🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Pushes Payroll Tax Cut Because He's Awesome President

It's a back handed way of cutting Social Security during a market crash, and a global crisis.

Wait until that failure is not only rejected, but the new ways Social Security is about to get funded big time after dotard is kicked to the curb.

Did%20anyone-M.jpg

Oh they will do it and you, excuse me, we, will bend over and take it.

Oh they will do it

How? Be more specific.

This explains it

Who's Ready to Kiss Up to 23% of Their Social Security Benefit Goodbye? | The Motley Fool

Considering that the average retired worker was taking home $1,467.17 a month as of March 2019, a 23% benefit cut would reduce this payout to $1,129.72 a month

So, the next time we are in a recession and republicans are looking for ways to cut government spending, and they decide to cut benefits 23%, in a major recession, will you say a fucking word? Be honest. You know you would defend the decision. That is if you don't need it yourself. If you do then you'll still take it but you'll blame Clinton or Obama or President Biden.

So, the next time we are in a recession and republicans are looking for ways to cut government spending, and they decide to cut benefits 23%, in a major recession, will you say a fucking word?

Decide? You mean vote?

Because I don't think republicans will vote to cut benefits 23%. Do you?

Yes I do. I think they would end the program completely if they could.

Cutting everyone 20% would be a solution everyone could live with. Trust me, it will happen. Hell, I could even see a Democratic President going along with such a plan seeing as how both sides have raided the fund.

I think they would end the program completely if they could.

Cool story bro.

Cutting everyone 20% would be a solution everyone could live with.

So Trump will get Dems to vote for it too? Not just Republicans?

If that happens, will you still be crying like a little bitch, blaming Trump? DURR.

Yes, because it will be just enough democrats to go along with 100% of the Republicans who will be the mother fuckers pushing the deal.

If it were up to us we'd fully fund social security so all Americans can retire with dignity at age 62-65. Your side already cut all our benefits because I believe retirement is now 67 for me. That's 2 years less benefits bro. Not a cool story. They say the average American gets $1400 a month in ss? That's $34,000 Republicans already cost me by making me work an extra 2 years you dumb sons of bitches. And you bent over and took that. What makes you think you'll say a fucking word when they cut your $ 20%?

Oh they will do it

How? Be more specific.

This explains it

Who's Ready to Kiss Up to 23% of Their Social Security Benefit Goodbye? | The Motley Fool

Considering that the average retired worker was taking home $1,467.17 a month as of March 2019, a 23% benefit cut would reduce this payout to $1,129.72 a month

So, the next time we are in a recession and republicans are looking for ways to cut government spending, and they decide to cut benefits 23%, in a major recession, will you say a fucking word? Be honest. You know you would defend the decision. That is if you don't need it yourself. If you do then you'll still take it but you'll blame Clinton or Obama or President Biden.

So, the next time we are in a recession and republicans are looking for ways to cut government spending, and they decide to cut benefits 23%, in a major recession, will you say a fucking word?

Decide? You mean vote?

Because I don't think republicans will vote to cut benefits 23%. Do you?

Yes I do. I think they would end the program completely if they could.

Cutting everyone 20% would be a solution everyone could live with. Trust me, it will happen. Hell, I could even see a Democratic President going along with such a plan seeing as how both sides have raided the fund.

I think they would end the program completely if they could.

Cool story bro.

Cutting everyone 20% would be a solution everyone could live with.

So Trump will get Dems to vote for it too? Not just Republicans?

If that happens, will you still be crying like a little bitch, blaming Trump? DURR.

Yes, because it will be just enough democrats to go along with 100% of the Republicans who will be the mother fuckers pushing the deal.

If it were up to us we'd fully fund social security so all Americans can retire with dignity at age 62-65. Your side already cut all our benefits because I believe retirement is now 67 for me. That's 2 years less benefits bro. Not a cool story. They say the average American gets $1400 a month in ss? That's $34,000 Republicans already cost me by making me work an extra 2 years you dumb sons of bitches. And you bent over and took that. What makes you think you'll say a fucking word when they cut your $ 20%?

