Trump @ rally: Biden's weaponization of law enforcement makes us a banana republic like Stalin's Russia. when this election is over we get vindicated!

Depends on the Muslim. I would not vote for a man because he had a Muslim background. But I would not vote for Trump because I already know he is a clown,
would you vote for a homosexual?

Well, a Muslim would have zero chance of being nominated, let alone winning.

But, as long as they’re not fundamentalist, I wouldn’t *not* vote for a candidate just because of their religion. I couldn’t care less.
Obama already won. he is Muslim, sort of

Depends on the Muslim. I would not vote for a man because he had a Muslim background. But I would not vote for Trump because I already know he is a clown,
You mean like Obama?

A call to arms. Please don't be silly. If he really was predicting it, not calling for it, he would have asked the mindless, faithful Trumpsters to remain peaceful.
There's nothing silly about the truth. Watching TV Stations who omit, omit, omit, and chant, chant, chant what they want people to think, rather than letting facts stand without cleverly transposing what was said to mean what the Deep State Demmies want you to think. Trump's advice to the J6 protesters used the words "peacefully and patriotically" NOT "violently." IOW Nancy Pelosi lied her ass of day after day after day after day. Not any of her lies were anywhere close to the truth. She betrayed her own hairdresser. O, what a tangled web she weaved when she let Demmies be deceived.. Love, beautress.

There's nothing silly about the truth. Watching TV Stations who omit, omit, omit, and chant, chant, chant what they want people to think, rather than letting facts stand without cleverly transposing what was said to mean what the Deep State Demmies want you to think. Trump's advice to the J6 protesters used the words "peacefully and patriotically" NOT "violently." IOW Nancy Pelosi lied her ass of day after day after day after day. Not any of her lies were anywhere close to the truth. She betrayed her own hairdresser. O, what a tangled web she weaved when she let Demmies be deceived.. Love, beautress.
I heard him say in real time to fight like hell.

free speech, free speech, free speech, free speech, free speech, free speech,