Trump rally in California , dangerous situation

The illusion that the left is tolerant and respective of the right of free speech and fundamental freedom of one to believe as they choose has been disclosed as a farce. Intolerance, censorship and subjugation are the only means they have to quiet opposing viewpoints, an indication their positions are indefensible and weak.

Even our Democrat Mayor understands this. That's why he's gearing up for this convention. We not only have the Cleveland police force, but many officers from the surrounding suburbs will be on duty as well.

Mm, radical idgiots like those in the mideast North Korea tended not to mess around to much. Meh, I thought he was Okay. Made allot of money those year's. My insurance was $96.00 a month the ex and kids were $65.00 each. For a comparable plan now it cost 175 for me. Ex is finally a non issue thank gawd and the kids are $120.00 a month. So yeah, Bush was much better for my wallet then Bammer.

The mideast was a Bush creation. NK is just noise. Always has been. Nothing new there. Look at greedy health providers, not the president.

Bammer care did it. Insurance was way cheaper before he messed with it. His plan is shit. I only have insurance because I worked for my company before the switch. Anyone there after for less then a year was layed off and brought on as subs. Their insurance is a bit more then mine. Was supposed to be cheaper. And if they liked their doctors, they could keep them. HMO anyone? That and this president has sent race relations back to about 1945 levels lots of stuff. But Bammer did one thing no American president has ever done. He has done more to increase the personal ownership of firearms. Also made me lots of bucks there.

Consider yourself lucky. I lost my insurance entirely thanks to Commie Care.

there is no such thing as "commie care". there are only private insurance companies.

if you lost your insurance it had zero to do with the ACA unless your insurance was substandard in which case you would have had to get different insurance.

Employers were never keen about providing health insurance, it's just that before Commie Care, they had to in order to compete with other employers that did offer insurance.

So my employer did what many employers did--dropped our coverage. If not for Commie Care, he would have been forced to continue provision in fear of losing some of his good employees.

Since it is a growing trend, it doesn't make sense to find a new job and start from the bottom again just to get healthcare insurance, because in a matter of months or a year or so, that new employer may drop coverage too. It isn't worth the risk.

Employer healthcare is a non-tax benefit. Now those of us that got screwed by this plot have to buy healthcare insurance with after-tax money. This is not to mention that Commie Care also increased the level before you can deduct medical expenses. It is now (the minimum) 10% of your gross wages.

Commie Care plans are no better than the worst employer coverage. Huge deductibles and out of pocket expenses. Limited coverage. Selected healthcare providers and so on.

To get anything decent, the coverage for a single person like myself is about the cost of an expensive SUV payment or an apartment. That's a hell of a lot of money out of circulation in our country which explains why the only jobs being created are Burger King jobs.

[
When it happened, most leftists here gave him a pass. The media gave him a pass. Trump gets no pass from either. If shouting burn this MF down, followed by people doing just that, is simply exercising free speech, then Trump's milder comments surely qualify as well, no?

Peaceful protests are great. I've not seen a peaceful protester get attacked by a Trump supporter. Non peaceful protesters are called instigators. They are paid to go instigate. They are not victims. What is disturbing to me is that so many think it is fine for protesters to bully, harass, threaten and actually assault people to stifle another's right to support their candidate. This is the USA. Intimidation tactics in our election process should mortify all of us, IMO. It is unacceptable.

I'm no fan of the Donald, but he has every right to run. People have every right to support and vote for him. No one has the right to intimidate or assault others in an attempt to get them to not support their candidate. Trump supporters are not crashing opponents' gatherings. Many of these protesters aren't even eligible to vote due to age or status. They have no right to punch another, damage public property or harass others. It is infuriating that anyone would defend this attempt to shut down any candidate like this.

I agree with a lot of what you say. However, he has said some really dumb things including agreeing with his supporters hitting critics. If you gonna play with fire....
I agfre

He can agree with whatever dumbass thing he wants. It is better that he say it out loud IMO. Again, Trump supporters are not crashing other places assaulting people. They are attending their candidates rallies, minding their own damned business. Paid instigators, including minors and illegal aliens, are instigating violence. I have not seen a peaceful protester attacked. Every attack by Trump people has been in self defense or retaliation. It is the other side that is attempting to stifle the political process by illegal tactics. Law enforcement should remove them before it gets to that point. It is the other side that is sending people to skirt and even cross the line from protesting to intimidation.

