Trump Pushes Payroll Tax Cut Because He's Awesome President

If he wants to admit he meant income tax, not payroll tax...…..

Why do you care about his error? Is he related?
his terminology while a bit off, was saved when he stated exemptions. There is only one tax that can be controlled in a paycheck and that is federal income taxes. that's it. he stated it. whatever the initial wording was was corrected with that statement without having to state income tax. You said it yourself. And you were unreasonable. And as such I got in. It's who I am.

his terminology while a bit off

It was wrong.

There is only one tax that can be controlled in a paycheck and that is federal income taxes.

That's why when he said payroll tax, not income tax, he was wrong.
You can also change state income tax withholding.
too funny. yep, fk that whole exemption statement. way to go.

Any statement he made about changing his payroll tax withheld was wrong.
You can't change it by changing your exemptions.
You can't change it any other way either.
Your payroll tax withheld is 6.2% of income, up to $137,700 for Social Security and 1.45% of all income for Medicare.
For self-employed, double the rates withheld.
But you can change your federal income taxes, which is a payroll tax, and what the exemptions go against. dude, semantics wow.

But you can change your federal income taxes

Sure can. But you can't change your payroll taxes. Explain that to Winco.

If Trump wins a second term social security will be cut drastically.

How?
They will say the program is bankrupt, because they bankrupted it, and in order to save the programs, they need to cut everyones 20%. So you'll get 20% less than what you should have when you retire, for the rest of your life. A very big cut that is necessary to pay for Trump's tax breaks. And Bush's. Eventually we are going to go bankrupt. Just depends when they want to do it. Who are they? You know who they are. The Deep State.

And I forgot to add when it happens you will defend the move and you will blame Democrats. That's not a prediction that's a spoiler.

They will say the program is bankrupt, because they bankrupted it, and in order to save the programs, they need to cut everyones 20%

They can't just say it. They can't just cut it.

So how will they cut it?

So you'll get 20% less than what you should have when you retire

In 2030, or so, payouts are expected to drop around 30% already.

Oh they will do it and you, excuse me, we, will bend over and take it.

Oh they will do it

How? Be more specific.
Could I tell you exactly how they would use 9-11 to lie us into Iraq? Could I have told you exactly how they would steal 2000 or 2004? They stole them each in different states and different ways. Could I have told you how the bankers would cause the crash then have us give them trillions of dollars to bail them out? Because they/Bush deregulated them so they didn't have to keep as much cash on hand as they should because he wanted them to use it to spin the economy. Was that on purpose? I believe it was. Just on Bush's way out too. Could I have told you exactly the way they would break unions and send all those high paying jobs overseas?

The point is, we have been telling you all these years how they are purposely bankrupting the fund and one day will be "forced" to make major cuts.

Same way they just gave billionaires tax breaks instead of rebuilding our crumbling infrastructure.

How do they get away with all these things? I don't know. You seemed to bend over and take it every time in fact you blamed Democrats for it all. Remember Bill Clinton signed NAFTA? Never mind you guys invented the thing.

If you don't know it already cuts to social programs means tax breaks to rich people and corporations. And you know Republicans hate these social programs. Hell Bush GW tried to privatize social security and medicare. Don't act like you haven't tried in the past. If Trump's on his way out he won't mind cutting the programs 20%

As you may have heard, Social Security, the nation's most storied social program, is in a bit of a bind. Despite the fact that Social Security can't go bankrupt (which is a testament to how the program generates income), the 2019 report from the Social Security Board of Trustees estimates that the program is facing a $13.9 trillion cash shortfall between 2035 and 2093. If nothing is done to correct this widening funding gap, then-current retirees and future generations of retired workers can expect a reduction to their payouts of up to 23%.

Trump's 6 Words Have Social Security Beneficiaries Terrified | The Motley Fool

Could I have told you how the bankers would cause the crash then have us give them trillions of dollars to bail them out?

Give?

The point is, we have been telling you all these years how they are purposely bankrupting the fund and one day will be "forced" to make major cuts.

Purposely? How?

Remember Bill Clinton signed NAFTA?

Signed the shit out of it!

If Trump's on his way out he won't mind cutting the programs 20%

Cool story? But how?

The same way that Obama slowed the rise of the oceans?

If Trump wins a second term social security will be cut drastically.

How?
They will say the program is bankrupt, because they bankrupted it, and in order to save the programs, they need to cut everyones 20%. So you'll get 20% less than what you should have when you retire, for the rest of your life. A very big cut that is necessary to pay for Trump's tax breaks. And Bush's. Eventually we are going to go bankrupt. Just depends when they want to do it. Who are they? You know who they are. The Deep State.

