Trump rally in California , dangerous situation

But you believe the people who ran this country into the ground for the last 40 years?
PT Barnum was right.....

Most of the people who ran the US into the ground are GoP voters. You mean all the scum on Wall St vote Dem? All those multi-millionaires/billionaires who have off-shore tax havens are Dems? Really?

Are you so stupid as to think I didnt mean both sides of the aisle?
And dont even try and pretend democrats didnt have a hand in it.

Oh they do no doubt. I noticed yesterday or the day before that the trump guys are getting smarter and not being suckered in. But be ready, they are going to ramp it up as. Time go's on. I hope the comps in these towns smarten up and start putting some space between then.
Can you translate that into English? Thanks!

Many, yes.

But the real problem with the housing crash were the jokers that thought pressuring banks to give loans to non-credit worthy customers was a great idea. After all, you can't sell bad securities unless you have bad securities to begin with. The end game was much less of a problem than the beginning game.

I think you'll find the banks didn't take much persuading ...at all....

That's just idiotic. (normal for you)
Yes, many of the uber rich are Dems and support the same crony bullshit as the rest of the rich. But the GOP voters didn't vote for many trillions more in debt, more companies closing or moving or more and more regulations or more and more big government control over our lives. That's what lefties do and their only defense is Republicans are evil.

You're a fucking moron. Maybe if your pals in big business gave a shit about the environment, paying fair wages and their fair share of taxes instead of how many more zeros than can put on their bank account, there wouldn't be the need for regulations.

You know the 40 hour working week so you can spend time with your family? Not a conservative idea. Getting rid of child labour? Not a conservative idea. Making sure drinking water is clean and available for everybody? Not a conservative idea.

As I said, you're a certifiable moron. The conservative mantra "It's all about me, me, me, mine, mine, mine". Most selfish, narcissistic, self-indulgent, arrogant pieces of shit to ever walk this earth. Please go found a country somewhere and go and live there in your squalid, selfish misery. Please.

The conservative mantra "It's all about me, me, me, mine, mine, mine". Most selfish, narcissistic, self-indulgent, arrogant pieces of shit to ever walk this earth.

It's all about me, me, me and mine, mine, mine because people want to keep what they earned? As compared to what? I want yours, yours, yours?

It's really unbelievable how you libs think. You think it's selfish to keep what's yours, but not selfish to take what is not.

Many, yes.

But the real problem with the housing crash were the jokers that thought pressuring banks to give loans to non-credit worthy customers was a great idea. After all, you can't sell bad securities unless you have bad securities to begin with. The end game was much less of a problem than the beginning game.

I think you'll find the banks didn't take much persuading ...at all....

Correct. Because the government regulations changed so they could make all kinds of loans and not worry about taking the hit because they could sell them off in the market. The banks made money processing the loans and sent them off to never-never land. The more loans they made, the more money they made.

It would be like the government allowing me to sell phony jewelry at my jewelry store. Then when people finally realize they've been ripped off, too bad, I went by the regulations. You should have been paying attention.

Did we learn anything from our mistakes? Well...... some of us have. But DumBama has been talking about putting more minorities into their own homes once again. The only possible way to do that is the same way we did it last time: lower income and credit requirements.

Yes, many of the uber rich are Dems and support the same crony bullshit as the rest of the rich. But the GOP voters didn't vote for many trillions more in debt, more companies closing or moving or more and more regulations or more and more big government control over our lives. That's what lefties do and their only defense is Republicans are evil.

You're a fucking moron. Maybe if your pals in big business gave a shit about the environment, paying fair wages and their fair share of taxes instead of how many more zeros than can put on their bank account, there wouldn't be the need for regulations.

You know the 40 hour working week so you can spend time with your family? Not a conservative idea. Getting rid of child labour? Not a conservative idea. Making sure drinking water is clean and available for everybody? Not a conservative idea.

As I said, you're a certifiable moron. The conservative mantra "It's all about me, me, me, mine, mine, mine". Most selfish, narcissistic, self-indulgent, arrogant pieces of shit to ever walk this earth. Please go found a country somewhere and go and live there in your squalid, selfish misery. Please.
My pals in big business? You get more ignorant the more you post. Maybe you should spend more time thinking instead of reacting? Big business is in bed with government and I said nothing remotely close to what your tirade is against. Look into the mirror to see the biggest moron here, no small feat by the way.

