Trump rally in California , dangerous situation

Keep saying that, because that's what they were saying when he decided to run for the nomination. Look at him today!

Yeah, but the nomination is his peanut gallery. It's the right wing of the conservative party. That is not middle America, let alone all the 10s of millions of lefties on the west and east coasts...

It's not right-wing anything. Donald isn't really a conservative like Cruz. It's just people pissed off at the promises made and promises broken that puts Trump in the lead. He's getting people from all sides of our party and even some Democrats.

It think what your side better look out for is if the FBI recommends and indictment for Hillary. If Obama goes through with it, she's finished, if he doesn't, it will expose the criminal ring that we currently have with this administration and it won't matter what the debates end up like, Hillary still loses.

Nothing will happen. If you really want to go down that road why not appoint a special prosecutor about the lack of WMDs in Iraq? Bush refused. Say what you like about Bubba at least he had the balls to appoint SP. Look where it got him. And if you really want to get into it, let's go through Trump's deals like the now bankrupt Trump Taj Mahal in Atlantic City. I could go on.

Yes, you could go on and on, but it won't change the FBI report when it's finally released. In most cases, if the FBI is involved, there is something they found that makes them want to investigate. They even gave immunity to the guy that set up Hillary's e-mail server.

More than likely, something is up, and whatever it is will probably not be good for Hillary.

Yeah, I'm sure those two little kids deserved to be pepper sprayed by the anti-Trump protesters.

Well, if you encourage violence, you get what you get...

Yeah......I'm sure those little kids were serious shit starters.

Yeah, and i'm blaming the kids...and saying they deserved it, right? I bet you're the guy who gets all bent out of shape about kids getting pepper sprayed in an incident that is a result of inflammatory rhetoric by the Donald, but see some dirt poor farmer and his wife and six kids accidentally killed by a drone attack in Afghanistan as collateral damage.

Trump is to blame for the kids getting sprayed?

The leftwing talent for self delusion and deflection is astounding.

not compleatly, but he has some. I hold the Democratsequally responsible for not flat out stating that these protester do not repro sent them in any way shape or form. both Hillery and Trump are missing an opportunity to be leaders.I honestlydon't think the protester are political at all, nor do I think they are paied.I think these giys are nothing more then Vato Locos and hood rats who would be causing trouble regardless of the reason.

Yeah, I'm sure those two little kids deserved to be pepper sprayed by the anti-Trump protesters.

Yeah, and i'm blaming the kids...and saying they deserved it, right? I bet you're the guy who gets all bent out of shape about kids getting pepper sprayed in an incident that is a result of inflammatory rhetoric by the Donald, but see some dirt poor farmer and his wife and six kids accidentally killed by a drone attack in Afghanistan as collateral damage.

not compleatly, but he has some. I hold the Democratsequally responsible for not flat out stating that these protester do not repro sent them in any way shape or form. both Hillery and Trump are missing an opportunity to be leaders.I honestlydon't think the protester are political at all, nor do I think they are paied.I think these giys are nothing more then Vato Locos and hood rats who would be causing trouble regardless of the reason.

Wrong. Trump has no responsibility whatsoever.

pay attention, ALL PARTIES BEAR RESPONSIBILITY. THEY ARE BOTH MISSING AN OPPORTUNITY TO BE LEADERS. Do t your man love for Trump get the best of you. and so you know, even trump has backed off all the stupid remarks he has made. damn.

pay attention, ALL PARTIES BEAR RESPONSIBILITY. THEY ARE BOTH MISSING AN OPPORTUNITY TO BE LEADERS. Do t your man love for Trump get the best of you. and so you know, even trump has backed off all the stupid remarks he has made. damn.

Trump wasn't a "party." He wasn't involved in any way. So how is he responsible in any way? Only a douche bag would claim someone who wasn't even in the vicinity is responsible for the acts of a despicable thug.

It's not right-wing anything. Donald isn't really a conservative like Cruz. It's just people pissed off at the promises made and promises broken that puts Trump in the lead. He's getting people from all sides of our party and even some Democrats.

Yeah, but what is he actually saying? Nothing but rhetoric. It's really easy to have rallies full of sound bites and "I'm gonna do this, I'm gonna do that". Anybody can do that. What about the detes, Donald? His answer? Ignore the media and no comment. He's got nothing. Zip. Nada.

Trump wasn't a "party." He wasn't involved in any way. So how is he responsible in any way? Only a douche bag would claim someone who wasn't even in the vicinity is responsible for the acts of a despicable thug.

What ever. Can't help it if your adoration for the guy blinds you to facts, but even he saw the fact that he encouraged it in a round about way. Very much like Al Sharpton did with the crown Heights riot. Dude still gets allot of flack over that one. Much like. Trump will when Hillary is beating him and he says there will be riots if she wins. So yeah, your boy does share responsibility because all along he has encouraged stupidity.

Yeah, but what is he actually saying? Nothing but rhetoric. It's really easy to have rallies full of sound bites and "I'm gonna do this, I'm gonna do that". Anybody can do that. What about the detes, Donald? His answer? Ignore the media and no comment. He's got nothing. Zip. Nada.

