Trump pulls U.S. out of G-7 statement, accuses Trudeau of being 'dishonest'

and the 'soviet' Russians were Americas allies in WW2 and hilary tried to do a reset with the Russians and 'mrobama' was going to become more flexible with the Russians after his last election Candy .

He has balls..

QUEBEC CITY — President Donald Trump said late Saturday that he was pulling the U.S. out of the Group of Seven's official statement of common values and accused Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, the host of the G-7 conference, of "false statements."

An administration official earlier had said that Trump would join the summit communique. Trump had just left on his way to Singapore for a North Korean nuclear summit when he tweeted that U.S. representatives would not sign it.

View attachment 197532

Lol. Gotta love it!

He has balls..

QUEBEC CITY — President Donald Trump said late Saturday that he was pulling the U.S. out of the Group of Seven's official statement of common values and accused Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, the host of the G-7 conference, of "false statements."

An administration official earlier had said that Trump would join the summit communique. Trump had just left on his way to Singapore for a North Korean nuclear summit when he tweeted that U.S. representatives would not sign it.

View attachment 197532
Thank God Putin is such an honest man. That l'l murderer. Just as cute as can be.
Trump hates those awful democracies. We need strong men who kill the innocent.
Course, when the GOP gets rid of healthcare here, Trump's base will laugh and laugh and die early while laughing.

Trump is getting better and better with foreign relations..

I am enjoying this.
And you are getting stupider and stupider...I am enjoying that.

34648762_1002821203216691_3663656053230272512_n.jpg

He has balls..

View attachment 197532

You decorate your page with a picture of two pigs?

He has balls..

View attachment 197532
Thank God Putin is such an honest man. That l'l murderer. Just as cute as can be.
Trump hates those awful democracies. We need strong men who kill the innocent.
Course, when the GOP gets rid of healthcare here, Trump's base will laugh and laugh and die early while laughing.

He doesn't look like a killer to me..just normal guy.

images (1).jpeg

He has balls..

View attachment 197532

You decorate your page with a picture of two pigs?

A little early to be smoking meth ,

No?

I do not smoke meth I have never been in the same room as meth, don't know meth. I do not tolerate depravity.

Keep your friends close and your enemy's closer

That's a rule of thumb..
There's a big difference between "keeps my your enemies closer" and sleeping with them. Also nothing in that ridiculous little saying says you have to throw your friends under the bus.
----------------------------------------- they are nations that the USA has had fairly friendly relation with until the fairly friendly , decent relations come to an end as has happened a few times in the last 2 - 3 hundred years Crep .
2-3 hundred years? Since we've only been around for 242 years why don't you tell me the last time we had a major falling out with Canada, or GB for instance?

Canada didn’t become a country until 1867.

Just so we know…who does Trump consider our friends and who does he consider our enemies?
Well there is our friend's whom Trump and the U.S. has found to be doing us wrong in these failed trade agreements, and then there are these leaders of these alledged enemy countries for whom haven't been doing us wrong, because we saw them as an enemy state because of the way they were treating their own people, so we kept them at bay until they showed improvements in their in house problems.

However, due to greed, our business leaders here we're willing to ignore China's humanatarian abuses in order to more over add to those abuses by helping China to work their people in sweat shops under communist rule for international trade purposes. Then we end up with an 800 billion dollar trade deficit with China ?? Kidding me right ?

Then when a new U.S. leader comes into challenge it all, (then you who have supported the out of balance trade and abuse that came with it all), begin circling the wagons in either protection of the bullcrap or in an attempt to hide the bullcrap in order to keep it all going.

There's a big difference between "keeps my your enemies closer" and sleeping with them. Also nothing in that ridiculous little saying says you have to throw your friends under the bus.
----------------------------------------- they are nations that the USA has had fairly friendly relation with until the fairly friendly , decent relations come to an end as has happened a few times in the last 2 - 3 hundred years Crep .
2-3 hundred years? Since we've only been around for 242 years why don't you tell me the last time we had a major falling out with Canada, or GB for instance?

