Trump Pulling Out of Virginia

Not looking good for the Trumpy man....

stock-vector-sinking-ship-black-graphic-vector-illustration-245304994.jpg

Eh, there's a lot of dimwit Dems in Virginia sucking off the taxpayer teat, tough for Trump's smaller government, less regulation, more individual freedom policies.

NBC as a source, pretty comical...:popcorn:

So your response to Trump's rout and epic failure to win the votes of a give state.....is to insult the electorate?

Laughing....tell us how that works out.

Yup, it's deplorable ...and keep those blinders on ... be a good little gullible lemming...:lmao:

Eh, there's a lot of dimwit Dems in Virginia sucking off the taxpayer teat, tough for Trump's smaller government, less regulation, more individual freedom policies.

So your response to Trump's rout and epic failure to win the votes of a give state.....is to insult the electorate?

Yup, it's deplorable ...and keep those blinders on ... be a good little gullible lemming...:lmao:

Tell us how insulting the electorate works for you on November 8th.

Eh, there's a lot of dimwit Dems in Virginia sucking off the taxpayer teat,

Trump should feel brilliantly at home there then...
really? historically speaking it has been the dimwits that suck off the government teat that generally vote democrat.
Someone that advocates working for what you have is not going to be popular among the welfare queens.

Tell us how insulting the electorate works for you on November 8th.

My selfish generation has pretty well screwed over the future of the others, if the door is slammed completely for them, I'll be sad, I've done what I could and I'll be fine either way.

Last edited:
Make your own joke of the headline...

What is not a joke is that Mr. Trump had conceded VA and it's critical 13 electoral votes to President err I mean Secretary Clinton.

Trump's Campaign Is 'Pulling Out of Virginia'

The story says he's reduced to running a four state campaign at this point...
PA which he will lose
NC which he is losing
FL which he will probably lose: Thank you Broward County and the I-4 Corridor
OH which he may win

Gee, wonder where that $1Billion he pledged to spend on his own campaign is.... The latest disclosure said that they raised $162 million.

Trump is pulling out, like his father should have.

To give way to whom? a felon?

The felon Hillary Clinton who needs to be indicted?

And you feel proud about that?

The idea of corrupted Hillary Clinton becoming President of US is too horrible. I feel sorry for the US!

The whole thing is just too depressing.:(

What is not a joke is that Mr. Trump had conceded VA and it's critical 13 electoral votes to President err I mean Secretary Clinton.

PA which he will lose
NC which he is losing
OH which he may win

Gee, wonder where that $1Billion he pledged to spend on his own campaign is.... The latest disclosure said that they raised $162 million.

The idea of corrupted Hillary Clinton becoming President of US is too horrible. I feel sorry for the US!

Democrats are parasites on the health and freedoms of the country, it's always been that way.

They are ill prepared and oblivious of the inevitable, I kinda take solace in that.. :laugh:

PA which he will lose
NC which he is losing
OH which he may win

The only reason that she is going to be President is that she is running against Donald Trump. That is how bad and dangerous Trump is. Do you not get that?

PA which he will lose
NC which he is losing
OH which he may win

Democrats are parasites on the health and freedoms of the country, it's always been that way.

They are ill prepared and oblivious of the inevitable, I kinda take solace in that.. :laugh:
Spoken like the true idiot you are.
I had enough sense to leave the United States 20 years ago. I have found an incredible world outside of the United States. You guys just do not get it. When people in the world hate Anerica, it is not because of liberals, it is because of those of you on the right. You are despicable, and not very bright.

PA which he will lose
NC which he is losing
OH which he may win

The only reason that she is going to be President is that she is running against Donald Trump. That is how bad and dangerous Trump is. Do you not get that?

No I don't.

I only know that Hillary Clinton is 100 times more dangerous than Mr Trump.

But....if Americans vote for that snake Clinton.....then let all the poison come out, once and for all.

I'm not surprised he's pulling out of Virginia. The D.C. Metro Area which is a major voting bloc in VA has the nation's highest share of individuals with advanced degrees. Moreover, people in the D.C. Metro Area are inherently "plugged into" the details of most major political rhetoric because like it or not, most folks are directly associated with someone who's either a newsmaker, news reporter, policy maker, policy influencer, issue researcher or analyst, etc.; thus many folks don't have to try all that hard to get to the nitty gritty of things.

Trump's rhetoric quite simply does not "hold water" among large quantities of well informed people who will take the time and make the effort to dig into the details of his bluster and drek Trump spews. Quite literally, Trump relies almost exclusively on folks' willingness to remain in a cloud of ignorance and insouciance. VA has such a large quantity of those kinds of people, there's little sense for Trump to continue his campaign there. Some 70% of the people in D.C. area have college degrees.

Quite simply, it's not accidental that Trump is losing with college educated people, most especially college educated women.
Trump is winning the high IQ voters handily.

PA which he will lose
NC which he is losing
OH which he may win

It's comical, you're willing to throw your future away and you're just too stupid, uninformed and emotional to know it....:laugh:

PA which he will lose
NC which he is losing
OH which he may win

No I don't.

I only know that Hillary Clinton is 100 times more dangerous than Mr Trump.

But....if Americans vote for that snake Clinton.....then let all the poison come out, once and for all.

Where's the fire, toots?

PA which he will lose
NC which he is losing
OH which he may win

I had enough sense to leave the United States 20 years ago. I have found an incredible world outside of the United States. You guys just do not get it. When people in the world hate Anerica, it is not because of liberals, it is because of those of you on the right. You are despicable, and not very bright.
When you think countries that don't have the equivalent of a 1st and 2nd amendment are superior to America, that is evidence you are not very smart.

Hmmmmmm, then why is he pulling in such big crowds? Rumor has it that liberal media has been cooking the polls.

This is classic idiot logic here.

Trump has a lot of fans. Enough to upset the GOP apple cart. Many of them show up to his circus side show rallies in the hopes that they can witness something that makes news.

But...he doesn't have enough. Period. There aren't enough dummies to get him elected. This is reality.
If only Trump had as many dummies as Hillary does....

PA which he will lose
NC which he is losing
OH which he may win

America under Obama/Hillary/Democrat foreign policy is a laughing stock, you deny that. (this is a test)

Forum List

Back