And I forgot to add when it happens you will defend the move and you will blame Democrats. That's not a prediction that's a spoiler.

They will say the program is bankrupt, because they bankrupted it, and in order to save the programs, they need to cut everyones 20%

So how will they cut it?

Oh they will do it

How? Be more specific.

This explains it

Who's Ready to Kiss Up to 23% of Their Social Security Benefit Goodbye? | The Motley Fool

Considering that the average retired worker was taking home $1,467.17 a month as of March 2019, a 23% benefit cut would reduce this payout to $1,129.72 a month

So, the next time we are in a recession and republicans are looking for ways to cut government spending, and they decide to cut benefits 23%, in a major recession, will you say a fucking word? Be honest. You know you would defend the decision. That is if you don't need it yourself. If you do then you'll still take it but you'll blame Clinton or Obama or President Biden.

So, the next time we are in a recession and republicans are looking for ways to cut government spending, and they decide to cut benefits 23%, in a major recession, will you say a fucking word?

Decide? You mean vote?

Because I don't think republicans will vote to cut benefits 23%. Do you?

So how will they cut it?

Oh they will do it

How? Be more specific.
Could I tell you exactly how they would use 9-11 to lie us into Iraq? Could I have told you exactly how they would steal 2000 or 2004? They stole them each in different states and different ways. Could I have told you how the bankers would cause the crash then have us give them trillions of dollars to bail them out? Because they/Bush deregulated them so they didn't have to keep as much cash on hand as they should because he wanted them to use it to spin the economy. Was that on purpose? I believe it was. Just on Bush's way out too. Could I have told you exactly the way they would break unions and send all those high paying jobs overseas?

Same way they just gave billionaires tax breaks instead of rebuilding our crumbling infrastructure.

How do they get away with all these things? I don't know. You seemed to bend over and take it every time in fact you blamed Democrats for it all. Remember Bill Clinton signed NAFTA? Never mind you guys invented the thing.

If you don't know it already cuts to social programs means tax breaks to rich people and corporations. And you know Republicans hate these social programs. Hell Bush GW tried to privatize social security and medicare. Don't act like you haven't tried in the past. If Trump's on his way out he won't mind cutting the programs 20%

As you may have heard, Social Security, the nation's most storied social program, is in a bit of a bind. Despite the fact that Social Security can't go bankrupt (which is a testament to how the program generates income), the 2019 report from the Social Security Board of Trustees estimates that the program is facing a $13.9 trillion cash shortfall between 2035 and 2093. If nothing is done to correct this widening funding gap, then-current retirees and future generations of retired workers can expect a reduction to their payouts of up to 23%.

Could I have told you how the bankers would cause the crash then have us give them trillions of dollars to bail them out?

Give?

Purposely? How?

Cool story? But how?

I'm done with you. I"ve explained enough. YOu clearly believe what you want not what is real

So how will they cut it?

Oh they will do it

How? Be more specific.

This explains it

Who's Ready to Kiss Up to 23% of Their Social Security Benefit Goodbye? | The Motley Fool

Considering that the average retired worker was taking home $1,467.17 a month as of March 2019, a 23% benefit cut would reduce this payout to $1,129.72 a month

So, the next time we are in a recession and republicans are looking for ways to cut government spending, and they decide to cut benefits 23%, in a major recession, will you say a fucking word? Be honest. You know you would defend the decision. That is if you don't need it yourself. If you do then you'll still take it but you'll blame Clinton or Obama or President Biden.

So, the next time we are in a recession and republicans are looking for ways to cut government spending, and they decide to cut benefits 23%, in a major recession, will you say a fucking word?

Decide? You mean vote?

Yes I do. I think they would end the program completely if they could.

Cutting everyone 20% would be a solution everyone could live with. Trust me, it will happen. Hell, I could even see a Democratic President going along with such a plan seeing as how both sides have raided the fund.

You are, as Slow Joe would say, FULL OF MALARKEY.

As I have shown you in the past, and you whistle past the graveyard, no one lied about the WMDs. Grow up.

The bankers were not "GIVEN TRILLIONS", they were loaned billions which was all paid back, early and with interest unlike the BILLIONS given to the auto unions.