Dude your entire ideology says that the money of other people belong to you (a parasite).

Maybe you should reconsider which ideology is about "me me me".

It's all about me, me, me and mine, mine, mine because people want to keep what they earned? As compared to what? I want yours, yours, yours?

It's really unbelievable how you libs think. You think it's selfish to keep what's yours, but not selfish to take what is not.

Nobody is an island. And your interpretation is not what I'm saying anyway...

My pals in big business? You get more ignorant the more you post. Maybe you should spend more time thinking instead of reacting? Big business is in bed with government and I said nothing remotely close to what your tirade is against. Look into the mirror to see the biggest moron here, no small feat by the way.

Oh, you're one of those idiots who bitches and moans about everybody and everything but never offers up a viable solution. It's easy to bitch and moan and offer nothing. Trump is a dab hand at that.

Oh, you're one of those idiots who bitches and moans about everybody and everything but never offers up a viable solution. It's easy to bitch and moan and offer nothing. Trump is a dab hand at that.
What the fuck are you babbling about? I never offered any solutions here? You're a goddamn liar, and not a sharp one at that.

Nobody is an island, and the United States is not a commune.

If that's not what you meant, then what did you mean?

Of course it's a commune. Where do you think the word 'community' came from, 'isolationism'?
You somehow think liberalism is all about taking other people's stuff. What a crock of shit. I don't know any liberals who want other peoples' stuff. You seem to think that because there are people on welfare they are the norm and Dem voters. You mean well-known liberals like Clooney, Maddow et al want other peoples stuff and not their own.

Of course it's a commune. Where do you think the word 'community' came from, 'isolationism'?
You somehow think liberalism is all about taking other people's stuff. What a crock of shit. I don't know any liberals who want other peoples' stuff. You seem to think that because there are people on welfare they are the norm and Dem voters. You mean well-known liberals like Clooney, Maddow et al want other peoples stuff and not their own.

You don't know any liberals that want other peoples stuff? Ever hear of a guy named Bernie Sanders?

The liberals are constantly preaching about taking other peoples stuff and giving it to people of their choice. That's one of the ways they buy votes.

What do you think, that when politicians like Sanders, Clinton or DumBama talk about what they are going to give the people, it's from their own pocket? No, what they are talking about is giving people stuff and having other people pay for it. You know......free college?

A communie was an entity where people lived. Some went out and work and brought home money. Others brought home various articles or food. Most just sat around waiting for what others brought back to the commune. That's why there are no communes any longer, and that's why America is the land of the free and not a commune. No, it doesn't take a village.

You don't know any liberals that want other peoples stuff? Ever hear of a guy named Bernie Sanders?

The liberals are constantly preaching about taking other peoples stuff and giving it to people of their choice. That's one of the ways they buy votes.

What do you think, that when politicians like Sanders, Clinton or DumBama talk about what they are going to give the people, it's from their own pocket? No, what they are talking about is giving people stuff and having other people pay for it. You know......free college?

A communie was an entity where people lived. Some went out and work and brought home money. Others brought home various articles or food. Most just sat around waiting for what others brought back to the commune. That's why there are no communes any longer, and that's why America is the land of the free and not a commune. No, it doesn't take a village.

But America is one large community. Where you lose me is when you somehow think that those sucking off the govt teat because they're lazy fucks is the norm. They're not. And when you say Sanders wants to give people free stuff, that isn't true either. It's just a very simple way for you to make out he is stealing your stuff and giving it to others. he is not. Nothing wrong with a free education for those who are actually studying. Same with health care. I don't have a problem paying my taxes and somebody getting a cheap or even free operation. Because when it's my turn for such a thing, then I'll get my money back. That's how it works. Maybe I won't ever need an operation.

Now, I think what you are truly talking about are the parasites that can't be bothered working and are stuck on welfare and in some cases it is generational. I get that. Not a good look. But they are the exception and not the rule. I know several people who have lost their jobs through no fault of their own and have had to take welfare until the next gig comes up. And guess what? Every single one of them HATED being on welfare. Every single one.