If anyone can do it, then why can't Hillary get more than 200 people to show up at her rallies? Why can't Cruz do it?

You're obviously full of shit. Anyone in this forum can spout idiocies that are obviously false. You excel at it.

What ever. Can't help it if your adoration for the guy blinds you to facts, but even he saw the fact that he encouraged it in a round about way. Very much like Al Sharpton did with the crown Heights riot. Dude still gets allot of flack over that one. Much like. Trump will when Hillary is beating him and he says there will be riots if she wins. So yeah, your boy does share responsibility because all along he has encouraged stupidity.

He didn't encourage a fucking thing, and putting Trump in the same class as Sharpton is outright slander. Sharpton actually exhorted people to commit murder:

Al Sharpton Led His First Anti-Semitic Race-Riot In Crown Heights, Twenty-Three Years Ago Today

“Then we had a famous man, Al Sharpton, who came down, and he said Tuesday night, kill the Jews, two times. I heard him, and he started to lead a charge across the street to Utica.”

. . . . . . . . .

Yankel Rosenbaum wasn't the only person murdered by the rioters. On September 5th, Italian-American Anthony Graziosi, was dragged out of his car, brutally beaten and stabbed to death because his full beard and dark clothing caused him to be mistaken for a Hasidic Jew. During the funeral of Gavin Cato on August 26th, Al Sharpton gave an anti-Semitic eulogy, which fueled the fires of hatred.

“The world will tell us he was killed by accident. Yes, it was a social accident. ... It's an accident to allow an apartheid ambulance service in the middle of Crown Heights. ... Talk about how Oppenheimer in South Africa sends diamonds straight to Tel Aviv and deals with the diamond merchants right here in Crown Heights. The issue is not anti-Semitism; the issue is apartheid. ... All we want to say is what Jesus said: If you offend one of these little ones, you got to pay for it. No compromise, no meetings, no kaffe klatsch, no skinnin' and grinnin'. Pay for your deeds."

. . . . . . .

When Sharpton was asked about the violence, he justified it:

“We must not reprimand our children for outrage, when it is the outrage that was put in them by an oppressive system," he said.

Only a profound douche bag would compare Trumps comments to what Sharpton did at Crown Heights. The more you post, the lower your reputation sinks.

He didn't encourage a fucking thing, and putting Trump in the same class as Sharpton is outright slander. Sharpton actually exhorted people to commit murder:

Al Sharpton Led His First Anti-Semitic Race-Riot In Crown Heights, Twenty-Three Years Ago Today

“Then we had a famous man, Al Sharpton, who came down, and he said Tuesday night, kill the Jews, two times. I heard him, and he started to lead a charge across the street to Utica.”

. . . . . . . . .

Yankel Rosenbaum wasn't the only person murdered by the rioters. On September 5th, Italian-American Anthony Graziosi, was dragged out of his car, brutally beaten and stabbed to death because his full beard and dark clothing caused him to be mistaken for a Hasidic Jew. During the funeral of Gavin Cato on August 26th, Al Sharpton gave an anti-Semitic eulogy, which fueled the fires of hatred.

“The world will tell us he was killed by accident. Yes, it was a social accident. ... It's an accident to allow an apartheid ambulance service in the middle of Crown Heights. ... Talk about how Oppenheimer in South Africa sends diamonds straight to Tel Aviv and deals with the diamond merchants right here in Crown Heights. The issue is not anti-Semitism; the issue is apartheid. ... All we want to say is what Jesus said: If you offend one of these little ones, you got to pay for it. No compromise, no meetings, no kaffe klatsch, no skinnin' and grinnin'. Pay for your deeds."

. . . . . . .

“We must not reprimand our children for outrage, when it is the outrage that was put in them by an oppressive system," he said.

Only a profound douche bag would compare Trumps comments to what Sharpton did at Crown Heights. The more you post, the lower your reputation sinks.

Only a stupid sheep blindly walks to the slaughter house. Trump is the same type animal as Sharpton. He just peddles a different product. Deal with it.

. . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . .

Only a stupid sheep blindly walks to the slaughter house. Trump is the same type animal as Sharpton. He just peddles a different product. Deal with it.

So the Jews who were killed by the blacks that Sharpton incited to commit murder deserved it?

You're a shameless piece of shit. Sharpton explicitly incited people to commit murder. Only the lowest kind of douche bag would compare anything Trump has said to that. You only prove that you don't give a crap about the facts. You deserve nothing but ridicule in this forum.

. . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . .

So the Jews who were killed by the blacks that Sharpton incited to commit murder deserved it?

You're a shameless piece of shit. Sharpton explicitly incited people to commit murder. Only the lowest kind of douche bag would compare anything Trump has said to that. You only prove that you don't give a crap about the facts. You deserve nothing but ridicule in this forum.

The who doesn't matter. Same type of rablrousing will get the same results. There is no meat behind Trumps rhetoric other then he will stop the messikins from stealing white folks jobs. Not much more. Sure, it makes you feel better, but in the end, trump ain't nothing but a pimp whispering sweet nothings in your ear so his supporters will turn tricks for him. Just like ol'Al.

Forum List

Back