief.

Neither am I, but the buck has to stop somewhere. I wrote the directive, my subordinates follow it.

Boss: a person in charge of a worker or organization.

Keep tossing salad on this Hypocrite in Chief.
If a worker murders someone at the office, you want the CEO to go to jail for it? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back