At this point, I'm considering Trump if it comes down to it. I'll be damned if a 16 year old who should be in class somewhere is going to intimidate me from my right to support a candidate. Non Americans involving themselves in our political process is disturbing. The left seems to like that road and it is disturbing to me.

Yeah, I'm sure those two little kids deserved to be pepper sprayed by the anti-Trump protesters.

Well, if you encourage violence, you get what you get...

Yeah......I'm sure those little kids were serious shit starters.

Yeah, and i'm blaming the kids...and saying they deserved it, right? I bet you're the guy who gets all bent out of shape about kids getting pepper sprayed in an incident that is a result of inflammatory rhetoric by the Donald, but see some dirt poor farmer and his wife and six kids accidentally killed by a drone attack in Afghanistan as collateral damage.

So this is war is it?
I guess I should act accordingly .....
I've been telling you this is war for a long time. Does it take the enemy planting its flag in your garden to convince you?

[

Yet you're blind to Barry's failures...
And of course Barry wasnt inciting violence with his..."if they bring a knife we'll bring guns"
You're a partisan hack.

And you're not a partisan hack, right? I think Barry has been an okay president at best. So I'm no great fan. However I call BS on all the shit trying to be stuck on him that was the result of 8 years that was the clusterfuck Bush presidency. I said the day he was elected - on this very board - that the right would stick it to him from day one. Go look at the history of this board from Nov 2008 and Jan 2009 - he was getting blamed for everything - from Iraq and your economy, through to the housing collapse - and he wasn't even in office. If he had received these types of criticisms 12-18 months into his presidency, it might give me pause for thought. But that's not what happened. From day one you guys gave it to him, so any credibility went out the window.

Gee..what a prediction from Nostradumbass.
MMMMMM......I predict democrats will give a republican president a rash of shit!! Yeah....i'm a seer as well right?

Yeah, I'm sure those two little kids deserved to be pepper sprayed by the anti-Trump protesters.

Yeah, and i'm blaming the kids...and saying they deserved it, right? I bet you're the guy who gets all bent out of shape about kids getting pepper sprayed in an incident that is a result of inflammatory rhetoric by the Donald, but see some dirt poor farmer and his wife and six kids accidentally killed by a drone attack in Afghanistan as collateral damage.

So this is war is it?
I've been telling you this is war for a long time. Does it take the enemy planting its flag in your garden to convince you?

You're preaching to the choir.
You forget I live in a border state. Hell,I was bitching about the beaners since the late eighties and said this shit was going to happen.

[
When it happened, most leftists here gave him a pass. The media gave him a pass. Trump gets no pass from either. If shouting burn this MF down, followed by people doing just that, is simply exercising free speech, then Trump's milder comments surely qualify as well, no?

Peaceful protests are great. I've not seen a peaceful protester get attacked by a Trump supporter. Non peaceful protesters are called instigators. They are paid to go instigate. They are not victims. What is disturbing to me is that so many think it is fine for protesters to bully, harass, threaten and actually assault people to stifle another's right to support their candidate. This is the USA. Intimidation tactics in our election process should mortify all of us, IMO. It is unacceptable.

I'm no fan of the Donald, but he has every right to run. People have every right to support and vote for him. No one has the right to intimidate or assault others in an attempt to get them to not support their candidate. Trump supporters are not crashing opponents' gatherings. Many of these protesters aren't even eligible to vote due to age or status. They have no right to punch another, damage public property or harass others. It is infuriating that anyone would defend this attempt to shut down any candidate like this.

I agree with a lot of what you say. However, he has said some really dumb things including agreeing with his supporters hitting critics. If you gonna play with fire....
I agfre

He can agree with whatever dumbass thing he wants. It is better that he say it out loud IMO. Again, Trump supporters are not crashing other places assaulting people. They are attending their candidates rallies, minding their own damned business. Paid instigators, including minors and illegal aliens, are instigating violence. I have not seen a peaceful protester attacked. Every attack by Trump people has been in self defense or retaliation. It is the other side that is attempting to stifle the political process by illegal tactics. Law enforcement should remove them before it gets to that point. It is the other side that is sending people to skirt and even cross the line from protesting to intimidation.

