Trump Pulls Even With Biden In Betting Odds

4b59915ecce0dee4bfa3f60680308695e4491ea42d23781bb3f10bd043621643.jpg

Not according to fox news, which continues to manufacture one poll after the other, portraying Trump's campaign as all but hopeless.... I marvel at just how fucking stupid the fascists are, all of whom hate on fox news when in point of fact, fox news is literally just as leftist as CNN ever has been.

Not according to fox news, which continues to manufacture one poll after the other, portraying Trump's campaign as all but hopeless.... I marvel at just how fucking stupid the fascists are, all of whom hate on fox news when in point of fact, fox news is literally just as leftist as CNN ever has been.
Fox News will become morph completely into CNN when Tucker Karlson,Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham's contracts run out the the next year or two. :icon_rolleyes: They're the only thing i watch on Fox News and otherwise watch OANN.:smoke:

All the pundits claim Biden is way ahead in the registered voter polling but the betting odds are having nothing of it.

Biden has crashed and Trump has soared since the conventions.

Put your money where you mouth is.

I dare you to open the link.

View attachment 383743
Don't be surprised when President Trump is easily reelected.;) Those polls are total paid for bullshit that vastly oversample Democrats.:smoke:

All the pundits claim Biden is way ahead in the registered voter polling but the betting odds are having nothing of it.

View attachment 383743

Well, you could add some commentary, you'd rip my ass for not following the board rules.

Go ahead and place your bet on those registered voter polls. The aggregate has Biden down three and Trump up three since the conventions. Momentum is on Trump's side.

View attachment 383743
Don't be surprised when President Trump is easily reelected.;) Those polls are total paid for bullshit that vastly oversample Democrats.:smoke:
Well supposedly they (dems) have it in the bag so maybe they know something we are missing. I would not have thought California would have kept Pelosi or Feinstein after all their crap but they are both still there. Perhaps that has something to do with some kinds of voter and election fraud?

View attachment 383743
Well supposedly they (dems) have it in the bag so maybe they know something we are missing. I would not have thought California would have kept Pelosi or Feinstein after all their crap but they are both still there. Perhaps that has something to do with some kinds of voter and election fraud?
The Polls will be shown on November 3rd to be total shit like they were in November 2016. :smoke:

View attachment 383743
The Polls will be shown on November 3rd to be total shit like they were in November 2016. :smoke:
People still doing the great exodus from there if they can. We know at least two families that moved out in the last few months. One to Texas and the other to Idaho.

Trump takes lead

Forum List

Back