Trump Pulling Out of Virginia

Eh, there's a lot of dimwit Dems in Virginia sucking off the taxpayer teat, tough for Trump's smaller government, less regulation, more individual freedom policies.

NBC as a source, pretty comical...:popcorn:

So your response to Trump's rout and epic failure to win the votes of a give state.....is to insult the electorate?

Laughing....tell us how that works out.

Yup, it's deplorable ...and keep those blinders on ... be a good little gullible lemming...:lmao:

Tell us how insulting the electorate works for you on November 8th.
Democrats do it every day and they do just fine.

Maybe Republicans should insult the electorate more.

Make your own joke of the headline...

What is not a joke is that Mr. Trump had conceded VA and it's critical 13 electoral votes to President err I mean Secretary Clinton.

Trump's Campaign Is 'Pulling Out of Virginia'

The story says he's reduced to running a four state campaign at this point...
PA which he will lose
NC which he is losing
FL which he will probably lose: Thank you Broward County and the I-4 Corridor
OH which he may win

Gee, wonder where that $1Billion he pledged to spend on his own campaign is.... The latest disclosure said that they raised $162 million.

Trump is pulling out, like his father should have.

To give way to whom? a felon?

The felon Hillary Clinton who needs to be indicted?

And you feel proud about that?

The idea of corrupted Hillary Clinton becoming President of US is too horrible. I feel sorry for the US!

The whole thing is just too depressing.:(

Democrats are parasites on the health and freedoms of the country, it's always been that way.

They are ill prepared and oblivious of the inevitable, I kinda take solace in that.. :laugh:

Trump's pathetic defeat is pretty inevitable at this point. And oddly, it only seems to be republicans that are oblivious to this.

Eh, there's a lot of dimwit Dems in Virginia sucking off the taxpayer teat, tough for Trump's smaller government, less regulation, more individual freedom policies.

So your response to Trump's rout and epic failure to win the votes of a give state.....is to insult the electorate?

Yup, it's deplorable ...and keep those blinders on ... be a good little gullible lemming...:lmao:

Trump certainly seems to be trying to insult his way to the White House. Lets see how that works out.

What is not a joke is that Mr. Trump had conceded VA and it's critical 13 electoral votes to President err I mean Secretary Clinton.

PA which he will lose
NC which he is losing
OH which he may win

Gee, wonder where that $1Billion he pledged to spend on his own campaign is.... The latest disclosure said that they raised $162 million.

The idea of corrupted Hillary Clinton becoming President of US is too horrible. I feel sorry for the US!

Democrats are parasites on the health and freedoms of the country, it's always been that way.

They are ill prepared and oblivious of the inevitable, I kinda take solace in that.. :laugh:

Trump's pathetic defeat is pretty inevitable at this point. And oddly, it only seems to be republicans that are oblivious to this.
Hillary's defeat to ISIS is even more inevitable.

PA which he will lose
NC which he is losing
OH which he may win

Sorry Sparky:
Trump camp denies campaign is pulling out of Virginia

PA which he will lose
NC which he is losing
OH which he may win

That's a battle that Trump will never have to worry about fighting. Though Hillary most certainly will.

Trump certainly seems to be trying to insult his way to the White House. Lets see how that works out.
Which white demographic hasn't Hillary or her campaign insulted?

Trump has a long way to go before he makes Republicans comparable to Democrats in that arena.

That's a battle that Trump will never have to worry about fighting. Though Hillary most certainly will.
Democrats will lose to ISIS the same way that the European left lost to ISIS.

So Assange made this Satan's bet with Trump and Putin, and Assange is going to end up not getting any asylum and not getting paid. Putin is going to wind up with Russia America's #1 enemy, again. Trump will wind up going to prison for at least one of the charges he's facing on various cases.

One would think the only real winner in that clan is Ivanka, she'll be away from the sexual predator for a while at least.

PA which he will lose
NC which he is losing
OH which he may win

Sorry Sparky:
Trump camp denies campaign is pulling out of Virginia

Clinton is up in Ohio by almost 2 points and visited the state no less than 10 days ago, with another event scheduled for tonight. The latest polls have Hillary up by 9 points in Ohio.

Why would she 'concede' it?

Trump in contrast is down almost 10 points in Virginia. And falling. And hasn't visited the State since September 6th.

Last edited:

PA which he will lose
NC which he is losing
OH which he may win

Clinton doesn’t need North Carolina, Florida, or Ohio.

With Virginia and the other EC blue wall states, Clinton can get to 270.

There is no similar scenario for Trump, he has no EC path to victory.

PA which he will lose
NC which he is losing
OH which he may win

Eh, all the lemmings watching MSNBC, CNN and reading the left wing Hillary news sycophants feel that way, they're suppose to...:wink_2:

PA which he will lose
NC which he is losing
OH which he may win

This makes no sense whatsoever.

PA which he will lose
NC which he is losing
OH which he may win

Clinton doesn’t need North Carolina, Florida, or Ohio.

With Virginia and the other EC blue wall states, Clinton can get to 270.

There is no similar scenario for Trump, he has no EC path to victory.
If only Republicans could have 10s of millions of retards that will vote for them every election like the Democrats do.

It makes perfect sense.

While you dipshits are busy hiding under your beds because patriots actually want the borders closed, ISIS will be bombing the shit out of the west using those open borders and all the terror cells Obama allowed to form.

PA which he will lose
NC which he is losing
OH which he may win

Eh, all the lemmings watching MSNBC, CNN and reading the left wing Hillary news sycophants feel that way, they're suppose to...:wink_2:

And yet Trump is still down by almost 10 points in Virginia while Clinton's most recent poll has her up 9 points in Ohio.

But keep those eyes screwed shut. It won't matter.

It makes perfect sense.

While you dipshits are busy hiding under your beds because patriots actually want the borders closed, ISIS will be bombing the shit out of the west using those open borders and all the terror cells Obama allowed to form.

With Trump insisting that he 'knows more about ISIS than the generals do'. Apparently if you want to defeat ISIS all you ever needed was a real estate license.

Alas, somehow the generals are going to have to manage to do without the advice of a game show host in their battle with ISIS.

Democrats will lose to ISIS the same way that the European left lost to ISIS.
At least you’re consistent at not making any sense.

Forum List

Back