But America is one large community. Where you lose me is when you somehow think that those sucking off the govt teat because they're lazy fucks is the norm. They're not. And when you say Sanders wants to give people free stuff, that isn't true either. It's just a very simple way for you to make out he is stealing your stuff and giving it to others. he is not. Nothing wrong with a free education for those who are actually studying. Same with health care. I don't have a problem paying my taxes and somebody getting a cheap or even free operation. Because when it's my turn for such a thing, then I'll get my money back. That's how it works. Maybe I won't ever need an operation.

Now, I think what you are truly talking about are the parasites that can't be bothered working and are stuck on welfare and in some cases it is generational. I get that. Not a good look. But they are the exception and not the rule. I know several people who have lost their jobs through no fault of their own and have had to take welfare until the next gig comes up. And guess what? Every single one of them HATED being on welfare. Every single one.

There lies the problem because my experiences have been the exact opposite. It's my opinion most on these programs (with the exception of the physically or mentally ill) are leaches of society. They do use these programs as an option to work instead of a lifesaver.

If you take a middle-class person and put them on these programs, of course it's torturous because we are all used to the lifestyle we created for ourselves; we don't want to give anything up that we worked for. However for people that tailored their lives around these programs, they are doing just fine.

Kind of reminds me of a few years ago when I had a person in my truck and we were in the ghetto. There were a bunch of black guys in front of the projects drinking out of bag covered bottles, laughing and singing, some even dancing around a fire they made in a barrel. The passenger asked out loud "WTF are these jokers doing? To that I replied "Talking about their experiences with job interviews" and we both bust out laughing.

I had a neighbor that rented out his apartments to HUD. That didn't last too long. I've complained many times to him as well as the police who had to come out here. They would come home drunk at two or three in the morning on a work night, leaving their car laughing out loud and even screaming, then they would have people over for a party. This went on all the time. They didn't look like they hated living on social programs to me.

There lies the problem because my experiences have been the exact opposite. It's my opinion most on these programs (with the exception of the physically or mentally ill) are leaches of society. They do use these programs as an option to work instead of a lifesaver.

If you take a middle-class person and put them on these programs, of course it's torturous because we are all used to the lifestyle we created for ourselves; we don't want to give anything up that we worked for. However for people that tailored their lives around these programs, they are doing just fine.

Kind of reminds me of a few years ago when I had a person in my truck and we were in the ghetto. There were a bunch of black guys in front of the projects drinking out of bag covered bottles, laughing and singing, some even dancing around a fire they made in a barrel. The passenger asked out loud "WTF are these jokers doing? To that I replied "Talking about their experiences with job interviews" and we both bust out laughing.

I had a neighbor that rented out his apartments to HUD. That didn't last too long. I've complained many times to him as well as the police who had to come out here. They would come home drunk at two or three in the morning on a work night, leaving their car laughing out loud and even screaming, then they would have people over for a party. This went on all the time. They didn't look like they hated living on social programs to me.

And this is the thing. You're making out Sanders supports this. He doesn't. He wants to make sure that those at the bottom of the cliff are getting a helping hand. Cons somehow think that equates to Libs wanting those who see welfare as a lifestyle as being okay. They don't.

And this is the thing. You're making out Sanders supports this. He doesn't. He wants to make sure that those at the bottom of the cliff are getting a helping hand. Cons somehow think that equates to Libs wanting those who see welfare as a lifestyle as being okay. They don't.

Oh, but yes they do.

Let's look at reality here. DumBama increased government dependents dramatically. Think that was an accident?

He doubled the amount of people on food stamps. He destroyed our healthcare system to make more people dependent on the government.

To a liberal, government helping people means giving out more freebies. That's not helping people, that's pandering to them to win votes and power.

[Oh, but yes they do.

Let's look at reality here. DumBama increased government dependents dramatically. Think that was an accident?

He doubled the amount of people on food stamps. He destroyed our healthcare system to make more people dependent on the government.

To a liberal, government helping people means giving out more freebies. That's not helping people, that's pandering to them to win votes and power.

I don't know any liberals who support welfare fraud.

No, he put people on food stamps who can't afford to buy food because they don't get paid enough.

No, he tried to make your healthcare system more viable for the 10s of millions (that's right, MILLIONS, not thousands) who were in limbo.

Forum List

Back