At this point, I'm considering Trump if it comes down to it. I'll be damned if a 16 year old who should be in class somewhere is going to intimidate me from my right to support a candidate. Non Americans involving themselves in our political process is disturbing. The left seems to like that road and it is disturbing to me.

um, yeah they arethough. they are playing a part. Trump used to egg it on to. I figure his crooked campaignguys had him back off that like they have with immigration and helth care. but yeah, Trump supporters need to grow up alittle.

So this is war is it?

You forget I live in a border state. Hell,I was bitching about the beaners since the late eighties and said this shit was going to happen.

it's funny how many who don't like immigration reform have such a weird opinion on the topic. I notice those who don't seem to care about it are either on food stamps or some other type of welfare, or are in a job they feel secure they won't lose. they don't see what these turds do to an area they infest. you are roughly in my neck of the woods. how do you explain the diffrence in say, Telephone Road circa 1985 and 2016? if you had a teenage daughter or son who was going to a party there would you let her go? how about spring branch ? see, out out there I think it's mostly Lao, used to be clean and safe, but infuse the mexicans and all others from south of the border and it's a shit hole. just wish folks would understand Latinos from south of the border are not good for this country.

Bammer care did it. Insurance was way cheaper before he messed with it. His plan is shit. I only have insurance because I worked for my company before the switch. Anyone there after for less then a year was layed off and brought on as subs. Their insurance is a bit more then mine. Was supposed to be cheaper. And if they liked their doctors, they could keep them. HMO anyone? That and this president has sent race relations back to about 1945 levels lots of stuff. But Bammer did one thing no American president has ever done. He has done more to increase the personal ownership of firearms. Also made me lots of bucks there.

Cheaper for who? And what about all those uninsured. You need to take a leaf out of NZ, Australia, UK's etc book. You need a mixture of both private and public health. Health should never be a profit-making endevour.

How has he put race relations back 70 years?
Healthcare shouldn't be profitable? Do you work for free? Do you even work?

Um yes, he has and both parties continue to segregate. sorry your to stupid to see that.

Its pretty obvious the people don't want anything to do with a Washington DC candidate or GOP establishment hack, hence they all lost to Trump. Something that's not really discussed is just how difficult it would be for any outsider like Trump to win yet he's winning, THAT tells you just how pissed off the people are.

Or the people who give Washington DC hacks and GOPcandidates their money.

Cheaper for who? And what about all those uninsured. You need to take a leaf out of NZ, Australia, UK's etc book. You need a mixture of both private and public health. Health should never be a profit-making endevour.

How has he put race relations back 70 years?
Healthcare shouldn't be profitable? Do you work for free? Do you even work?

Um yes, he has and both parties continue to segregate. sorry your to stupid to see that.
YOU'RE.
Segregate?
The irony in this one is strong.

[

I agfre

um, yeah they arethough. they are playing a part. Trump used to egg it on to. I figure his crooked campaignguys had him back off that like they have with immigration and helth care. but yeah, Trump supporters need to grow up alittle.

I understand completely the anger of Trump supporters.
The average American has been shit on for the last forty years by both sides of the aisle.
They've had enough,and to be honest It's about time they stood up.

So this is war is it?

it's funny how many who don't like immigration reform have such a weird opinion on the topic. I notice those who don't seem to care about it are either on food stamps or some other type of welfare, or are in a job they feel secure they won't lose. they don't see what these turds do to an area they infest. you are roughly in my neck of the woods. how do you explain the diffrence in say, Telephone Road circa 1985 and 2016? if you had a teenage daughter or son who was going to a party there would you let her go? how about spring branch ? see, out out there I think it's mostly Lao, used to be clean and safe, but infuse the mexicans and all others from south of the border and it's a shit hole. just wish folks would understand Latinos from south of the border are not good for this country.

I was a machinist for around 25 years in Houston and watched machine shops go from maybe 3% hispanic in the mid eighties to around 75% to 80% hispanic when I retired in 2012.
What liberals refuse to acknowledge is it's not so much the illegals,it's the illegals being given amnesty since Reagan.
They then come out of the shadows to compete for jobs with Americans.
And the result is wage stagnation.
Thank God I saw the writing on the wall early and made my money elsewhere or I never would have been able to retire at 46.

I lived in Spring Branch when I was a kid and you couldnt get me to live there now for any reason. It's also where there are a lot of machine shops so I spent a lot of time in adulthood working there.It's turned into a complete shithole.