As you know too, President Bush did nothing to deregulate the mortgage industry. They were over-regulated and forced to make sub-prime loans among other things.

trolls-have-serious-M.jpg

It is not Trump's fault but it is in the US,but he is the President and has to deal with it. He has tried to downplay it, say it is no big deal, a hoax of the left. Is normal tactics of bullying and lying. It did not work. See where we are now.
He needs to get his sorry ass out of the way and let the scientists and doctors take the lead on communicating to the US public the truth about the virus and develop what needs to be done.
He looked like a deer in the headlights, last night.

As you know, President Donald Trump has been in front of this virus leading while the Democrats were using the pandemic to further criticize him. In January Trump halted travel to the US from China slowing its advance to our country. At the same time, Democrats were criticizing him for being a xenophobe and a racist. Both of which are lies.

He has shown transparency throughout the crisis appearing with the experts in charge of managing this issue and allowing each of them to speak to their field of expertise.

You, along with Bernie Sanders who, this afternoon, tried desperately to further divide our country with a news conference extolling the greatness of "Medicare for All" while all those countries have far worse outbreaks, should be ashamed of yourselves.

As I have shown you in the past, and you whistle past the graveyard, no one lied about the WMDs. Grow up.

The bankers were not "GIVEN TRILLIONS", they were loaned billions which was all paid back, early and with interest unlike the BILLIONS given to the auto unions.

As you know too, President Bush did nothing to deregulate the mortgage industry. They were over-regulated and forced to make sub-prime loans among other things.

Yes, thanks to Obama. You have selective memory. Bush was going to hand the bankers over the money no questions asked. Obama said hold on a second and Elizabeth Warren made them accountable. Stop re writing History.

And this is straight out of Trump's mouth so don't argue with me. If I'm a conspiracy theorists, so is the guy you voted for. He said at a compaign rally Bush lied. There were no WMD's and they knew it. AND YOU VOTED FOR THE GUY AFTER SAYING IT? Then youre as big of an idiot as I think.

Cutting everyone 20% would be a solution everyone could live with. Trust me, it will happen. Hell, I could even see a Democratic President going along with such a plan seeing as how both sides have raided the fund.

giphy%20%281%29-S.gif

So how will they cut it?

Oh they will do it

How? Be more specific.

Give?

Purposely? How?

Cool story? But how?

I'm done with you. I"ve explained enough. YOu clearly believe what you want not what is real

Yes, your hilarious explanations were great.

Tell me again about trillions in gifts to the banks. I could use a laugh.

So how will they cut it?

Oh they will do it

How? Be more specific.

This explains it

Decide? You mean vote?

I think they would end the program completely if they could.

Cool story bro.

Cutting everyone 20% would be a solution everyone could live with.

So Trump will get Dems to vote for it too? Not just Republicans?

If that happens, will you still be crying like a little bitch, blaming Trump? DURR.

Yes, thanks to Obama. You have selective memory. Bush was going to hand the bankers over the money no questions asked. Obama said hold on a second and Elizabeth Warren made them accountable. Stop re writing History.

And this is straight out of Trump's mouth so don't argue with me. If I'm a conspiracy theorists, so is the guy you voted for. He said at a compaign rally Bush lied. There were no WMD's and they knew it. AND YOU VOTED FOR THE GUY AFTER SAYING IT? Then youre as big of an idiot as I think.

Your bluster and anger mean nothing but to prove your frustration and desperation.

Economy at a Crossroads on
Bush signs $700 billion financial bailout bill
President promises quick but ‘deliberative’ action to rescue Wall Street
Charles Dharapak / AP

President Bush signs the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 in the Oval Office after the House passed the financial bailout bill Friday.
msnbc_johnson_alex_smile.thumb-s.jpg

By M. Alex Johnson Reporter
msnbc.com
updated 10/3/2008 4:33:28 PM ET
Bush signs $700 billion financial bailout bill

###

BOMBSHELL: New York Times Reports WMDs WERE Found in Iraq!
Archives
By Alexa | Contributor

How many times have we been told that there were no weapons of mass destruction found in Iraq? I’m pretty sure I’ve heard it millions of times. I’ve read stories here and there over the last several years about WMDs being found, but of course it never got much news coverage – until now.

The New York Times shockingly admitted in an explosive front page report that thousands of WMDs were found in Iraq since the start of the war:

From 2004 to 2011, American and American-trained Iraqi troops repeatedly encountered, and on at least six occasions were wounded by, chemical weapons remaining from years earlier in Saddam Hussein’s rule.