If it were up to us we'd fully fund social security so all Americans can retire with dignity at age 62-65.

Sounds like a plan!
What do we need to do?

Your side already cut all our benefits because I believe retirement is now 67 for me.

My side? The Greenspan Commission was in the 80s.
The Dems held the House. Reagan couldn't do anything without their help.

That's 2 years less benefits bro. Not a cool story.

IIRC, the US life expectancy was 65 went Social Security began.
Now it's 79. You think we can conjure money to cover ever longer payout periods?
Math is a bitch.

They say the average American gets $1400 a month in ss? That's $34,000 Republicans already cost me by making me work an extra 2 years you dumb sons of bitches.

We could have increased benefits with partial privatization, if it weren't for you stupid twats.

What makes you think you'll say a fucking word when they cut your $ 20%?

You should tell the Bernie Bros that you're hiking their payroll taxes, so you can
get full benefits at 65.....we could double your benefits......the Dems will win 50-100 more House seats
and 20 more in the Senate.

Do it....Do it!!.....DO IT!!!!

Yes, thanks to Obama. You have selective memory. Bush was going to hand the bankers over the money no questions asked. Obama said hold on a second and Elizabeth Warren made them accountable. Stop re writing History.

And this is straight out of Trump's mouth so don't argue with me. If I'm a conspiracy theorists, so is the guy you voted for. He said at a compaign rally Bush lied. There were no WMD's and they knew it. AND YOU VOTED FOR THE GUY AFTER SAYING IT? Then youre as big of an idiot as I think.

Your bluster and anger mean nothing but to prove your frustration and desperation.

Economy at a Crossroads on
Bush signs $700 billion financial bailout bill
President promises quick but ‘deliberative’ action to rescue Wall Street
Charles Dharapak / AP

President Bush signs the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 in the Oval Office after the House passed the financial bailout bill Friday.
msnbc_johnson_alex_smile.thumb-s.jpg

By M. Alex Johnson Reporter
msnbc.com
updated 10/3/2008 4:33:28 PM ET
Bush signs $700 billion financial bailout bill

###

BOMBSHELL: New York Times Reports WMDs WERE Found in Iraq!
Archives
By Alexa | Contributor

How many times have we been told that there were no weapons of mass destruction found in Iraq? I’m pretty sure I’ve heard it millions of times. I’ve read stories here and there over the last several years about WMDs being found, but of course it never got much news coverage – until now.

The New York Times shockingly admitted in an explosive front page report that thousands of WMDs were found in Iraq since the start of the war:

From 2004 to 2011, American and American-trained Iraqi troops repeatedly encountered, and on at least six occasions were wounded by, chemical weapons remaining from years earlier in Saddam Hussein’s rule.

In all, American troops secretly reported finding roughly 5,000 chemical warheads, shells or aviation bombs, according to interviews with dozens of participants, Iraqi and American officials, and heavily redacted intelligence documents obtained under the Freedom of Information Act.

BOMBSHELL: New York Times Reports WMDs WERE Found in Iraq!

###

Uranium shipped to Montreal from Iraq in top secret mission
The Associated Press · Posted: Jul 05, 2008 5:26 PM ET | Last Updated: July 5, 2008

The last major remnant of Saddam Hussein's nuclear program, a huge stockpile of concentrated natural uranium, reached Montreal on Saturday to complete a top-secret U.S. operation.

The removal of 550 metric tonnes of "yellowcake," the seed material for higher-grade nuclear enrichment, included a two-week airlift from Baghdad and a voyage across two oceans.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/uranium-shipped-to-montreal-from-iraq-in-top-secret-mission-1.742303

###

And this is proof "they" can get away with anything they want. They fucked us, it was so obvious, and still you don't believe it. What a fucking dope. Even stupid conspiracy theorist Trump is smarter than you. I'll quote him. There were no WMD's and they knew it.

