Trump pulls U.S. out of G-7 statement, accuses Trudeau of being 'dishonest'

its cool if Canada likes the USA , same for Germany , England and others but its best to keep them in line because they know better then to mess with the USA . As said years ago , walk softly but the USA should carry a big stick Candy .

its cool if Canada likes the USA , same for Germany , England and others but its best to keep them in line because they know better then to mess with the USA . As said years ago , walk softly but the USA should carry a big stick Candy .

And if they don’t “stay in line”? We’re going to invade Germany?

He has balls..

QUEBEC CITY — President Donald Trump said late Saturday that he was pulling the U.S. out of the Group of Seven's official statement of common values and accused Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, the host of the G-7 conference, of "false statements."

An administration official earlier had said that Trump would join the summit communique. Trump had just left on his way to Singapore for a North Korean nuclear summit when he tweeted that U.S. representatives would not sign it.

View attachment 197532

He supposedly has balls because.......... he can't get along well with leaders of allied countries?

He gets along better with the dictators, Putin, great, Kim, okay, Merkel, oh shit (she's a woman, she should be on my bed)

That's what he is supposed to do, take on them all ..

No ?
Is he supposed to piss off allies and warm up to authoritarians?

Would you be better served in an Authoritarian state? It seems that way. What have you got against American values?

Canada didn’t become a country until 1867.

Just so we know…who does Trump consider our friends and who does he consider our enemies?
Excellent question.

I wish I had the answer.

I’ll wait for a Trumpian to answer the question.
Do you really think they know?

We’ll see what happens. Strange that there Its looking more and more like Russia has some sort of influence over Trump that is not readily apparent.

NK has to “de nuke”. And while I wouldn’t expect the President to ask Russia to “de nuke”, I would expect the guy who doesn’t trust NK with a missile to, at the very least, tell the Russia “You want back in the G8, you’ve got to point your missiles elsewhere.
------------------------------------ does Russia even want into the [newly formed] 'G6' as i don't know . Plus a theory of mine is that Trump merely mentioning Russia is that he MAY be just messing with lefties and euros that will be triggered by mere mention of Russia Candy .

And if they don’t “stay in line”? We’re going to invade Germany?
---------------------------- probably not at this time , Germany can do as it likes but that may not include sending low tariff German cars to the USA Candy .

He has balls..

QUEBEC CITY — President Donald Trump said late Saturday that he was pulling the U.S. out of the Group of Seven's official statement of common values and accused Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, the host of the G-7 conference, of "false statements."

An administration official earlier had said that Trump would join the summit communique. Trump had just left on his way to Singapore for a North Korean nuclear summit when he tweeted that U.S. representatives would not sign it.

View attachment 197532

You and your pathetic poster again.

Have you forgotten that your Messiah chickened out of military service because of bone spurs - yet he cannot even remember which foot they were in.

You Trumpbots are such un-American cowards. You would back Hitler's great grandson (if he had one) if it gave you the White House.

Total and complete losers...(almost) the lot of you.

Just so we know…who does Trump consider our friends and who does he consider our enemies?
Excellent question.

I wish I had the answer.

We’ll see what happens. Strange that there Its looking more and more like Russia has some sort of influence over Trump that is not readily apparent.

NK has to “de nuke”. And while I wouldn’t expect the President to ask Russia to “de nuke”, I would expect the guy who doesn’t trust NK with a missile to, at the very least, tell the Russia “You want back in the G8, you’ve got to point your missiles elsewhere.
------------------------------------ does Russia even want into the [newly formed] 'G6' as i don't know . Plus a theory of mine is that Trump merely mentioning Russia is that he MAY be just messing with lefties and euros that will be triggered by mere mention of Russia Candy .
tRump is neither smart nor cunning. The possibility that he brought Russia up to twit "the lefties" is really to slim to mention.

as i said , he MAY be messing with you guys and girls , lefties and others Crep .

Keep your friends close and your enemy's closer

That's a rule of thumb..
There's a big difference between "keeps my your enemies closer" and sleeping with them. Also nothing in that ridiculous little saying says you have to throw your friends under the bus.
----------------------------------------- they are nations that the USA has had fairly friendly relation with until the fairly friendly , decent relations come to an end as has happened a few times in the last 2 - 3 hundred years Crep .
2-3 hundred years? Since we've only been around for 242 years why don't you tell me the last time we had a major falling out with Canada, or GB for instance?

---------------------------------------------------- just saw this but the way i look at other countries is to get rid of this friends stuff . Nations just have competing interests and America should Always consider its interests and Americans interests FIRST and thats what President Trump advocates .

PRESIDENT TRUMP... just got a real nice ring to it. Glad I'll be able to say that for 7 more years.

as i said , he MAY be messing with you guys and girls , lefties and others Crep .
I believe it to be unlikely in the extreme.
--------------------------------- yeah well , were you crushed when Hilary lost as you just KNEW that she was going to win Crep .
Nope. Not a Clinton fan. I wore in "none of the above" and waged w campaign to get as many other people as I could to do it with me. I'm tired of having to choose between a douchebag and a shit sandwich. Especially when I can't even tell which is which.

Excellent question.

I wish I had the answer.

Makes no sense whatsoever….

There's a big difference between "keeps my your enemies closer" and sleeping with them. Also nothing in that ridiculous little saying says you have to throw your friends under the bus.
----------------------------------------- they are nations that the USA has had fairly friendly relation with until the fairly friendly , decent relations come to an end as has happened a few times in the last 2 - 3 hundred years Crep .
2-3 hundred years? Since we've only been around for 242 years why don't you tell me the last time we had a major falling out with Canada, or GB for instance?

---------------------------------------------------- just saw this but the way i look at other countries is to get rid of this friends stuff . Nations just have competing interests and America should Always consider its interests and Americans interests FIRST and thats what President Trump advocates .

Schilling for Russia (who tinkered with our elections, has missiles pointed at you, and has murdered foreign dissidents) to get economic benefits puts America first how exactly?

Schilling for Russia (who tinkered with our elections, has missiles pointed at you, and has murdered foreign dissidents) to get economic benefits puts America first how exactly?
-----------------------------'soviet' - Russian missiles have been aimed at ME since the late 50s early 60s , cold war happened and then 'cuba' , None were a big Deal as the Germans that killed my Uncle Micky and who tried to kill my other Uncles and my Dad just 70 years ago Candy .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back