Trump rally in California , dangerous situation

Trump is in O.C.

yesterday protesters against Trump maced a bunch of people, the police are now investigating. (pro Trump Mexicans were victims)

The Trump rally just let out right now, a couple hundred protesters waving Mexican flags, are blocking the street.

Trump came to California and let people speak who were victims of illegal immigrants.

A news reported tried to report from the protest group and they were shouting obscenities live on TV.

Trump referenced some general who executed terrorist Muslims by dipping bullets in pig blood.

The anti-trumpets are playing right into his hands.

Trump is a like an internet troll in the flesh. He loves it when he pushes peoples' buttons.

A sick state of affairs when Trump is leading in GOP polls.

WTF happened to that party? Is this the final culmination of years of including the hateful ignorant and grotesque American under the "big tent" party.

All you have to do is look at the midterms to tell you what happened to the GOP.
People are sick of being lied to and they're ready for a change.

Lower and middle class people looking for "change" from narcissistic billionaire who wants to abolish inheritance tax is American Irony at its finest.

I dont have a problem with getting rid of the inheritance tax.
You jealous?

If anyone can do it, then why can't Hillary get more than 200 people to show up at her rallies? Why can't Cruz do it?

You're obviously full of shit. Anyone in this forum can spout idiocies that are obviously false. You excel at it.

She gets plenty at her rallies. That aside, she'll kill him November.

If anyone can do it, then why can't Hillary get more than 200 people to show up at her rallies? Why can't Cruz do it?

You're obviously full of shit. Anyone in this forum can spout idiocies that are obviously false. You excel at it.

She gets plenty at her rallies. That aside, she'll kill him November.
How many is "plenty?" Show us a photo of one of her massive rallies.

Trump will beat her like a baby seal.

But you believe the people who ran this country into the ground for the last 40 years?
PT Barnum was right.....

Most of the people who ran the US into the ground are GoP voters. You mean all the scum on Wall St vote Dem? All those multi-millionaires/billionaires who have off-shore tax havens are Dems? Really?

But you believe the people who ran this country into the ground for the last 40 years?
PT Barnum was right.....

Most of the people who ran the US into the ground are GoP voters. You mean all the scum on Wall St vote Dem? All those multi-millionaires/billionaires who have off-shore tax havens are Dems? Really?

Many, yes.

But the real problem with the housing crash were the jokers that thought pressuring banks to give loans to non-credit worthy customers was a great idea. After all, you can't sell bad securities unless you have bad securities to begin with. The end game was much less of a problem than the beginning game.

Trump is in O.C.

yesterday protesters against Trump maced a bunch of people, the police are now investigating. (pro Trump Mexicans were victims)

The Trump rally just let out right now, a couple hundred protesters waving Mexican flags, are blocking the street.

Trump came to California and let people speak who were victims of illegal immigrants.

A news reported tried to report from the protest group and they were shouting obscenities live on TV.

Trump referenced some general who executed terrorist Muslims by dipping bullets in pig blood.

The anti-trumpets are playing right into his hands.

Trump is a like an internet troll in the flesh. He loves it when he pushes peoples' buttons.

A sick state of affairs when Trump is leading in GOP polls.

WTF happened to that party? Is this the final culmination of years of including the hateful ignorant and grotesque American under the "big tent" party.

All you have to do is look at the midterms to tell you what happened to the GOP.
People are sick of being lied to and they're ready for a change.

Lower and middle class people looking for "change" from narcissistic billionaire who wants to abolish inheritance tax is American Irony at its finest.

Libs don't believe taxing people to death, liberals believe in taxing people right past their death.

I bet you people were jumping up and down when you read that Prince didn't have a will for his hundreds of millions. Government is going to take a huge chunk out of that.

If there is anything that will move Californians, seeing violent Mexicans waving the Mexican flag will do it.

Watching Mexican nationalists wave their flag in the USA is always full of irony. They reject Mexico's economy as well as USA's immigration process yet want to be automatically considered US Citizens.

Only a stupid sheep blindly walks to the slaughter house. Trump is the same type animal as Sharpton. He just peddles a different product. Deal with it.

So the Jews who were killed by the blacks that Sharpton incited to commit murder deserved it?

You're a shameless piece of shit. Sharpton explicitly incited people to commit murder. Only the lowest kind of douche bag would compare anything Trump has said to that. You only prove that you don't give a crap about the facts. You deserve nothing but ridicule in this forum.

The who doesn't matter. Same type of rablrousing will get the same results. There is no meat behind Trumps rhetoric other then he will stop the messikins from stealing white folks jobs. Not much more. Sure, it makes you feel better, but in the end, trump ain't nothing but a pimp whispering sweet nothings in your ear so his supporters will turn tricks for him. Just like ol'Al.

Lets say for the sake of argument you're right.
How is he any different than the assholes who do it with a little more finesse?

I would rather take a chance on the guy who actually has the guts to call out the status quo assholes on the things they've been dodging for the last forty years.

