Trump @ rally: Biden's weaponization of law enforcement makes us a banana republic like Stalin's Russia. when this election is over we get vindicated!

I would vote for my puppy before Trump. At least my puppy is potty trained.
Trump is the biggest pile of shit to ever hold any public office in the entire history of this Country.

Stop. Trump was President. He could have fired Fauci and put that demon spawn Doctor in his place and opened up the country. Why do you think he didn't? I bet DeSantis mentions that if they ever debate.

Trumptards are the worse. At least with dimocrats you don't even expect any better.
They have absolutely no clue they are being played and that Trump is as much an Establishment hack as Biden is.

They are indeed Cult warriors exactly like the Snowflakes they point at. No different.

I would say Biden is magnitudes worse. Both bad tho.\
All of the same cloth.
We are currently in a proxy war, we have sky high interest rates, sky high inflation, high fuel prices and threats to discontinue it, stories about school confusing our children as to their natal sex, allegations of Biden's son and Biden himself on he take from our enemies. 'More bad'

Trumptards are the worse. At least with dimocrats you don't even expect any better.
They have absolutely no clue they are being played and that Trump is as much an Establishment hack as Biden is.

They are indeed Cult warriors exactly like the Snowflakes they point at. No different.

The Establishment hates Trump. Only a person with blinders on can't see that.

We are currently in a proxy war, we have sky high interest rates, sky high inflation, high fuel prices and threats to discontinue it, stories about school confusing our children as to their natal sex, allegations of Biden's son and Biden himself on he take from our enemies. 'More bad'

The Dimocrat Cult is incapable of seeing the truth.
As the Czar bombs explode over us under Biden and the Dimocrats their last words will be "Damn you TRUMP" !

I don't cared what some skewed poll says. Trump does & did what he did. No poll can change what he is.

If you actually think Biden is ANY better then you are another brainwashed cult member yourself.
And it's not "some" poll, it's all the ones that have any meaning at all.
But I waste my time here.

I don't cared what some skewed poll says. Trump does & did what he did. No poll can change what he is.
Trump lifts America and Americans and did give us the greatest economy of our lifetimes with no new wars. Democrats gave us Covid (via Fauci) and a scamdemic that hurt and actually killed some folks.

The Establishment hates Trump. Only a person with blinders on can't see that.
The "Establishment" is going to fall in line with Trump when he's the nominee because he's one of them. If he wasen't he would have been gone with the first impeachment.

Trump never recommended any of that, they were just comments he made at the time when no one, not even Fauci, were giving him any solid information as to what, where or how this virus came to us or what it's real impact would be. As it turns out, Fauci was lying and Birx was a stupid bitch.
I seen him and heard him say it in real time. So um...

If you actually think Biden is ANY better then you are another brainwashed cult member yourself.
And it's not "some" poll, it's all the ones that have any meaning at all.
But I waste my time here.
Take your polls & shove them. They can't change the fact that Trump is a dusgusting criminal scumbag.

Take your polls & shove them. They can't change the fact that Trump is a dusgusting criminal scumbag.

Nope. You've been had.
Trump is a scumbag....but not for the reasons the media had you believe.
He may have an inflated ego......
He may be in it for his own fame.....
He may be slimy and greasy....
He may be as all the statues depicted......

But nearly all the propaganda was just that.
Biden has come out as WAY more the racist than Trump ever has...just one example.
Sry Charlie.

Bullshit he never recommended it.
He posed the idea of injecting disinfectant into the body as a treatment:

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

I get that he has no medical expertise and was just spitballing ideas, but even the average guy on the street knows you can’t inject a disinfectant. Only young children or developmentally impaired adults would think that’s a possible treatment.

He posed the idea of injecting disinfectant into the body as a treatment:

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

I get that he has no medical expertise and was just spitballing ideas, but even the average guy on the street knows you can’t inject a disinfectant. Only young children or developmentally impaired adults would think that’s a possible treatment.
He said ‘something like that’ not exactly that. BFD. You guys are so TDS you can’t think properly anymore.

