Trump rally in California , dangerous situation

Healthcare shouldn't be profitable? Do you work for free? Do you even work?

Yours is the only country where people constantly bitch and moan about their health system every minutes of every day. That is what your tax dollars are for...
Says who? And most people were fine with their health insurance, idiot. Pop your head out of your ass and learn before you speak.

It think what your side better look out for is if the FBI recommends and indictment for Hillary. If Obama goes through with it, she's finished, if he doesn't, it will expose the criminal ring that we currently have with this administration and it won't matter what the debates end up like, Hillary still loses.

Nothing will happen. If you really want to go down that road why not appoint a special prosecutor about the lack of WMDs in Iraq? Bush refused. Say what you like about Bubba at least he had the balls to appoint SP. Look where it got him. And if you really want to get into it, let's go through Trump's deals like the now bankrupt Trump Taj Mahal in Atlantic City. I could go on.
Wrong, idiot. The dems owned congress and congress doesn't need presidential approval to hold investigations or hearings, idiot. They didn't do it because many of them voted for the war for the same reason Bush wanted it, idiot. Learn first then post. Idiot.

Wrong, idiot. The dems owned congress and congress doesn't need presidential approval to hold investigations or hearings, idiot. They didn't do it because many of them voted for the war for the same reason Bush wanted it, idiot. Learn first then post. Idiot.

I said a Special Prosecutor, Dimwit. Know the difference.

Non Americans involving themselves in our political process is disturbing.

Now you know how the rest of the world feels about the US putting its nose in everybody else's business.
But for the most part they have weak militaries because they spend their money on social programs and want/need US intervention when it suits them. Idiot.

Yours is the only country where people constantly bitch and moan about their health system every minutes of every day. That is what your tax dollars are for...
Says who? And most people were fine with their health insurance, idiot. Pop your head out of your ass and learn before you speak.[/QUOTE]

Debate me when you know your facts. You haven't a clue about other countries health systems. I do.

Congress doesn't need one, idiot. Learn to read. Idiot.

Says who? And most people were fine with their health insurance, idiot. Pop your head out of your ass and learn before you speak.

Debate me when you know your facts. You haven't a clue about other countries health systems. I do.
I didn't say anything about foreign health care. Idiot. And learn to post, idiot.

[

And you're not a partisan hack, right? I think Barry has been an okay president at best. So I'm no great fan. However I call BS on all the shit trying to be stuck on him that was the result of 8 years that was the clusterfuck Bush presidency. I said the day he was elected - on this very board - that the right would stick it to him from day one. Go look at the history of this board from Nov 2008 and Jan 2009 - he was getting blamed for everything - from Iraq and your economy, through to the housing collapse - and he wasn't even in office. If he had received these types of criticisms 12-18 months into his presidency, it might give me pause for thought. But that's not what happened. From day one you guys gave it to him, so any credibility went out the window.

Gee..what a prediction from Nostradumbass.
MMMMMM......I predict democrats will give a republican president a rash of shit!! Yeah....i'm a seer as well right?[/QUOTE]

Translation - "I have nothing, so I'll go with the ad hom"

Who said I wanted them to go through Congress, fucktard. I wouldn't trust Congress with your emaciated dick, let alone a normal persons.

Who said I wanted them to go through Congress, fucktard. I wouldn't trust Congress with your emaciated dick, let alone a normal persons.
Sorry pussbrain, it doesn't work that way. Congress doesn't need White House approval, like I said. So if you had a valid point they would have gone after the wmd claim. IDIOT.

Stick with your own country's shortcomings, you clearly don't know jack about the US.

Sorry pussbrain, it doesn't work that way. Congress doesn't need White House approval, like I said. So if you had a valid point they would have gone after the wmd claim. IDIOT.

Stick with your own country's shortcomings, you clearly don't know jack about the US.

Where did I say they did? I was talking about the president appointing SP, not Congress.

You know bugger all about anything it seems.

Forum List

Back