Could I tell you exactly how they would use 9-11 to lie us into Iraq? Could I have told you exactly how they would steal 2000 or 2004? They stole them each in different states and different ways. Could I have told you how the bankers would cause the crash then have us give them trillions of dollars to bail them out? Because they/Bush deregulated them so they didn't have to keep as much cash on hand as they should because he wanted them to use it to spin the economy. Was that on purpose? I believe it was. Just on Bush's way out too. Could I have told you exactly the way they would break unions and send all those high paying jobs overseas?

The point is, we have been telling you all these years how they are purposely bankrupting the fund and one day will be "forced" to make major cuts.

You are, as Slow Joe would say, FULL OF MALARKEY.

As I have shown you in the past, and you whistle past the graveyard, no one lied about the WMDs. Grow up.

The bankers were not "GIVEN TRILLIONS", they were loaned billions which was all paid back, early and with interest unlike the BILLIONS given to the auto unions.

As you know too, President Bush did nothing to deregulate the mortgage industry. They were over-regulated and forced to make sub-prime loans among other things.

trolls-have-serious-M.jpg

Yes, thanks to Obama. You have selective memory. Bush was going to hand the bankers over the money no questions asked. Obama said hold on a second and Elizabeth Warren made them accountable. Stop re writing History.

And this is straight out of Trump's mouth so don't argue with me. If I'm a conspiracy theorists, so is the guy you voted for. He said at a compaign rally Bush lied. There were no WMD's and they knew it. AND YOU VOTED FOR THE GUY AFTER SAYING IT? Then youre as big of an idiot as I think.

Obama said hold on a second and Elizabeth Warren made them accountable.

LOL!

Laugh all you want

Elizabeth has spent her whole career studying why America’s middle class is getting hollowed out. Starting in the early 2000s, she started ringing the bell that a financial crash was coming—but Washington didn’t listen.

During the 2008 financial crisis, Democratic Majority Leader Harry Reid asked Elizabeth to serve as Chair of the Congressional panel responsible for oversight of the Wall Street bailout. There she fought to protect taxpayers and hold Wall Street accountable.

Elizabeth came up with the idea for a new federal agency dedicated to protecting American consumers. Even though she wasn’t even in Congress at the time, she fought for the agency, built public support for it, and Barack Obama signed it into law in 2010. She then helped build the agency up from scratch. Now that agency, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, has returned $12 billion directly to consumers scammed by financial institutions.

Holding Wall Street Accountable | Elizabeth Warren

How Elizabeth Warren Took Down the CEO of Wells Fargo, And Why It Matters - Trim Bytes

Elizabeth Warren Maintains a Hard Line on Big Banks

Private documents reveal what Wall Street really thinks about Elizabeth Warren

Could I tell you exactly how they would use 9-11 to lie us into Iraq? Could I have told you exactly how they would steal 2000 or 2004? They stole them each in different states and different ways. Could I have told you how the bankers would cause the crash then have us give them trillions of dollars to bail them out? Because they/Bush deregulated them so they didn't have to keep as much cash on hand as they should because he wanted them to use it to spin the economy. Was that on purpose? I believe it was. Just on Bush's way out too. Could I have told you exactly the way they would break unions and send all those high paying jobs overseas?

The point is, we have been telling you all these years how they are purposely bankrupting the fund and one day will be "forced" to make major cuts.

As I have shown you in the past, and you whistle past the graveyard, no one lied about the WMDs. Grow up.

The bankers were not "GIVEN TRILLIONS", they were loaned billions which was all paid back, early and with interest unlike the BILLIONS given to the auto unions.

As you know too, President Bush did nothing to deregulate the mortgage industry. They were over-regulated and forced to make sub-prime loans among other things.

LOL!

Laugh all you want

Elizabeth has spent her whole career studying why America’s middle class is getting hollowed out. Starting in the early 2000s, she started ringing the bell that a financial crash was coming—but Washington didn’t listen.