The "Establishment" is going to fall in line with Trump when he's the nominee because he's one of them. If he wasen't he would have been gone with the first impeachment.
Clipper, people who first realized the press was not doing their homework except to lean on the Democrat daily talking points that were weaponized against Republican conservatives, and in particular, Trump, who likely got fed up with the lies he wised up to, and the secretive omerta and dark deep state Democrat hoity toities decided to get even with the former Democrat who was so conservative for his whole life, though he still maintained a love for cleaning up the oceans and other good stewardship of the earth his fellow Presbyterians believe are their task orders from on the Lord God. That said, the Democrat deep state press hitched a gold bar or two from Midas Soros and a few guys in Silicon Valey that paid for their loss of audiences to FoxNews, NewsMax, and TheFirst, television stations that presented pros and cons of both sides. Mainstream Media seems to follow the Deep Stater Democrats who want to socialize this free country for the convenience of not having to hear conservatives have their say about wiser spending than taxing the American people to death, which always done and still does create a hideous amount of inflation, which means mommies with a $50. a week rice and bean budget can't feed their husband and children when inflation blows prices up, up, and more up. The reason we call that impeachment a fake impeachment was because word got back to us that Obama's final meeting with his cabinet issued one last order: impeach Trump now. Therefore, his Sociocommunist followers planned Trump's impeachment BEFORE he was inaugurated as President and took his oath of office. The women of the Democrat Party spent money recruiting old flames of Trump to sue him for things he didn't do, turning a night on the town with a woman into a love affair turned into an extortion bonanza by merely changing the party night into something else, and the million dollars the Democrat's Silicone Valley and Soros came up with was pretty good pay for telling a few details in the GetTrump fantasy world they created. Maxine Waters weaponized her followers into stalking Trump staffers so they could see how many they could blame Trump for such bad leadership many people would leave their jobs in the White House. Then the Democrats demanded to explore the "Steele Dossier" that smeared President Trump with colluding with Russia to destroy Hillary Clinton, which was the perfect projection because Hillary paid a foreign spy from a foreign country (Great Britain) to ok the dossier that the old Clinton Dirty Trix committee invented that claimed that nekkid Trump jumped on a bed that Hillary had slept in with nekkid prostitutes and all of them peed on it to show their disdain for the poor little sad defeated Hillary Clinton who lost the election to Donald Trump. That was all rebutted by the failure of the committee to tell the FBI they turned the dossier over to members of both houses of Congress which each investigated by a House inquiry that found no truth in the Dossier, and a Senate inquiry that also found no fault nor truth in the frameup of President Trump that was drummed up by the loser of the election, Hillary Clinton, ans one of the most vindictive things a loser of a presidential race against a winner, who won the hearts of the American people who put him in the Oval Office. She and her Alinsky method followers didn't win the presidency, so their evil plan simply named "Get Trump" had setbacks in two legislative "Get Trump" inquiries found no truth in allegations made in the Steele Dossier, so their little palsy-walsy, Mob Boss daughter, Nancy Pelosi decided she would "Get Trump" by getting the Mueller inquiry to smear Trump some more. The Mueller Report failed to find that Trump did anything wrong. All 19 lawyers helping Mr. Mueller couldn't find so much as an unpaid parking ticket in Donald Trump's name.

At some point early on, Trump got wise to this mischief and got busy with Presidential duties, by encouraging welfare recipients to improve their lot in life with high-paying jobs. Trump went all over the 50 states to recruit successful businesses to pay people better wages to reduce spending on prospering idleness, to making people proud to be a part of a company that paid them well for their work, bringing jobs back to this country, to benefit people willing to work hard for a living, with a lot better pay than welfare! The press played dumb and continued tearing away at President Trump's public standing with lie after lie, after lie after lie. The Mueller Report showed no evidence President Trump colluded with Russia. The press quickly turned the Trump wins to ignore, but if he sneezed, all 300 Get-Trump national tv stations would double down on the DNC talking points. At that point in time, Nancy Pelosi hustled around and doubled down on lies to "Prove" that somehow, Trump did something bad, so she impeached him and got the House to all go down to Florida to "get trump" no matter how they got there. B back tomorrow. It's so past my bedtime. Good night, all. :bigbed:

He said ‘something like that’ not exactly that. BFD. You guys are so TDS you can’t think properly anymore.
I stand by the fact that it wasn’t something an intelligent adult human would say, ever.

If some random coworker said “why don’t they inject disinfect, or something” you would think “OMFG what an idiot”. Admit it.

Forum List

Back