Not at all, but then how is Cruz so bad? Notice the expaultards can't point out anything other then Goldman Sachs, who as a matter of fact Trump has borrowed money from as well as George Soros, nothing but the same old Alex Jones Paultard crap. Nothing on what a trade war means for folks who don't have people doing their shopping for them all that. There is also the fact that trump was a liberal up until last year. Ya. Real good chance to take there.

Cruz would have gotten the nod if Trump hadnt come along.
And to be honest I like Cruz and wouldnt mind him as president.
I'd really like to see him get the SCOTUS opening.

It's all in the perception of the voters.

Cruz comes off as a phony. I heard one caller on the Limbaugh show describe him perfectly. He said that when Cruz starts talking, he expects him to break out in the Gettysburg Address at any time.

Trump talks like the guy sitting next to you on the bar stool. People find that appealing and sincere. No planning, no phony facial expressions, just down and dirty talk.

When it comes to issues, Trump will be second fiddle in the debates with Hillary if she's not indicted or recommended by the FBI for an indictment. But in politics today, issues are secondary to likeability, and neither one is really liked by the public. Hillary won't be able to hit below the belt because she has more baggage than an airplane terminal and doesn't want the counter-punch.

So the Jews who were killed by the blacks that Sharpton incited to commit murder deserved it?

You're a shameless piece of shit. Sharpton explicitly incited people to commit murder. Only the lowest kind of douche bag would compare anything Trump has said to that. You only prove that you don't give a crap about the facts. You deserve nothing but ridicule in this forum.

The who doesn't matter. Same type of rablrousing will get the same results. There is no meat behind Trumps rhetoric other then he will stop the messikins from stealing white folks jobs. Not much more. Sure, it makes you feel better, but in the end, trump ain't nothing but a pimp whispering sweet nothings in your ear so his supporters will turn tricks for him. Just like ol'Al.

I would rather take a chance on the guy who actually has the guts to call out the status quo assholes on the things they've been dodging for the last forty years.

Not at all, but then how is Cruz so bad? Notice the expaultards can't point out anything other then Goldman Sachs, who as a matter of fact Trump has borrowed money from as well as George Soros, nothing but the same old Alex Jones Paultard crap. Nothing on what a trade war means for folks who don't have people doing their shopping for them all that. There is also the fact that trump was a liberal up until last year. Ya. Real good chance to take there.

Cruz comes off as a phony. I heard one caller on the Limbaugh show describe him perfectly. He said that when Cruz starts talking, he expects him to break out in the Gettysburg Address at any time.

Trump talks like the guy sitting next to you on the bar stool. People find that appealing and sincere. No planning, no phony facial expressions, just down and dirty talk.

When it comes to issues, Trump will be second fiddle in the debates with Hillary if she's not indicted or recommended by the FBI for an indictment. But in politics today, issues are secondary to likeability, and neither one is really liked by the public. Hillary won't be able to hit below the belt because she has more baggage than an airplane terminal and doesn't want the counter-punch.

I do think know man, I said it a bunch of times, Hillary has been missed allot of times. Every time they think they got her she is done. I'm also still not sure their won't be any funny business with Trump at the convention. We still have a long way to go until it's time. Tons can happen.

What you see as these so called anti Trump protestors should be called by their rightful name. they are leftist, fascist, progressive/democrat supporters and is being unleashed on us by that party. a vote for the Democrats is a vote for these people to be brought into our lives.

PT Barnum was right.....

That's just idiotic. (normal for you)
Yes, many of the uber rich are Dems and support the same crony bullshit as the rest of the rich. But the GOP voters didn't vote for many trillions more in debt, more companies closing or moving or more and more regulations or more and more big government control over our lives. That's what lefties do and their only defense is Republicans are evil.

What you see as these so called anti Trump protestors should be called by their rightful name. they are leftist, fascist, progressive/democrat supporters and is being unleashed on us by that party. a vote for the Democrats is a vote for these people to be brought into our lives.
Meanwhile, 69,896 posts later, and we are still waiting for just one of them to make a little sense.

PT Barnum was right.....

Are you so stupid as to think I didnt mean both sides of the aisle?
And dont even try and pretend democrats didnt have a hand in it.

PT Barnum was right.....

Are you so stupid as to think I didnt mean both sides of the aisle?
And dont even try and pretend democrats didnt have a hand in it.

Oh they do no doubt. I noticed yesterday or the day before that the trump guys are getting smarter and not being suckered in. But be ready, they are going to ramp it up as. Time go's on. I hope the comps in these towns smarten up and start putting some space between then.

I do think know man, I said it a bunch of times, Hillary has been missed allot of times. Every time they think they got her she is done. I'm also still not sure their won't be any funny business with Trump at the convention. We still have a long way to go until it's time. Tons can happen.

I might agree with you had Cruz not jumped out of the race, and Kasich that followed today. There is not much monkey business that can go on.

I have to hand it to Cruz, he went out with dignity. Had he stayed in the race and managed to get the delegates to come to his side, Trump would have cried foul and went on to run as an Independent. That would have broken up the party and put Hillary in the drivers seat and Cruz would have lost no matter what.

Unless Trump gets in and nominates him to the Supreme Court, Cruz will be back again for another try at the presidency. If and when he does, he will go in with an honorable record.

Smart move by Cruz.

Forum List

Back