[

I agfre

Again, Trump supporters are at their own event minding their own business. Scuffles have been the result of instigators provoking violence. Why is it that you only mention Trump supporters who need to grow up? Why not mention the minor child screaming in the face of adults exercising their RIGHT to support a presidential candidate, and punching a Trump supporter for screaming back? Do you think she needs to grow up, too? Why not mention the trend of non Americans violently trying to subvert the US's election process? Foreign influence by violence and intimidation is far more problematic than Bubba's fighting back when being bullied by paid instigators.

I am not a violent person and have never been in a physical fight in my life. If someone was in my face screaming obscenities at me while I am peacefully exercising my constitutional right to participate in MY country's election process, I can't guarantee that I would not push them out of my personal space to avoid flying spittle. The protesters look to me like they are deliberately pushing the line until they find the breaking point. We all have a breaking point.

I have been intending some sort of write in or protest vote; however, the more I see this kind of subversion of our election process, the more I am considering voting for Trump to protect against it. This is unacceptable and damaging to our election process. No one should be intimidated for supporting their candidate in the US. No one should be cowed from attending their candidate's event for fear of violence from instigators. This is the USA ffs.

Right, so saying "we think our president is wrong" and Trump endorsing people smacking other people are somehow equal? They're not. DC's never endorsed or encouraged violence. The Donald has. There is a difference.

Yes there is a difference: The Dixie Chicks were never attacked first. What the Donald was saying is not to put up with the protesters crap. That's exactly what we need as a leader of our country today. Right now, we have a guy that does nothing but take crap from his idiotic Iran contract to Putin buzzing our ships with their fighter jets. Let me ask you this: do you think that one ship of ours would have been buzzed if Trump were President today??

Trump knows nothing but how to attack. It's his MO. If Trump were president today you'd be one of the most hated country's in the world, and you'd be close to a dictatorship. You'd have gridlock in the senate and house - and that's not just because of Dems either.

How so. Is this just your opinion, or is there proof?

No more than the proof that Ray knows Putin would not be 'buzzing' your ships if Obama wasn't in charge. I do know that the US was not very well liked when Bush was in charge, and we like Trump a lot less than him, which is something in itself.[/QUOTE]

Who is ''we''?

[

I agfre

Again, Trump supporters are at their own event minding their own business. Scuffles have been the result of instigators provoking violence. Why is it that you only mention Trump supporters who need to grow up? Why not mention the minor child screaming in the face of adults exercising their RIGHT to support a presidential candidate, and punching a Trump supporter for screaming back? Do you think she needs to grow up, too? Why not mention the trend of non Americans violently trying to subvert the US's election process? Foreign influence by violence and intimidation is far more problematic than Bubba's fighting back when being bullied by paid instigators.

I am not a violent person and have never been in a physical fight in my life. If someone was in my face screaming obscenities at me while I am peacefully exercising my constitutional right to participate in MY country's election process, I can't guarantee that I would not push them out of my personal space to avoid flying spittle. The protesters look to me like they are deliberately pushing the line until they find the breaking point. We all have a breaking point.

I have been intending some sort of write in or protest vote; however, the more I see this kind of subversion of our election process, the more I am considering voting for Trump to protect against it. This is unacceptable and damaging to our election process. No one should be intimidated for supporting their candidate in the US. No one should be cowed from attending their candidate's event for fear of violence from instigators. This is the USA ffs.

Soros is paying these so-called protesters for the specific purpose of instigating violence. He knows the sleazy shameless media will ignore the offenses committed by the Soros thugs and blame everything on Trump. It's a classic example of two major divisions of the leftwing propaganda machine working together to accomplish a goal: preventing conservatives from exercising their free speech rights.

It think what your side better look out for is if the FBI recommends and indictment for Hillary. If Obama goes through with it, she's finished, if he doesn't, it will expose the criminal ring that we currently have with this administration and it won't matter what the debates end up like, Hillary still loses.

Nothing will happen. If you really want to go down that road why not appoint a special prosecutor about the lack of WMDs in Iraq? Bush refused. Say what you like about Bubba at least he had the balls to appoint SP. Look where it got him. And if you really want to get into it, let's go through Trump's deals like the now bankrupt Trump Taj Mahal in Atlantic City. I could go on.

Forum List

Back