In all, American troops secretly reported finding roughly 5,000 chemical warheads, shells or aviation bombs, according to interviews with dozens of participants, Iraqi and American officials, and heavily redacted intelligence documents obtained under the Freedom of Information Act.

BOMBSHELL: New York Times Reports WMDs WERE Found in Iraq!

###

Uranium shipped to Montreal from Iraq in top secret mission
The Associated Press · Posted: Jul 05, 2008 5:26 PM ET | Last Updated: July 5, 2008

The last major remnant of Saddam Hussein's nuclear program, a huge stockpile of concentrated natural uranium, reached Montreal on Saturday to complete a top-secret U.S. operation.

The removal of 550 metric tonnes of "yellowcake," the seed material for higher-grade nuclear enrichment, included a two-week airlift from Baghdad and a voyage across two oceans.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/uranium-shipped-to-montreal-from-iraq-in-top-secret-mission-1.742303

###

Oh they will do it

How? Be more specific.

Give?

Purposely? How?

Cool story? But how?

You don't remember it because back then you were supporting McCain and you said the fundamentals of the economy were strong. You had your head buried in the sand.

It was a very difficult time in your life.

• TARP was controversial at the time, and its effectiveness continues to be debated: Advocates say it saved the U.S. financial system and shortened the crisis, while critics charge just gave Wall Street an unnecessary, no-strings boost.
To prevent the situation from completely spiraling out of control, Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson pioneered the Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP). It was signed into law by President George W. Bush on October 3, 2008, with the passage of the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act.

Bush was going to give it no strings attached. Obama and Warren said hold on a fucking second. True story.

Did the Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP) Save the Economy?

Obama said hold on a second and Elizabeth Warren made them accountable.

LOL!

Oh they will do it

How? Be more specific.

Give?

Purposely? How?

Cool story? But how?

You don't remember it because back then you were supporting McCain and you said the fundamentals of the economy were strong. You had your head buried in the sand.

It was a very difficult time in your life.

• TARP was controversial at the time, and its effectiveness continues to be debated: Advocates say it saved the U.S. financial system and shortened the crisis, while critics charge just gave Wall Street an unnecessary, no-strings boost.
To prevent the situation from completely spiraling out of control, Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson pioneered the Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP). It was signed into law by President George W. Bush on October 3, 2008, with the passage of the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act.

Bush was going to give it no strings attached. Obama and Warren said hold on a fucking second. True story.

Did the Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP) Save the Economy?

You don't remember it

Correct. I don't remember the imaginary gifts you claim.

while critics charge just gave Wall Street an unnecessary, no-strings boost.

It was awful!
The banks paid it back at a huge profit to the US Treasury. Waaah.

Bush was going to give it no strings attached. Obama and Warren said hold on a fucking second.

Thanks for the links....which don't mention Obama or Warren.

Leave it to liberal media to complain about a tax cut for working class folks. This is how Trump won over Rust Belt Democrats. Fucking Democrats out of touch with reality.
Trump pushes payroll tax cut and assistance for hourly workers in coronavirus economic response - CNNPolitics
No Sergei, he’s doing it because he’s an incompetent loon

and all your money comes from posting crap, so you really shouldn’t concern yourself
What's wrong with helping working class folks? I forgot...Democratic Party is all about "...ist" politics now. "Racist and Elitist."

If I told you all what I just watched on you tube would blow your minds Francis Boyle check him out. SARS modified with HIV, developed by UNC bio lab.

Explains the HIV Vaccine working

Leave it to liberal media to complain about a tax cut for working class folks. This is how Trump won over Rust Belt Democrats. Fucking Democrats out of touch with reality.
Trump pushes payroll tax cut and assistance for hourly workers in coronavirus economic response - CNNPolitics
Ok, I'll Bite.

What are the exact details of this "Tax Cut."
You say it's Great, so you must know the details.
Spare me the read and summarize the Exact Details?

Tell US why is it so good for the American Worker.

It's a back handed way of cutting Social Security during a market crash, and a global crisis.

Wait until that failure is not only rejected, but the new ways Social Security is about to get funded big time after dotard is kicked to the curb.

Ok, I'll Bite.

What are the exact details of this "Tax Cut."
You say it's Great, so you must know the details.
Spare me the read and summarize the Exact Details?

Tell US why is it so good for the American Worker.

It's a back handed way of cutting Social Security during a market crash, and a global crisis.

Wait until that failure is not only rejected, but the new ways Social Security is about to get funded big time after dotard is kicked to the curb.
Sure...evil Trump is just scheming again. Nut case. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back