Trump rally in California , dangerous situation

Sorry pussbrain, it doesn't work that way. Congress doesn't need White House approval, like I said. So if you had a valid point they would have gone after the wmd claim. IDIOT.

Stick with your own country's shortcomings, you clearly don't know jack about the US.

Where did I say they did? I was talking about the president appointing SP, not Congress.

You know bugger all about anything it seems.
I didn't say congress appoints a special prosecutor, I responded to your idiotic claim above, IDIOT. You have NOTHING.

I didn't say anything about foreign health care. Idiot. And learn to post, idiot.

Yeah, but I did in the post you quoted, Moron.
You responded to my rebuttal about your false claim Americans were unhappy with their health care by bringing up foreign health care? IDIOT!

oh, so you're happy about US healthcare? Great! Then what are we arguing about? Thanks Obamacare..
You can't read, IDIOT. Thanks for proving how stupid liberals are.

[

And you're not a partisan hack, right? I think Barry has been an okay president at best. So I'm no great fan. However I call BS on all the shit trying to be stuck on him that was the result of 8 years that was the clusterfuck Bush presidency. I said the day he was elected - on this very board - that the right would stick it to him from day one. Go look at the history of this board from Nov 2008 and Jan 2009 - he was getting blamed for everything - from Iraq and your economy, through to the housing collapse - and he wasn't even in office. If he had received these types of criticisms 12-18 months into his presidency, it might give me pause for thought. But that's not what happened. From day one you guys gave it to him, so any credibility went out the window.

Gee..what a prediction from Nostradumbass.
MMMMMM......I predict democrats will give a republican president a rash of shit!! Yeah....i'm a seer as well right?

Translation - "I have nothing, so I'll go with the ad hom"[/QUOTE]

You'd have to say something worth responding to..

I understand completely the anger of Trump supporters.
The average American has been shit on for the last forty years by both sides of the aisle.
They've had enough,and to be honest It's about time they stood up.

I get it, too. But Trump? C'mon....

Who else has stood up?

Rubio was your best shot. Everybody hates Cruz, even his own party. But Trump? God, out of 310 million+ Americans you end up with Trump and Hillary? pfffttt...

I understand completely the anger of Trump supporters.
The average American has been shit on for the last forty years by both sides of the aisle.
They've had enough,and to be honest It's about time they stood up.

I get it, too. But Trump? C'mon....

Who else has stood up?

Rubio was your best shot. Everybody hates Cruz, even his own party. But Trump? God, out of 310 million+ Americans you end up with Trump and Hillary? pfffttt...

Rubio is more of the same bullshit.

Rubio is more of the same bullshit.

Possibly. Still better than Trump though, or Cruz for that matter.

I guess if you want more of the same he's great.

That is why I thought Bernie might have a shot. Love or hate him, he's different and he doesn't appear to be part of the establishment. Still think you guys need to change your political system....it's broken...

Bernie would be a disaster.

Have they caught that son of a bitch yet that pepper sprayed those two little girls the other day? What a piece of work that bastard is..
You mean the pro-Trump woman in the video waving the pepper-spray and saying she was going to use it?

Did she use it? I thought it was a male who peppersprayed the children. Do you have a link of her spraying anyone?

Have they caught that son of a bitch yet that pepper sprayed those two little girls the other day? What a piece of work that bastard is..
You mean the pro-Trump woman in the video waving the pepper-spray and saying she was going to use it?

Did she use it? I thought it was a male who peppersprayed the children. Do you have a link of her spraying anyone?

it was a male in Wisconsin wearing a "make america great again" ball cap ... unknown female in Cali.... and a male anti Trump supporter

Last edited:
It's nasty. Just checked the LA Times. Police car smashed. They were throwing rocks. 17 arrested so far. Clashing with the police. Threatening pro Trump supporters.

When do you imagine the leftist douche bags in the media will get outraged at all this violence and hate?
It'll end up being Trump's fault.

when you tell your people you'll pay their fine you're assuming responsibility .... his supporters should have taken the high road and went home .... but NOOOOOOOOOOOO they're MAD ...

nooooooooooooo, they're idiots.

Trump supporters have every right to rally behind Trump. What is this shit?

And because they support him it gives a grown man the right to pepper spray two little girls?

It was a large adult male that attacked the children and some adults with the pepper spray.

Here's the man that sprayed the little girls. And story at link. I haven't heard anything about a a pro Trump woman threatening to use the spray. The other incident where a young woman got nailed was after the anti Trump woman punched an old man.

Pepper spray flies during Trump protest clash in California

article-urn:publicid:ap.org:18d8fdb7b33d44bbac63838df126be70-B2cDlYMY6960a58e186ad42def4-34_634x399.jpg

3391A86900000578-3560701-image-a-3_1461768183625.jpg

3397606D00000578-3560701-image-m-7_1461772837422.jpg

And that's his fault, how?[/QUOTE]

Because the only time he spoke on local issues was when it involved a black and a white.

The first time was when a white police officer got a call about a person breaking into a home. As it turned out, the person breaking into the home was his own, and the police just needed verification. The black suspect got irate with police and the white police officer arrested him. DumBama came out and criticized the white officer even though he didn't know the full story.

Next was the Travon Martin case. It was a local shooting of self-defense and DumBama clearly took the side of the black attacker; even gong as far as saying if he had a son, he would have looked just like Trayvon Martin.

Then there was the Michael Brown case, and so on, and so on.

In the meantime, his supporters tried to turn any negative about DumBama into a race issue. If you criticized his healthcare scam, you were racists, if you criticized his foreign policy matters, you were a racist.

So of course race relations in this country took a nose dive. How could it not?

It's nasty. Just checked the LA Times. Police car smashed. They were throwing rocks. 17 arrested so far. Clashing with the police. Threatening pro Trump supporters.

When do you imagine the leftist douche bags in the media will get outraged at all this violence and hate?
It'll end up being Trump's fault.

when you tell your people you'll pay their fine you're assuming responsibility .... his supporters should have taken the high road and went home .... but NOOOOOOOOOOOO they're MAD ...

nooooooooooooo, they're idiots.

Trump supporters have every right to rally behind Trump. What is this shit?

And because they support him it gives a grown man the right to pepper spray two little girls?

Siete is a special kind of douche bag. He thinks anti-Trump disrupters have a right to interfere with the free speech rights of people they don't like.

It makes you wonder what they're teaching in public schools these days, doesn't it?

It was a large adult male that attacked the children and some adults with the pepper spray.

Here's the man that sprayed the little girls. And story at link. I haven't heard anything about a a pro Trump woman threatening to use the spray. The other incident where a young woman got nailed was after the anti Trump woman punched an old man.

Pepper spray flies during Trump protest clash in California

article-urn:publicid:ap.org:18d8fdb7b33d44bbac63838df126be70-B2cDlYMY6960a58e186ad42def4-34_634x399.jpg

3391A86900000578-3560701-image-a-3_1461768183625.jpg

3397606D00000578-3560701-image-m-7_1461772837422.jpg

I hope they arrested that guy. Spraying a kid in the face with pepper spray is about as low as you can get.

Forum List

Back