Just so we know…who does Trump consider our friends and who does he consider our enemies?
Well there is our friend's whom Trump and the U.S. has found to be doing us wrong in these failed trade agreements, and then there are these leaders of these alledged enemy countries for whom haven't been doing us wrong, because we saw them as an enemy state because of the way they were treating their own people, so we kept them at bay until they showed improvements in their in house problems.

However, due to greed, our business leaders here we're willing to ignore China's humanatarian abuses in order to more over add to those abuses by helping China to work their people in sweat shops under communist rule for international trade purposes. Then we end up with an 800 billion dollar trade deficit with China ?? Kidding me right ?

Then when a new U.S. leader comes into challenge it all, (then you who have supported the out of balance trade and abuse that came with it all), begin circling the wagons in either protection of the bullcrap or in an attempt to hide the bullcrap in order to keep it all going.

So…who are our friends and who are our enemies?

I think he pretty clearly said he doesn't know.

We've already been all over this, Canada wasn't a country, and it was 206 years ago. And we attacked them BTW, not vice versa.

Poor creep, your hatred of America just gnaws at you, Da Comrade?
These ridiculous attempts at insults are just proof you have not intelligent responses.

Keep.it up, I'm not laughing with you.

I'm laughing at you.

Insult? I thought pointing out your bitter hatred of America would be a complement, creep? Won't it enhance your standing among your fellow Communists?

We've already been all over this, Canada wasn't a country, and it was 206 years ago. And we attacked them BTW, not vice versa.

Poor creep, your hatred of America just gnaws at you, Da Comrade?
These ridiculous attempts at insults are just proof you have not intelligent responses.

Keep.it up, I'm not laughing with you.

I'm laughing at you.

Insult? I thought pointing out your bitter hatred of America would be a complement, creep? Won't it enhance your standing among your fellow Communists?
Weak. Gonna hafta practice if you want to get under my skin.

Lotsa practice. You tRumpkins are not fast learners.

He has balls..

View attachment 197532

He supposedly has balls because.......... he can't get along well with leaders of allied countries?

He gets along better with the dictators, Putin, great, Kim, okay, Merkel, oh shit (she's a woman, she should be on my bed)
Where were these BALLS when he punked out of entering our armed service?? He's a fn yellow coward a bully no more ,no less

He has balls..

View attachment 197532
Instead of brains?

What did Trudeau say that was a lie?

Get real, this is just tRump having a tantrum because he didn't get his way.

His way is our way.. a better deal for you and I..
No, his way is his way and his alone. It's ridiculous to think anything good care come from offending our allies and cuddling up to our enemies.
letting his scumbag friend putin back into the G7 ? Trump is just like his friend

[

So just be be clear Comrade, earlier when you spewed hatred at America for attacking Canada in 1812, that was just a lie? Canada was a British providence and the war was actually in response to British incursions into Louisiana just as the legitimate history books state?

He has balls..

View attachment 197532

He supposedly has balls because.......... he can't get along well with leaders of allied countries?

He gets along better with the dictators, Putin, great, Kim, okay, Merkel, oh shit (she's a woman, she should be on my bed)
Where were these BALLS when he punked out of entering our armed service?? He's a fn yellow coward a bully no more ,no less

Trump was in the same division of the armed forces as Bill Clinton and Barry da Fairy - you reeking hypocrite.

He has balls..

View attachment 197532

Trump was in the same division of the armed forces as Bill Clinton and Barry da Fairy - you reeking hypocrite.
if you don't know the differences you must be a republican Trump is a lying coward and he's all yours

-------------------------------------- i don't think that we have nations as friends although nations can be friendly . Enemies , i'd say the Chinese , norks , much of the muslim lands Candy

He has balls..

View attachment 197532

------------------------------------------------- there , in black and white and in English and just above is your answer Edward . [chuckle]

Forum List

Back