During the 2008 financial crisis, Democratic Majority Leader Harry Reid asked Elizabeth to serve as Chair of the Congressional panel responsible for oversight of the Wall Street bailout. There she fought to protect taxpayers and hold Wall Street accountable.

Elizabeth came up with the idea for a new federal agency dedicated to protecting American consumers. Even though she wasn’t even in Congress at the time, she fought for the agency, built public support for it, and Barack Obama signed it into law in 2010. She then helped build the agency up from scratch. Now that agency, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, has returned $12 billion directly to consumers scammed by financial institutions.

How Elizabeth Warren Took Down the CEO of Wells Fargo, And Why It Matters - Trim Bytes

Elizabeth has spent her whole career studying why America’s middle class is getting hollowed out.

Was it soaring college tuition paid to useless professors?

Starting in the early 2000s, she started ringing the bell that a financial crash was coming

Where? When? Post some evidence of this claim.

Thanks for the links.

None of them back-up your claim that, in 2008, she, or Obama, said or did anything to alter TARP.

LOL!

Laugh all you want

Elizabeth has spent her whole career studying why America’s middle class is getting hollowed out.

Starting in the early 2000s, she started ringing the bell that a financial crash was coming

Thanks for the links.

None of them back-up your claim that, in 2008, she, or Obama, said or did anything to alter TARP.

You know what? Fuck you! I'm not going to waste my time explaining to you history you're just going to deny. Bush caused the crash then was going to give the bankers all the money they wanted no questions asked. Obama and Democrats won in 2008 and when they took over they said hold the fuck on.

The Financial Stability Oversight Council (FSOC) is a United States federal government organization, established by Title I of the Dodd–Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, which was signed into law by President Barack Obama on July 21, 2010.[1] The Office of Financial Research is intended to provide support to the council.

The Dodd-Frank Act provides the Council with broad authorities to identify and monitor excessive risks to the U.S. financial system arising from the distress or failure of large, interconnected bank holding companies or non-bank financial companies, or from risks that could arise outside the financial system; to eliminate expectations that any American financial firm is "too big to fail"; and to respond to emerging threats to U.S. financial stability.[2]

The Act also designates the Secretary of the Treasury as Chairperson. Inherent to the FSOC's role as a consultative council is facilitation of communication among financial regulators. The FSOC has the authority to set aside certain financial regulations published by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau if those rules would threaten financial stability.

LOL!

Laugh all you want

Thanks for the links.

You know what? Fuck you! I'm not going to waste my time explaining to you history you're just going to deny. Bush caused the crash then was going to give the bankers all the money they wanted no questions asked. Obama and Democrats won in 2008 and when they took over they said hold the fuck on.

The Financial Stability Oversight Council (FSOC) is a United States federal government organization, established by Title I of the Dodd–Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, which was signed into law by President Barack Obama on July 21, 2010.[1] The Office of Financial Research is intended to provide support to the council.

The Dodd-Frank Act provides the Council with broad authorities to identify and monitor excessive risks to the U.S. financial system arising from the distress or failure of large, interconnected bank holding companies or non-bank financial companies, or from risks that could arise outside the financial system; to eliminate expectations that any American financial firm is "too big to fail"; and to respond to emerging threats to U.S. financial stability.[2]

The Act also designates the Secretary of the Treasury as Chairperson. Inherent to the FSOC's role as a consultative council is facilitation of communication among financial regulators. The FSOC has the authority to set aside certain financial regulations published by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau if those rules would threaten financial stability.

I'm not going to waste my time explaining to you history you're just going to deny.

I agree, you'd be wasting your time looking for backup for shit that never happened.

Bush caused the crash

Bull shit.

then was going to give the bankers all the money they wanted

Give? You're a moron.

Obama and Democrats won in 2008 and when they took over they said hold the fuck on.

After TARP was passed and the money was lent......months later Obama and Warren said, "hold on"?

LOL!

Thanks for admitting your error.

Forum List

Back